played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
work me like a dog
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 19:39:53 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
 [break][break][break]

Facts

something else

Affiliation: Anvil | Team Rocket
Skills: Hand-to-Hand combat, battle strategies, training Pokémon, good aim

Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship: Single | 

Strengths:
Strategic, Stoic, dedicated, Athletic, Dutiful, Disciplined, Selfless
Weaknesses: Aloof, Apathetic, Asocial, Cold, Insensitive, Vindictive

Family:
AUGUST GALLAGHER
(brother)

Briefing

what's there to know

Born in Canalave City, this mercenary general has worked under the organization ANVIL since graduating High School. Through it, he's done a multitude of illegal missions, spanning from smuggling to extortion, and worked with various different organizations. Some include 's family syndicate, which he mainly did during his time back in Sinnoh, and now Team Rocket. While he's done missions of all types, his main specialty is defensive-based missions and roles.

He does this all for his younger brother, August Gallagher, who he recently took in about a year ago. Every decision he makes is for the betterment of August's future, which can make his allegiances to either organization shaky at times, and other times, downright unstable. Considering his current endeavors, this fact is only further solidified.

ANVIL

for more information, contact OSLO

Ran under , ANVIL is the direct organization Felix works under. Security company by day, underground militaristic mercenary corps by night, the company has its fingers all over the world, and now most recently, Hoenn. Right now they're currently working alongside Rocket, as they've been tasked by to assist with the training of the organization's upcoming anti-avatar division, SPECTRA. Felix will be an active part of this endeavor as a teacher assistant, as well as a cog in the machine.

SPECTRA

Felix's Involvement and Goals

While Felix's goals currently tie in with SPECTRA's, there's only so much overlap. Currently, to dissuade the creation of future Avatars, Felix is working towards "punching" a legendary. Basically, he's aiming to shoo future legendaries from bonding with eligible league members, via either killing them or severely injuring them. He's also working alongside and towards the assassination/incapacitating of and .

HOOKS

Available Plot Hooks

SINNOH
Felix was born and raised in Canalave City, so he has the potential of being old friends with anyone from that area. He was also very active in his school's football league during Highschool, so that leaves room for a rivalry or small friendship with someone outside of Canalave. Last, but not least, his parents were a part of the military when they were younger, then the government when they grew older. This meant a decent amount of travel and a lot of old friends within Sinnoh's league/government. Overall, I'm a sucker for childhood plots, so if anyone is interested and sees a way we could make it work, I'd love that.

With Felix's involvement in SPECTRA, I'd love for him to engage with anyone with any association with current or past avatars. While his current goals involve and , I wouldn't mind scuffles with any other current avatars or having Felix involve himself in the extortion, kidnapping, etc of anyone around a currently active avatar or anyone who has information on them.

SCIENTIST
Please read the above section. I also would love it if anyone's character is interested in avatar testing, the rocket project MAGMA, or anything legendary-related. I'm currently focusing Felix on the Creation trio with , but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want him to learn more about, say, Groundon! I'm pretty open with this-- I'd love to help provide muscle for any science character, while they help him research his multiple baby projects. Genetic modification of himself would also be cool -- like strength inducers and shit like that. '

LEGENDARIES/ CREATION TRIO
Out of all the currently roaming legendaries, Felix's (and I lol)'s interest mostly lies with the creation trio. Right now, he's currently investigating them and the time distortion with , but if there were any science characters interested in having a hand in this, or any other legendary-related endeavor, I'd love to get involved. Either with Felix stealing valuable findings from them, them working together, or him sabotaging their efforts in some way.

ROCKET/ROCKET'S SHIELD
I want Felix to become the Shield of Rocket. To do this, I'd love for him to go on bodyguard/protection missions with higher-ups or smart, but weak coworkers, so he would be able to prove his worth by acting as a shield to them. Despite his rough exterior, Felix has a very dog mentality, where he just does what he's told. So playing off that would be cool, if there was an executive/beast/admin/whoever who needs someone to help them with their own shit, or whatever. For newer grunts, he could help teach them his techniques, or if they're involved in SPECTRA, recruit them to his division. I have a lot of possibilities when it comes to Rocket, so just hit me up and we can figure that out.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
work me like a dog
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 19:47:26 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS

How Felix Views The World

> An okay girl. He doesn't remember much about her -- especially her name -- but he does remember that she works under . They've had a few interactions up until now, and while they were all interesting, none really left a major impact on him.

> Oh, Elisabeth. They shared an eventful night's worth of trauma and now he's harboring a heavy burden of guilt over almost killing her in those woods. She's told him not to worry about it, but for whatever reason, logic doesn't apply to these unshakable feelings. This woman has an indiscernible chokehold on Felix, and despite their massive differences, they're often more alike than one would think.

> A commendable coworker under Rocket that Felix hopes to recruit into his SPECTRA division. The man has strong connection to Rocket, which can be a bit worrying, but he generally prefers it to the superficial reasonings many other people in rocket have for doing what they've done. With how similar they are, this is just a budding friendship waiting to bloom. Also....shield and sword motif???

> An old friend from Sinnoh. Felix's relationship with her is one of his simpler connections, as she's basically a little sister to him. They used to stay up late playing lego star wars during his father's business trips, so while they couldn't be further apart, he still feels tethered to her. Right now things are getting rocky as his allegiances are becoming transparent to her, all while he's breaking said allegiances by rescuing her in the first place. Oh, and he's extorted someone under her for research information. Big yikes.

> An unlikely friend. After meeting on the ice, Felix had somehow found himself attached to this ball of energy, and for the first time in a long while, he actually prefers it? Together, these two get drunk, sing karaoke, and munch on brunch waffles. It isn't much, but with SPECTRA's missions making headway, it's only a matter of time before this relationship involves itself in something much more serious than just ice skating.

> Another old friend from Sinnoh. Unlike Illeana, Felix went to Highschool with mars, which meant that they both had front row seats to each other's highs and lows. Right now their relationship is pretty rocky. While Mars doesn't trust Felix and his supposed loyalty, Felix still harbors childish emotions and grudges against Mars (unknowingly, of course). Stricken with unbattled spouts of envy whenever they meet, Felix has found himself closer than ever to the man, while also as far as ever from him.

> Felix's stars and moon. While working in Sinnoh, Felix used to take frequent trips to Hoenn just to act as his bodyguard. Why? It's hard to say. In such a dreary world, Barnaby gave him a kaleidoscope of colors to view the world through. Unfortunately, work has been hellbent on distracting Felix, and while he'd love to spend more time with the journalist, it's simply becoming a hopeless endeavor. As feelings begin to fade, and life returns to its mundanity, there's a giant question mark leftover from their relationship.

> An underboss Felix's had a brief conversation with. He respects him for what he's done and what he continues to do, but there's always the unrelenting bubble of mistrust towards him and the other avatars within rocket.

> An admin Felix's been training with for a few days now. Their relationship isn't much, but Felix certainly respects him, and accepts any opportunity to learn more. He's revealed his objective to him, so more might come from that, or they might simply remain as impassive as they are. Who knows.

> A beast he's done a job with before.

> currently doing a mission, will update later

> They've fought, hugged it out, and have now become beer buds.

> aboutta fuck will update later

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
work me like a dog
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 2:00:25 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
 [break][break][break]

Facts

something else

Affiliation: HBS | League

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship: Single

Strengths:
 will add
Weaknesses: will add
Family:
(sister)

Briefing

what's there to know

Born in Hoenn, Penelope Livey is the classic tale of pushing one's daughter to their limits. Expected to achieve the highest marks in anything and everything, she was always fighting for the love of her parents, but falling just short. Eventually, she gave up, and accepted her fate as an outcast. The black sheep. Surely, with her younger sister's academic success, they'd be satisfied, right?

Wrong.

The pressures only increased as she entered Highschool. Thankfully, she found the perfect method of escape: writing. Time seemed to fly after that, as she quickly secured her spot at Luminose University in Kalos post-graduation, and from there, well, she became the woman she is today.

Opinionated, Strong, and desperate for change, Penelope Livey now helps lead one of the fastest-growing networks to ever have graced Hoenn. Rooted in the principles of holding those with power accountable, Penelope now covers the region, searching for the truth behind the corporate lies that's been shoveled down their throats.

HOOKS

Available Plot Hooks

HOENN/OLD FRIENDS
Old childhood friends who grew up in petalburg city would be great! Penelope was the type to always ditch class and go outside and just bask in the sun, so that leaves room for the person she would've dragged along outside. Or, if they didn't go to the same highschool, they could've been old pen pals and the reason she got into writing in the first place. Maybe met on a school trip, too?

ROCKET
Penelope isn't a fan of rocket's methods, but she does sympathize with the cause. I'd love for her to get close to one and slowly be fed these ideals that affect her writing. If HNN is the league's go-to, then maybe HBS can be the rocket's method of propaganda? I don't know right now for sure, as I'm still toying with ideas, but since the network is currently just neutral in terms of opinions, I'm thinking that'd lead some room for some interesting plots in that regard.

LEAGUE
Give me people to hate! Penelope tolerates most members of the league, unless she sees them as lacking or misusing their status, then she'll despise them more than anything else. I'd love to have someone who fits that second category-- a person she can gun down journalistically speaking, reporting on their dealings or investigating. I wouldn't actually publicize anything without permission-- so i'm okay with just having this be a ic back and forth that remains insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Penelope also has a big hatred of cops, so that's also an angle i'd love to explore. Maybe they were old friends, reunite, and now have issues because the other became a cop? Shit like that would be fun.

WOMEN
Penelope loves strong women. Literally mentally fangirls over them all the time. She simply enjoys seeing other women in high positions of power and wants to help elevate that trend whenever she can. I'd really love to create a friend group of older girlies who just relax with a couple of cocktails after work hours. Women support women, kinda vibes.

HBS
My LORD i can write so much about this. OKAY SO the way I've found it easiest is most of this can be covered via DMs. For example, if I want to write a story on a character's store, I'll just DM you the questions, you respond with IC responses, then I compile them to make the article. If you want, we can thread out the actual conversation, but unless it's a more dynamic one (ie: having Penelope accompany them in a search and rescue, or having Penelope visit their office for a tour), I'd rather it kept in DMs just cause I don't have the muse LOL. The exception would be higher up league officials, of course, or situations of importance, like someone securing a new title or being the one to stop something from happening. We can always talk out the specifics, though!

Also, if anyone is involved in media, I'd love to RECRUIT YOU! even just a side gig, it'd be cool to have cameramen, techies, or writers on board.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
work me like a dog
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 3:25:29 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
hi hi cutiepie ♡

you already know i adore you & our current plots. you're an amazing writer, a whole cutie of a person, and i'm v excited to see where the plotlines go hehehe

if you need any interviews for penny, i happily offer all my girls aaaand for felix i offer gia to train if he'd like :bulbababy:

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
work me like a dog
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 21:32:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
HI I LOEV YOU CAPPA <3

im so excited for our cerberus plots and i also love felix as a character. i love the parallels that can be drawn from he and jayden, and their silent language for each other hehe. can't wait to thread more!

also, very excited for sol and callie plotlines too uwu ily

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights