part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
patience is a virtue [m + ee]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 19:18:01 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxblCAL"]

Calvin still felt like he was on cloud nine, if not a bit jittery from it all. He had never been the anxious sort, any fear he had of the world around him quelled by wistfulness, but approaching the Rangers for access into their ranks... That had been cause for anxiety if anything was, he thought. His nerves still thrummed from lingering nervous energy, and he tried his best to shake it off as he approached the doorstep of the local Pokemon nursery. No matter. If he couldn't shake it off by himself, surely immersing himself in work would do the trick! It wasn't stereotypical Ranger work, sure, but how could he ignore a cry for help?

[break][break]Secretly, he kind of just liked the opportunity to explore his surroundings in the name of reuniting eggs with their trainers. Sue him if his reasoning was slightly selfish. The money couldn't hurt, either.

[break][break]A bell jingles behind him as he pushes his way inside, a smile stretching across his face as he surveys the interior. People linger within the lobby, whether it to be waiting for the daycare's services, or inquiring about the paid volunteer work... He tries not to let the crowd bother him (he's, admittedly, still not quite used to so many people, not after being isolated on the farm) as he steps forwards to go bother the daycare worker, one hand down towards his belt to fiddle with Streusel's Pokeball— A nervous habit.

[break][break]A few moments later, and he's ever-so carefully loading up eggs into the basket provided to him, humming to himself quietly. He's none the wiser to anybody around him, as focused as he is on the eggs— Even if, perhaps, he'd be in for a shock if he were to divert his attention to a certain somebody in his general vicinity.

+ [break]
+ mission: eggs in one basket

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxblCAL]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxblCAL b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 21:03:28 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The call to action was simple enough: show up, deliver a some eggs to relieve storage space at the nursery, report back and head home. With a few ghosts at his disposal, the task seemed like something manageable enough. What really drew Lana to it, however, was simply the number of people that would be around and the baby pokemon he might see. Babies were cute, but he wanted to try his luck at speaking with someone new again. [break][break]

It's gone fairly well with at the beach, he wanted to give it another try. And hopefully- hopefully he'd make an acquaintance. A friendly one. The lobby of the nursery is bustling with people and Lana quickly made his way to the counter to announce himself for the volunteering opportunity. His words, as usual, are clipped and short. The stutter that accompanied longer phrases was there, but the lady at the counter seemed understanding enough. That's what he thought anyway when he managed to look her in the eyes, another tiny goal of his. [break][break]

He's given his charges quickly enough, a full basket of eggs that his Dusclops Mikey held for him while Lana filled out some paperwork. Garbage Baby is sitting patiently next to the ghost guardian, having been promised walkies as soon as they left the nursery. But the hefty dark type can't really sit still, sniffing the air curiously for a moment before lazily turning his head. [break][break]

And then he locked in. Slowly at first, Garbage Baby quietly slipped away from Mikey waddling over closer and closer to the rookie ranger. And then, once he's close enough, another whiff leads to a memory. Back when he was a little smaller, but probably still as fat. "WOOF." There's a loud bark, before Garbage Baby beelined for Calvin's shins, forgetting about his precious cargo. He's too excited to see someone familiar. [break][break]

More barking followed, and Lana scribbled out the last of his info before nodding to the woman and turning to Mikey, who was already floating over to retrieve their companion, a lone red eye wide in concern. "Wait- Garbage Baby! Stop-" he's already babbling, knowing his excitable partner is harassing someone new. He pushed through quickly, trying to avoid anymore accidents as his ghost moved to help steady Calvin and Lana dove for Garbage Baby to try and calm him down. "Sorry! S-S-So sorry! H-He's friendly! R-Really." he blurted out.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

harvest

cal
he/they
twenty
july 13
oldale
bisexual
trainee ranger
cadet
born to gaze into night skies
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 2:57:08 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
[nospaces]

He could almost drown out the incessant barking, or at least the very first excited bark, if it were not for him being the target of it. One moment he's loading up his basket, debating on if he should have Streusel help him out (and then deciding against it when he remembered that Streusel sort of needed his arms in order to fly... Whoops), when he feels fur against his shins. More importantly, the fur seems to be doing its best to bowl him over, and he lets out a rather undignified yelp when his feet go unsteady. His arms fly out in an instinctive attempt to steady himself, scrabbling for purchase on the smooth linoleum floor.

[break][break]He's just glad he wasn't carrying the basket anymore, having left it on the floor.

[break][break]Ghostly hands settle on his shoulders, which causes him to jump a little in his skin once more— Only for his racing heart to calm when he registers it as the Dusclops of whoever owned the wily Linoone that had knocked him over in the first place. "Thanks, pal," He says breathlessly to the ghost-type Pokemon, shooting him a smile from over his shoulder before his attention swivels to the other man before him. "Aw, s'all good! No harm, no foul!" He says jovially with a dismissive wave of his hand, always one to brush things off. Maybe it'd be a different story if the eggs had been in jeopardy, but he understands how energetic Pokemon can be. Streusel has his moments.

[break][break]It takes a moment to click. Several moments, actually. He opens his mouth to say something before shutting it, connecting the dots slowly but surely inside of his head. Where does he know that nickname? Linoone... Garbage Baby... He squints his eyes at the coordinator, and then his viridian eyes widen in what looks to be shock and wonder. No way. It can't be. But who else could it be?

[break][break]Is that... "...Lana? You're Lana, right?" Oh, man, it's gotta be. He knows he can be a little slow on the uptake, but who else would name their Linoone Garbage Baby? Granted, he was a Zigzagoon last they saw each other, but still! A grin spreads over his face, unbridled excitement plain as day. "Man, you've gotta be! Tell me I'm right!"

+ [break]

[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 23:39:33 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The Linoone calmed down slightly as he felt his trainer's shaky hands, but especially when Lana hefted the over weight badger into his arms. Closer to a face, Garbage Baby was quick to lick Lana's cheek before his tongue hung out his jaws and he turned back to Calvin. Mikey hummed at Calvin, letting go once it seemed the ranger was steady again. Lana is still frowning when Calvin finally turned back to him. [break][break]

Even if he was alright with it, he trembled nervously under the stares and grumbles his partner had attracted towards them. He's busy glancing from other volunteers to the ground and back at Mikey when Calvin called him name. At first he thought this was just an attempt at reading the sticker name tag on his chest, but then again, Garbage Baby was covering it up. The dark type on the other hand was rapt in attention, tail wagging excitedly as Calvin called the coordinator's name. [break][break]

"M-Me?! Uh...y-yes." he stuttered out before fully processing. Wait a second- The hair was a little longer than he remembered, and maybe he was an inch taller but- "Calvin?" he asked, surprised to see him after so long. He'd really thought he'd never get the chance again as he refused to go back home and slept on the ground more times than he cared to admit. "Y-You're right! It's m-me- i-it's us!" he replied, slowing but surely matching his friend's energy. As he did, Garbage baby squirmed in his arms, demanding to be set back down on the ground. Once his paws touch linoleum again, the Linoone is back to harassing Calvin, circling his legs slowly and waiting for the tithing of pets and scritches. [break][break]

Ruslan beamed at the rookie, before gesturing for the two of them to move outside so they could stop being a nuisance. "H-How've you- you been?" It'd been a while since they'd spoken, but he was still far more comfortable with him than most.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

harvest

cal
he/they
twenty
july 13
oldale
bisexual
trainee ranger
cadet
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 19:39:49 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
[nospaces]

The grin overtaking Calvin's face only grows ever wider at the confirmation of the coordinator's identity— Of course it was Lana! It wasn't like he'd ever forget his childhood best friend. His childhood only friend. Memories of hanging out together underneath the blaring sun of Littleroot and Oldale come to mind's eye, and he's just so excited. He had thought that when Ruslan left home for good, they'd never see each other again, and while it had been something he sort of resigned himself to, that notion wasn't one he was happy with. But fate had other things in store for him! He forces down the urge to hop around in his excitement, much like the little Linoone that circles his feet happily, begging for pets after the time apart. He was similarly excited that Garbage Baby remembered him.

[break][break]Once he's stepped aside as indicated to, he finally crouches down, reaching out for Garbage Baby and sinking his fingers into thick black-and-white fur, making sure to scritch at his ears and his scruff. "Man, I've been great— I finally got out of Oldale, obviously," He says, knowing that Ruslan would understand. They had both craved getting out of home, even if it was for different reasons. "My parents couldn't stop me anymore, I guess. Oh! I'm a Pokemon Ranger now! I mean, I'm just startin' out, but s'alright!" He puffs out his chest in pride. He had always loved Pokemon, and had never particularly loved battling, so the life of a Ranger had always been in the cards for him— And he was glad he had decided to pursue it after all.

[break][break]"'Nough about me, though! I'm more interested in you!" He says excitedly, giving Garbage Baby one last pat on the head before standing up with a pop of his knees. "How've you been? It's been forever, it's so good to see you! Tell me what you've been up to!" He knows that perhaps he's laying it on thick, but he's always been like this. Always overzealous, always a bit too much. He can't help himself though! He's sincere in his words, eyes kind.

+ [break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 2:59:23 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The second Garbage Baby is touched, the badger flopped onto the ground panting excitedly and letting Calvin have access to his belly. He was sure Calvin remembered how to do it just right. He'd known the ranger for so long. Ruslan for his part made sure he was out of anyone's way before diverting all his attention to his old friend. He nodded excitedly as the boy spoke, grinning bright and so hard his cheeks hurt. [break][break]

"Congrats!" Lana chimed, genuinely happy for his friend. He hadn't left Littleroot in the best of circumstances but Calvin hadn't even had the option. He's happy he's out now though. "Ranger? I-Is the pay goo-good?" He frowned slightly at the career choice, It was perfect for him! But he also knew how chronically terrible it was to make a living as one ,especially starting out. But...as long as he wasn't homeless it was ok right? "Y-You eating ok?" he added. [break][break]

He perked up as Calvin turned it back to him and shuffled awkwardly. "I-I'm ok! Safe! Uhh...ha-happier..." he trailed off before looking back at his friend. "E-Even more s-s-since you-you're here." he said, smiling again before continuing. "I've been-..uh...I-I've been do-doing contests with G-Garbage Baby. It's fun." he said falling more and more back into that comfort Calvin and him had. "I-I get by...um...b-by the way-" he gestured at their address slips. "L-LEt's do these a-and get lunch?" Ruslan suggested.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

harvest

cal
he/they
twenty
july 13
oldale
bisexual
trainee ranger
cadet
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 21:53:22 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
[nospaces]

He pauses a bit at the question regarding his salary, though shrugs it off lightly. It's definitely not a glamorous or cushy lifestyle that he's living, especially so low on the totem pole as he is, but well... He wouldn't trade it for the world, really. Being able to experience life outside of the family farm, shielded from everybody and everything by his parents, was something he would never give up. "Aw, don't worry 'bout me, Lana, I'm doin' alright," He insists, though he's thankful that the coordinator cares about his health and how he's doing. "Streus' is pretty good at huntin' down stuff for us to eat, and that's enough for me!" He tacks on truthfully. Berries make a good meal, after all. He almost kind of likes being able to live off the land.

[break][break]He fights off a bit of an embarrassed blush when Lana admits to being happier that he's here now— However, the news that Ruslan was doing contests was much more exciting! "Contests? Like the ones Ma used to let me watch, with all the choreography? That's so cool! You're so cool!" He enthuses, immensely proud of his childhood friend and all he's accomplished on his own. "You should tell me next time you do one, I'll get tickets and come watch!" He's never seen a contest before, but he'd like to, to support his friend and also because they look like fun.

[break][break]Calvin is then reminded that they have work to do, and blinks before chuckling a bit sheepishly, raising a hand to scratch at the back of his neck. "Yeah, let's! Okay, um..." He thinks for a moment before nodding, mostly to himself. "Think the daycare worker told me that we'd have to head over to Verdanturf... That's not far! Just have to go through Route 117." He gives another bright grin to the other man, eyes warm with his fondness. "Let's go then, yeah? It's gonna be fun hangin' out again. Just like old times, yeah?" Not exactly, but still! He's pumped.

+ [break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 2:53:27 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Ruslan would worry baout his frined anyway, but Calvin's reassurance net the ranger a small smile. "Ok." he backed off. For now. And then immediatly struggled to smile at thethoguth of all of Calvin's meals being procured form foraging. "U-Umm, if y-you say so." Maybe...maybe he'd take Calvin to a buffet place for lunch. [break][break]

"Y-Yeah! Those!" Lana said nodding shyly. He hadn't done many, but the few he'd participated in had been pretty fun. "I-I made a couple o-of friends like t-that too." he said immediately thinking of and his older brother . He'd count that guy, despite how intimidating he was. "Uh...y-you have a cell r-right? I c-can text you about stuff like t-that." He nodded even faster at the idea of Calvin coming to watch him. "I think...I c-can get you a ticket for free? May-maybe?" He could try to finesse it. Backstage assistant or something. [break][break]

Mikey, seeing as the pair were ready to leave, takes the lead. The ghost is seemingly the only one focused on completing their task for the today. Garbage Baby is too happy to trot along at Calvin's side, fat tail wagging happily behind him as he waddled forward. "O-Of course! I-I want to heard h-how you started d-doing ranger stuff! And w-where you live? And um-..." he paused hoping he wasn't babbling too much to his friend. "Y'know. C-Catch up."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

harvest

cal
he/they
twenty
july 13
oldale
bisexual
trainee ranger
cadet
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 19:33:22 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
[nospaces]

There’s a cheerful skip in his step as they depart the nursing facility, eggs in tow. His basket of eggs is pressed close to his chest, secure in his arms, but he’s hardly focused on them, truth be told— His hand flies down to his pocket, haphazardly fishing around for his cell phone, something that he had been quick to purchase with what he could scrape together of his funds just before entering the Ranger ranks. He had never been allowed one by his parents, for reasons he was never privy to, and having one now felt like his first act of independence away from them. ”I have one now,” He assures Ruslan as he finally manages to pull it out, offering it carefully to the other man for him to put in his contact information.

[break][break]Once that’s done, he slides it back into his pocket, nodding along to what Lana has to say. His free hand goes to bashfully rub the back of his neck. "Aw, well, the Ranger story isn’t very interestin’… I’ll still tell you, though,” He says, because to him, it isn’t. It had mainly consisted of him showing up at Lilycove City, begging for a job… And a field test, which had clearly gone okay, because he now resided as a trainee there. Speaking of which…

[break][break]”Oh, I— Y’know, live in Lilycove. Kind of. I mainly just crash at the main headquarters there, the big one, but I haven’t had the chance to go out and see all of the city,” He says with a light shrug as Mauville City begins to turn into Route 117, man made structures giving way to nature. ”I get… preoccupied with work, I guess. Haven’t been sent on many big jobs, but y’know…” He trails off. It’s not that he doesn’t want to see what the city has to offer, but it gets hard when he’s the newbie of the Rangers and therefore has to prove himself harder.

[break][break]”As long as I don’t get assigned anywhere near Oldale, I’m fine crashin’ anywhere they want me to,” He finishes, then looks over at Lana. ”Where do y’live? We could visit each other ‘n’ stuff!” He perks up a bit at the idea.

+ [break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 23:52:41 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Lana nodded along as he input his contact info, fumbling with the nervous excitedly before handing it back to his friend. He hadn't had the luxury of being able to talk to Calvin whenever he 'd wanted as kids, but now it'd be different. Maybe he'd spend less time alone, if the guy wasn't busy that is. [break][break]

Ruslan's strengths had never included conversation, but listening? Listening he could do. It's what he got paid to do. Even if Calvin thought it was boring, to Lana it was riveting. After all, he'd more or less considered their friendship over with since he would refuse to return home ever again and it seemed like Calvin would never get to leave. "M-Me too!" he chimed in before clarifying. "T-That's where I stay now- Lillycove." [break][break]

He let out a small laugh. They both felt the same about home. "Vist me. W-We can do tourism stuff together. I-I'm still getting used to the city t-too." As they got to the town, his Dusclops would begin doing most of the work of checking address and leading towards homes to drop the eggs off at while Lana busied himself with a calendar on his phone. "I-I'm usually free, but if you want to eat or see a museum w-we can trip plan." Lana babbled, simply happy to get to reunite with Calvin.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 0:40:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: