Toshiaki Macallan
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 18:51:23 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

All things considered (like never being home) his apartment isn’t a complete disaster. Still, it’s far overdue for a bit of spring cleaning. However, given all the stray clothes on the floor, a sink full of dishes and a near empty fridge, boxes and boxes of stuff to unpack, Toshiaki found himself overwhelmed. This is his fault, letting his mother do everything for him as a way to appease her long-standing guilt. They weren’t together anymore though. He needed to learn independence while having a bit of help along the way. [break][break]
There’s just about one person he trusted with this who won't judge him too harshly.[break][break]
“Lils!” He greets his friend at the door, a smile strewn across his face despite the anxiety brewing fierce in his gut. He practically towers over her in the doorway, but thankfully the place had high ceilings. [break][break]
“Again sorry it’s a bit messy. I haven’t been.. home in a while.” Just calling it “home” felt weird, but she didn’t need to worry about that.[break][break]
“Anyway, come in! I have some tea if you want it. ”[break][break]
| MISSION.

[attr="class","TTbottom"]

[attr="class","TTname"]Toshiaki

[attr="class","TTsubtxt"]i can't go on much longer
not knowing what i'm worth

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

[attr="class","TTcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.TTsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTmain b] color: #FABE52; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 6:24:30 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]home sweet home
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]mauville city
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Try as hard as he may to occupy the doorway, Toshiaki won't ever be able to miss the slight squint she has as she peeks in, the way her grip on Rubia tightens as her nose scrunches up.

"It's... better than expected."

To say the least and well, to be nice in a overly roundabout manner. Toshiaki would be right in assuming she wouldn't judge him too harshly but she seems a little distracted when she takes a step in, placing her Wooloo on the ground

"What kind of tea...?" Her hands wander the wastelands of leftover clothes, gently picking them up and folding them into a neat stack on his chair. "It'd... be nice to have some."
[attr="class","hanatags"] || theme
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/BEjLpkc.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/y6DvO7E.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 7:36:33 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

“Oh. Let’s see cause my mum sent a bunch over. I’ve got Hibiscus, Pecha, Macha — ”[break][break]
As the list goes on and on, one of Toshiaki’s Pokemon literally floats from out of the corner of a room. Lilith might remember the little one as a baby Togepi, but now he’s a big baby! Togekiss squeals happily, hovering over to the girl with a wide happy smile. Seems like he wants to help out too?[break][break]
“Bubbe! So that’s where you’ve been.”[break][break]
He grins, taking out a kettle from under the sink. He smiles, albeit nervously, knowing what her reaction might be.[break][break]
“I uh, have some biscuits for tea too but that’s about it for food. I’ve mostly been eating out.” [break][break]
Arceus, help this fool.[break]

| MISSION.

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

milky

[newclass=.TTsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 5:13:06 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]Perhaps, she's gotten a little too used to recognising others by their mannerisms and aura they exude. Perhaps, that is why she recognises the Togekiss with relative ease, letting the not-so-tiny baby into her comfort zone and barely making a move to push it away.

"Hibiscus would be nice..." She murmurs as her fingers place one corner of the shirt to another, her eyes making sure the seams align as she zips through the process. "Bubbe's really grown... Have you been putting him through gym challenges or something?"

There's almost no reaction that comes when she hears what he has to say next, only silence as she devotes her mind to folding clothes. Or is she simply attempting to distract herself before she reaches a tipping point? Rubia seems equally uncertain, placing a hoof on Lilith's wrist and bleating comfortingly (and perhaps, considering whether she should chew on that set of colourful towels).

"Did you have dinner last night at least...?"
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/BEjLpkc.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/y6DvO7E.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 17:40:38 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

“Yeah! Bubbe was a great help when we challenged Melody’s gym. I couldn’t have won it without him.”
Togekiss does a happy twirl in the air from such high praises. Toshiaki grabs the hibiscus packet and gets to work on making the tea. That he could make by himself at the very least, his Galarian heritage (thin as it may be) would be in shambles if he didn’t know how to brew a decent cup of tea. [break][break]
A few minutes pass before he comes out to the living room with the hot tea in hand. [break][break]
“I had dinner last night.” [break][break]
He states, placing the mug on the coffee table. Toshiaki adverts his gaze, feeling how his throat tightens with a thick coating of tension. [break][break]
“Actually when I went out to eat a couple days ago, I met someone.”[break]

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 13:28:46 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]"You did a really good job, huh?" Gentle smiles adorn her features as she reaches to cradle the Togekiss. "Maybe I should teach you how to cook so you can help Toshi figure out how a kitchen works..."

And perhaps, that would rid him of unwanted encounters - is the next thought that crosses her mind when she catches sight of his expressions. Her gaze softens, her hand patting the empty seat right beside her as she shifts ever so slightly.

"If you feel like you have to say it or you'll lose your mind, I'll listen..." Quiet, calm, always ready to accept whatever may be thrown her way. She tends to his soreness with a patience rarely seen, inviting him to make himself more comfortable. "I might not have answers but I... can offer a hug at least."
𝄞

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 16:09:33 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

Whatever storm that is brewing up inside him quickly dissipates as Lilith’s soft voice enters his consciousness. She would never believe him, but she’s truly like his guardian angel.[break][break]
He sits down on the couch and pets Bubbe who affectionately bumps into his legs. [break][break]
“We’ve been estranged for a while but I.. met my mom’s brother, my uncle.” He rubs at his arm. The topic of “family” is definitely iffy for him. [break][break]
“He.. wants to be in my life and help me out. But it just feels weird! Having someone who wants to be in my life. It shouldn't, but it does.”
[break]

| MISSION.

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 0:01:29 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]The topic of familiar immediately evokes a sense of dread in her own chest, but she's learnt rather well on how to hide such emotions from others. So she listens, taking a quiet sip as he talks and watching Toshiaki's fidgeting movements.

"It does get hard, especially if you aren't that close to begin with. Or you haven't seen them in a long while."

Hell, she could probably liken it to how they'd bumped into each other on the snowy streets of Slateport. It had taken a lot for him to convince her to open up, even by just a crack.

"The real question is do you think you can trust him?" Experience pulls its weight in her words, concern traced in the way her fingers grip the cup she's given. "If you do, then sometimes having someone in your life can be a good thing."

Anyone other than her, she neglects to add.

"You don't have to rush and go accepting them right off the bat. If anything, it starts with how comfortable you're feeling about it..."
𝄞

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 9:43:23 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

To be honest the man is shrouded in complete mystery. He should do the “smart’ thing and consider a background check. But, they look alike. Limited contact as he has, his mother had confirmed several things too that only she would know. Anyone from his father’s side he’s completely estranged from, too, and to be perfectly honest he would prefer to keep it that way.[break][break]
Bubbe coos against him, and it takes away the acidic taste of bile in his throat if only for a little bit. [break][break]
“He hasn’t given me a reason not to trust him. When we met up and talked, it felt nice? I’ve never had that experience with my family before.”[break][break]
He shrugs as his hand glides over Togekiss’s down. He smiles at her.[break][break]
“Speaking of.. I’m glad I have you back, Lils. It’s less lonely now.”[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 6:48:21 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]"Well... as long as you feel comfortable with it. Give it a bit of time, feel your way around it. He's part of your family after all." She murmurs, taking a sip of her tea. It's mellow but refreshing, just the way she remembers it to be. "And if you're ever worried, I can help look into it..."

It's his family, it's his bonds that he wishes to grow and treasure. Though she may harbour some bias against trusting others, she doesn't wish for her own experiences to hinder his progress. The least she can do is support him, offer him help should he need it but let him try what he wants to try.

But him mentioning how he's glad to have her back... how it's less lonely... Rubia bleats at Bubbe before rolling over on the couch to rest on Lilith's lap.

"I'm..." The words swirl in her head but only a few ever make it to the tip of her tongue. "I'm glad that you're here too... really..."
𝄞

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 20:59:44 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Bubbe glides elsewhere in the living room, idly floating and enjoying the flying space he has. Toshiaki, meanwhile, appreciates the concern and care Lilith feels for him. [break][break]
“We’re definitely family. I mean, he answered stuff you can’t dig up from a public record alone. You know? But, maybe just to be safe we can try that. Yeah.”[break][break]
Then, her next words cause a fond smile to form across his face. He knows it’s hard for her to express how she feels. So it felt nice to be validated, despite those difficulties. [break][break]
“I’ll always be here for you. That’s a promise!”[break][break]
He holds out his fist for a fist-bump, grinning.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#

[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 15:06:39 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]Hearing him drop the word 'promise' so easily makes her wonder just how much he values the bond they share. After all, that was something akin to a child's version of a blood vow, right? Or if she recalled correctly, it would be something much less sinister...

And there had once been a time where ever stopping to question herself could be considered a death sentence. Now, she reminds herself that that isn't necessarily the case, especially around this... goofball, might be the most apt descriptor here.

And yet, she feels like she's facing such judgement as she stares blankly at the fist he holds out. Silence fills the gap between them, a faint squint being the only emotion she manages as she looks to his hand then to his face.

"Is that... how promises are usually made?"
𝄞

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Home Sweet Home (M)
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 21:11:45 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Sometimes he forgets Lilith isn’t as easy to catch onto mundane little rituals such as this one. They led such different lives after all. Still, who doesn’t know what a fistbump is? Regardless, he’s happy to show her![break][break]
“I like to seal my promises this way. It’s easy! You just bump your fists together with another person. I used to make pinky promises, but I outgrew those after a while.”
He holds out his fist again, eager to seal the deal.[break][break]
“In fact, I'll add onto the promise. If you do this, I promise I'll help cook dinner for us tonight! As thanks for coming over to help clean up my place!” He grins from ear to ear.“Now, whadda say?”

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#