she/her
<3
star
number 1
Tsubaki Hadara
Married
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delphine
delphine hadara
pant's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 13:42:02 GMT
delphine hadara Avatar
Delphine Hadara, once a talented contest announcer, is now making her return to the scene as a contestant years after the incident which frightened her out of the career. She turns a blind eye to Rocket business going on under her own roof as she trains for her debut, trying not to put too much thought into her husband's work. Partially because she finds herself more curious about what he gets up to than she thinks is healthy.

Platonic relationships are not difficult to form with her. Delphine is friendly enough, if not semi-secretive. She enjoys a chance to get out of the house, but will drag Tsubaki alongside her on any outings when he's around unless asked not to do so. She loves having an audience to watch her train for her debut contest, and would also like some extra encouragement in finding her footing as a contestant.

Business relationships are welcome on Delphine's end. These would primarily be within the contest world, but she's open to other types of business as well... so long as it does not put her in a position of loyalty to the League. She's not Rocket herself, but doesn't want to cause issues for Tsubaki.

There's plenty of room for enemies in Delphine's life. She tries not to cross anyone, but holds a grudge well and gets fired up over small things. There will always be rivals in the contest world, and it's only a matter of time before she finds hers.

Romantic relationships are of no interest to Delphine. She is happily married and doesn't see this changing any time soon, and while her husband's intimidating appearance scares of most who would try to interfere in their relationship, Delphine's not incapable of threatening off flirts effectively on her own.
close tab

played by

harvest

cal
he/they
twenty
july 13
oldale
bisexual
trainee ranger
cadet
born to gaze into night skies
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
pant's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 0:08:02 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
hi pants! i just wanted to say really quick that delphine is such a pleasure. she's so cute, and her backstory is super tragic ;; i'm really happy that you decided to make her, and i hope we get the chance to write together, because in the all the months i've known you, we haven't been able to and that's such a shame! especially since i pspspspsps'd you here lol.

all that being said, maybe we could do something with cal and delphine? admittedly they're part of very different social circles and if she doesn't really go out much they might not have much of a chance to run into each other, but i think we could still clink our heads together and figure out something between the two of them! lmk either here or on discord if you're interested teehee