6,447 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mia [m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 2:26:39 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
another missing person report that led to a search and rescue operation...

he couldn't count the number of rangers that have gone missing this past year. it's only been three months, but it still was a significant number if he were to compare it to times before rocket came to play.

to be fair, it wasn't just rocket that made hoenn a hellscape. appearances of legendary pokemon influencing their daily lives also did, affecting the region's denizen's as well as inviting thrill seekers to their home.

kyle follows a his mightyena, who then follows a scent trail that he had miraculously found. to think there were still some traces left after it had been a few days of being missing was unrealistic, though he supposed he just wasn't aware of his pokemon's capabilities from coddling them too much.

"wanna take a guess on what got our boy?" he asks the other, pertaining to the victim. "wild pokemon, rocket or some bullshit supernatural phenomenon?"

those were the popular reasons, but it most likely points to the latter two. if he'd been more optimistic, he'd think of the possibility of accidents happening, but the case wasn't going to steer that way considering the trends.

close tab

played by

winsome widowbird

she/her
twenty two
october fifth
hammerlocke
homosexual
operative
cadet
single
17 height
17 height
bits and pieces, strung together
awards
47 posts
Mòrag Glas DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morag
Mòrag Glas
mia [m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 11:16:17 GMT
Mòrag Glas Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I like the dirty rhythm you play.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
I want to hear you
calling my name.
I know you want
it in the worst way.
Another day, and yet more busywork to distract her from her objectives. Although in this case, there was potentially an opportunity…

Though Mòrag was not one to turn away from those in need, she utterly hated being paired together with a commanding officer. The idea of being told what to do, even the possibility of it happening, aggravated her to no end. It was the antithesis of her being, and as with Matias before, Mòrag kept a certain measure of distance between herself and Kyle.

But of course, she wouldn’t be an utter mute. Shooting him a sideways glance at his inquiry, she paused for a bit before answering in what had quickly become her trademark tone of politeness with sarcastic undertone.

“Well, I can’t quite say what it might be, but I can certainly tell you what I hope it is.” She told him as she trekked along just behind him, “I’m always quite eager to… incapacitate any Team Rocket member I come across. If it could potentially lead to a larger operation, even better. Of course, rescuing our poor victim takes priority.”

Beside her, Mòrag’s Kirlia let out a small noise, presumably in agreement with Mòrag. Though the Galarian trainer hadn’t a proper tracking pokémon, there was a possibility that Orianna could sense the emotions of the one who had been kidnapped in the likely event that they were distressed or otherwise feeling some strong emotion.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ once more on the job
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit a]font:bold 6pt calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#b5d1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #ffad32);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,447 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mia [m]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 18:33:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"ooh, aggressive. that's nice."

to many people on hoenn are too passive against the threat of rocket that it's gotten to a point where they're getting sympathizers on the region. seeing one not like them was refreshing to say at least.

the mightyena barks as it circles down an unseemly patch of dirt. kyle runs his fingers through the grassy soil. "coarse. soil's been disturbed. getting pokemon to grow grass is a nice touch though."

his pokemon starts to dig like any other dog does. kyle let's it do it on his own despite not having enough power to probably dig deep enough.

"it's obvious, but i'm not sure if we can draw enough connection for this to be good evidence against them." he turns to morag as he finishes talking to himself.. "to tell you the truth, i'd probably have the same answer."

close tab

played by

winsome widowbird

she/her
twenty two
october fifth
hammerlocke
homosexual
operative
cadet
single
17 height
17 height
bits and pieces, strung together
awards
47 posts
Mòrag Glas DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morag
Mòrag Glas
mia [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 13:47:33 GMT
Mòrag Glas Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I like the dirty rhythm you play.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
I want to hear you
calling my name.
I know you want
it in the worst way.
Mòrag offered no response to the compliment, moving her gaze back forwards as she searched for any sign of their targets. Tracks, disturbed soil, any item that might be left behind. Unfortunately for her, Mòrag was an urban creature, not used to looking for signs out in the wild, so she hadn’t much in the way of success.

Stopping alongside Kyle, she’d examine the patch of dirt he had noted, furrowing her brow a touch. That sort of thing would have likely passed her by, so it was certainly a good thing he had spotted it. As he continued talking, she responded.

“As should any reasonable person. Team Rocket is a parasite that must needs be burned out, for the good of all.” The veiled hatred she displayed was obvious, and whatever her thoughts on the League, one could be sure she would oppose Team Rocket at every turn.

Looking at the Mightyena, Mòrag stood in thought for a moment before acting, “Orianna, return.” Holding out her pokeball, her Kirlia would be returned to it, before she would then throw out another, and out came a Dragapult.

“Draca, use Phantom Force and look around underground, see if you come upon something, and be careful.” The Dragapult nodded before disappearing, presumably moving underground in order to look around.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit a]font:bold 6pt calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#b5d1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #ffad32);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,447 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mia [m]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 19:31:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he smiles awkwardly afterwards like any other person not suited for social interactions. he's ran out of possible icebreakers now, and is unsure on how to proceed into the conversation more without prodding her.

on the other hand, concentrating on the objective was a good enough reason to shift his energy into besides trying hard to be any other normal person that knows how to incite small talk when needed.

the dragapult phases through the earth. the depth would go deep to make sure it wasn't unearthed by something as trivial as heavy rain, showing that the work wasn't half-baked. underneath, it would spot a sack.

the mightyena continues on digging the earth. its paws could scratch the surface, but it would never be able to reach the level of which the body was hidden anytime soon.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights