Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ayo fuck off, won't ya? (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2022 19:03:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
Hair left wild and undone, the giggling woman wobbled alongside , her head filled with nothing but static and bubbles.

"You dont UNDERSTAND ," she began, turning around so that she was facing the man while simultaneously walking backwards. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her entire face was scrunched up in a semi-serious way. She held out her hands as if she was holding an imaginary ball between them, each finger stretched out and separated. "I-I think we all hove, like, this hidden abilidy, you know?? LIKE inside us???"

She spun back around, her feet nearly tripping over themselves.

"Like, who IS to say I can't tooootally bend that street lamp over there?" She paused, glanced back at him, then sprinted over to said street lamp, fist cocked and loaded.

DING

"SHIT FUCK OW," She howled out shortly after collusion. Whenever he'd approach her, he would see her nursing the now injured knuckle in her free hand, cradling it like a newborn baby. "You know what," She glanced back at him again, this time with a wide toothy grin, "I don't suggest trying that.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
505 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 8:37:03 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bakerboy"]
[attr="class","top"]

james doesn't drink often — or ever, really — so on the rare occasion that he does, of course he'd choose to let loose and go all in. dive off the deep end into a state of mind that helps him relax and have fun.[break][break]

so by the time they leave the bar, james is drunk.[break][break]

"you...you mean like pokemon? i think mine would be INTIMIDATE because i am pretty scary."[break][break]

his face scrunches, feigning some sort of intimidating look only for it to come out more cute than anything.[break][break]

"you toooootally could."[break][break]

he nods, agreeing, and says nothing as he watches her run towards the street lamp. in his defense, he didn't think she'd actually punch it, but even then, he laughs.[break][break]

"huh. maybe your ability is less physical."[break][break]

humming in thought, his eyes go wide as he leans in close to whisper:[break][break]

"can you...LEVITATE?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-manectric"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#c25f73; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 2:51:33 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
Bruised hand still clutched in the other, Penelope trotted back over to James, giggling along the way. "Ooo maybe!" She nodded, eyes widening. This guy was smarter than he looks. And, just when thought this, he only grew smarter. "LE-VIT-ATE!" The words were slowly repeated back out, each syllable eliciting a wider, more elevated expression.

In an overabundance of giddiness, the woman spun back around, this time more prepared than the last time. "Watch this one, baker."

Then off she went...again. This time, however, when she sent herself leaping into the air, what set met wasn't solid metal, or air, or anything she had expected. When she leapt into was, instead, a solid mountain of green slumbering flesh.

"What the FUCK!" The curses flew from her mouth through fits of pleas for help. "What even is this thing?!"

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
505 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 18:57:41 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

baker.[break][break]

"uh, that's my papa."[break][break]

but he watches anyways only to burst out laughing moments later. he stumbles over to lean against the solid mountain of green slumbering flesh. even in his drunken state, he knows what they're up against.[break][break]

"it's...a...snorlax..."[break][break]

to prove his point, he kicks it. it still sleeps.[break][break]

"very hard creatures to wake up. but if we YELL, MAYBE IT'LL HELP?"

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 3:05:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
Men were useless.

Growling, the woman slowly slid herself off the dozing snorlax, all WITHOUT the assistance of her new companion.

Once she managed to return to her feet, she gave James a solid punch in the arm. "THANKS FOR THE HELP, ASSHOLE."

Then she directed her attention to the Snorlax. Her next target of berating. "AND YOU." She squinted her eyes. If anyone could get this pokemon up n' walking, it'd Boris (her new york unova accent having D&D character). "AY, GET OUTTA DA WAY, PAL. WE'RE WALKIN' HERE"

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
505 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 9:12:15 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

his arm is brutally punched.[break][break]

"OW! you bitch."[break][break]

but as penny busies herself with waking up the creature, james decides to climb up the side of its large body. he slips a few times but makes it up eventually.[break][break]

"holy... penny you should come up here!"[break][break]

he shifts to lay on his back.[break][break]

"the view is INCREDIBLE."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 6:40:07 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
Hm. Despite her volume, charisma, and authencity, her little charade didn't work.

This Snorlax was good. Too good, in fact.

When James barked for her attention, Penelope's eyes immediately shot back up at him, like pokemon being beckoned over by their trainer. And, again, similar to a pokemon, her ears perked up to the idea of an incredible view.

"Coming!"

It took a bit (much longer than it took him) to climb the mountain of flesh, but when she did, she immediately flopped onto her back beside the man, smiling along the way.

"Yooo!! You weren't kidding," She squealed, shaking his arm repeatedly, "This view is incredible! ...YOU HEAR THAT SNORLAX? YOU'RE MISSING ON SOME SERIOUS SHIT RIGHT NOW"

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
505 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 15:43:18 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

during her arduous climb up, he simply stares at her, laughing every now and then before she finally arrives.[break][break]

"see? when have i ever lied to you, penny? never."[break][break]

as the snorlax breathes, its gut inflates and deflates, shifting the two humans up and down like a cheap ride in a carnival. to drunk people, it can actually be quite dizzy.[break][break]

"you ever think about how you're basically, like, twice my age?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 13:09:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
The snorlax's rising stomach was like a rocking cradle, slowly lulling Penelope's heavy eye lids to close. It felt nice just laying there, backed pressed up against a warm body and eyes staring upward to the sky.

But, of course, this feeling of tranquility couldn't last for long.

"TWICE YOUR AGE?!" The line came as such a shock, she couldn't resist echoing it back aloud. Shifting, Penelope rolled onto her stomach and propped the upper part of her chest up with her two elbows. "IM NOT THAT OLD, C'MON!"
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
505 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 5:35:58 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

instinctively, james raises an arm to defend himself against a punch that never comes, much to his drunken surprise.[break][break]

"huh? aren't you, like, thirty?"[break][break]

surely the punch will come now. surely.[break][break]

but james shifts up slightly as well, resting on his elbows as he looks over at her.[break][break]

"i'm kidding. i know you're twenty-eight which is basically thirty."[break][break]

will his sweet smile save him?

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 5:15:55 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
This boy was just asking for trouble.

Brows bending down into a strong furrow, the woman simply stared back at him for a second, allowing his INSULTING words to settle in. She stretched her lips into a noticeably forced smile and flipped herself to her side. Slowly, her leg begun to pull itself back and back and back, until...

WHAM

It was sent flying towards @jame's vulnerable shin.

"Not even, you prick." She growled, rolling her eyes, "What? Do I look old to you?? ...Y'know what, don't even answer that."

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
505 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 16:37:43 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

damn. it ain't a punch.[break][break]

"OW!"[break][break]

but as much as he wants to throw profanities at her, he knows he definitely deserved that and possibly more. so for that reason, he considers himself lucky.[break][break]

"in all seriousness, my dear penny, no. you do not look old."[break][break]

he sticks his leg up in the air so he can easily reach up to rub at his injured shin.[break][break]

"i actually think you look wonderful considering how much stress you put yourself through at work."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 18:01:50 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

Rolling back onto her back, Penelope's gaze returned to the starry landscape above. It was beautiful, in a boring way.

"Uh huh." She rolled her eyes. His flattery could only provide some minor relief to the damage he's already done. "I could say the same to you. You mentioned working, what, like 3 jobs? While still studying? Sounds rough."

Though, there was an allure to having a bustling schedule. Being productive was a high like no other, and well, it often led to pretty sweet rewards. Not always, though.

"...Sometimes I wish time would just stop," She breathed, her voice barely below a whisper. So low that she would be surprise if anyone had heard it.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
505 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 7:41:09 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"two jobs, and yeah, it's rough. can't lie."[break][break]

but it's not all that bad. it keeps him busy, makes him feel like he's actually doing something productive and worthwhile with his time rather than being home and doing nothing. it's a rather toxic mentality to have, he realizes as much, but he just can't snap out of it.[break][break]

just because of how quiet it is around them, he does hear her, and it's what prompts him to tilt his head back over at her.[break][break]

"how are you really, penny? like, i know i ask that a lot but i just want you to know i'm here for you, you know? i probably can't help but i can listen."

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#86acff; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 4:20:50 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His response caused her to smile.
[break][break]
Working where she did, there aren't many friendships to be made. One second she can be inseparable from someone, and the next? Less than strangers. Given the things she'd be forced to write, she couldn't complain too much, but the situation sucked ass either way.
[break][break]
"I'm fine." A painfully obvious lie. "I'm just tired lately. But the same goes out to you-- if you ever need someone, just give me a text and I'll hear you out. I'm pretty good at it, too."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]