awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @iseult
iseult babineaux
Terminal [Iseult]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 8:54:06 GMT
iseult babineaux Avatar
missing out. it was something that was maybe deeply buried by years of unrelenting dutifulness. though clearly considering it for a moment, she eventually gave a casual shrug. ”i like the work.”

he wanted a plan. pretty words were oftentimes enough to dazzle someone. not today. she smiled a smidge wider, knowing well that she’d said practically nothing at all.

”i’m still working on my manifesto. so many factors are constantly changing in the region in recent years. since i’ve been there, really. truthfully, i’m still learning too much to settle on a clear strategy yet.”

while her journals were full, her position had quieted her, lately. she was no longer outspoken in her classroom, upholding her family’s goals in kalos. she was in a new world, right under the wings of power. established wisdom and experience.

there would come a better time to confront all obstacles. for now, it was better to stand with them.

”commissioner goode has clearly proven herself to be a capable leader. at this time, when disasters have been so prevalent, and things like extraterrestrial invasions are on the table, goode’s politics are keeping the region safe, and that is most important.” for now.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights