Rally
He/Him
July 13
Lentimas Town, Unova
Bisexual
Zookeeper
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cipher
Rally Jackson
Playdate with Destiny [Open] [M]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 1:13:24 GMT
Rally Jackson Avatar
Stupid Rally. Stupid Clay. Stupid Psyduck. Stupid...

Nova was a Gastly in trouble. His owner, his beloved and cherished friend of many, many years! Abandoned him! Left him in this "Day Care" prison. After all these years together! Was their friendship not enough?! Did Nova do anything wrong, outside of hitting that Psyduck and accidentally breaking the temperature controls? 

Yet here he was, in the grassy back yard of some old couple. Other Pokemon - younger than him, mostly - wandered around and played together. Poor fools who didn't seem to get that they were abandoned by their trainers, and they were never coming back!

qq
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
"Past performance does not guarantee future results," you will whisper to the rising moon.
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 16:41:00 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

"Thank you, Whitney," Tianyu drawls, his lips quirked into a ghost of a smile as he hands over a single cherish ball to the Daycare employee.

Flashing a bright smile in sharp contrast to Tianyu's mild if pleasant expression, the girl Whitney accepts the pokeball with the pledge of, "He'll have a great time! Don't worry." She then turns and moves out the back door to release the Deerling held within her hands. "Now," Whitney informs the new addition to the backyard, "I have to go check on my grandparents but I'll be back!" To the rest of the pokemon in the yard she chirps, "Behave everyone!"

Left to his own devices, Ushi the Deerling flicks a single ear as he gazes around. His attention lands on 's decidedly nervous Gastly just a few feet away. Regal as a stag despite his young frame, Ushi strides over to Nova and gives a snort of annoyance. The little ghost needed to calm down, couldn't he see everything would be just fine?

Besides, who could abandon a pokemon such as himself?
close tab

played by

Gordy

Rally
He/Him
July 13
Lentimas Town, Unova
Bisexual
Zookeeper
5 height
5 height
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cipher
Rally Jackson
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 17:00:28 GMT
Rally Jackson Avatar
Stupid Whitney. He had no respect for the warden, nor her husband. Now the poor Deerling, likely another Pokemon from his home region, was now part of the system. It was young, too young to become another victim of prison life.

To Nova's surprise though, the Deerling was approaching him! It was probably just a kid, looking for guidance and help. Well, tough luck; Nova was going to bust out of here long before the four-legged twerp would figure out the truth: it was abandoned here, just like everyone else.

Maybe it was time to let the kid know the truth. The moment the Deerling approached, Nova screamed, "Your trainer abandoned you! You're in prison and you're going to rot here forever! Your only chance of salvation is to escape or die!"
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
"Past performance does not guarantee future results," you will whisper to the rising moon.
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 19:23:59 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

Ushi's ears immediately flick back in self-preservation of his hearing at the screeched assertions from Nova, the cervid's expression as flat as his ears. Wholly unimpressed with the Gastly's nerves, the Deerling offers a withering look as if to say 'Do you truly believe someone could abandon me?'

It seems, however, that Nova's outburst has had some effect. In the corner, one of the pokemon reveals itself to be a now-startled Chansey, the thing's panicked expression only magnified when it suddenly lobs an Egg Bomb towards the pair. A surprised yelp of pain sounds from Ushi as the attack strikes him on the shoulder.

Recovering quickly, the little Deerling plants his hooves in the ground and lowers his head, resulting in a miasma of light beginning to gather around his dainty body...

+

close tab

played by

Gordy

Rally
He/Him
July 13
Lentimas Town, Unova
Bisexual
Zookeeper
5 height
5 height
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cipher
Rally Jackson
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 19:38:43 GMT
Rally Jackson Avatar
Nova was lucky: another Egg Bomb came his way, hitting him directly on the head. But when the smoke cleared, he found that he wasn't hurt. No damage, thanks to his Ghost typing. Take that, you stupid Jerksey!

The poor kid. The poor, stupid kid. He was so naive. And now, because he was weak, the other inmates were preying on him. An Egg Bomb was launched by a Chansey, and the result left the Deerling glowing with rage.

Or maybe it was going to use an attack. Solar Beam. O-or even Wild Charge! It was going to attack the Chansey! Yes, little buddy! Fight back and defeat the enemy Chansey!

... And maybe, while the prison guards work on healing her, the two of them can escape.

Ignoring the miasma, Nova leaned in close to the Deerling's ear. "Hey. I think I have a way for us to get out of here."

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 21:35:38 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

Suddenly rearing back onto his hind legs, the miasma of light condenses into a Solar Beam which Ushi unleashes towards the hapless Chansey, its force striking the egg-shaped pokemon and sending it tumbling ass-over-tea-kettle.

How dare some common philistine attack him! The resulting damage seems to alert the staff that something is up, and Whitney appears at the back door, her eyes wide as she cries, "Oh, Chansey!" Fur practically bristling, Ushi swings his head in Nova's direction when the Gastly assures he knows a way out.

The little Deerling tips his head as if saying 'Well, out with it!' though he doesn't make a move to actually follow Nova - instead seeming more likely to launch another attack at the Chansey despite the human girl now helping the pink egg to stand up.

+

close tab

played by

Gordy

Rally
He/Him
July 13
Lentimas Town, Unova
Bisexual
Zookeeper
5 height
5 height
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cipher
Rally Jackson
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 21:56:52 GMT
Rally Jackson Avatar

And so exits Chansey, following Whitney into the house. The Chansey kept a friendly, soft smile on its face to assure the woman. But Whitney was practically in tears as she lead the Pokemon inside. Likely, the two would be busy for a good while.

Which meant that Nova and the Deerling had time to talk. The Gastly nodded to the other Pokemon's words and replied, "I'm Nova, but you can call me Big Boss. I'm going to get us out of here."

The Pokemon looked toward the wooden fence surrounding the property. It was about four feet in height, and it kept the Pokemon away from the busy, wild Pokemon-infested fields of freedom.

The Gastly stuck out its tongue and pointed towards the sky. "There's a Pelipper flying around. We'll knock them down with our attacks. Then, we talk them into flying us over the fence. If we have time, we can get it to come back and free the others."

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 2:41:23 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

Giving a huff as his victim is ushered away, Ushi stamps a hoof in irritation. His head swings back towards the Gastly, one ear flicking in confusion at the pokemon's determination to escape.

Slowly, Ushi shakes his head in the negative. First, he points his nose to the Gastly and then the air, as if to emphasise the phantom pokemon can already levitate easily over the fence; then, with a pointed look down to his hooves, gives another shake of his head as if to say haughtily, 'How is a Pelipper to carry me?' After all, Ushi was nearly the same weight as the pokemon in question, if not nearly the same size as well.

The Deerling was beginning to suspect not even an Eggant Berry would cure Nova of his infatuation with escaping!

Besides, Ushi was more than confident the Chairman would return sooner than later. With a little snort, he lays himself down on the grass with an overly pointed look directed at Nova, the action clear: 'Relax'.

+

close tab

played by

Gordy

Rally
He/Him
July 13
Lentimas Town, Unova
Bisexual
Zookeeper
5 height
5 height
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cipher
Rally Jackson
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 2:46:31 GMT
Rally Jackson Avatar
A ghostly wisp or smoke reached from the Gastly's personal cloud. Like some spectral hand, it attempted to pat the Deerling on the head. Maybe a little too hard, in all honestly.

"That's the good thing about Pelipper," Nova explained. "They can carry a lot of weight. All you need to do is climb inside its mouth and fold your legs under your body. Then, it'll be able to carry you out! Genius, right? Right."

Right. Genius plan. There was no way this could backfire.

The Gastly pointed a wisp upwards. "See? It's right there, flying around in a circle! Just shoot it down with that Solar Beam, and we can get out of here!"
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 2:56:32 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

Ushi blinks once, slowly, at the Gastly, his ears flattening beneath the spectral pat he receives upon his head. What he wouldn't give for the ability Flame Body to burn Nova for touching him. Eyes narrowing minutely as he loses himself in visions of blackened not-there flesh and screams of pain, the Deerling eventually rouses himself back to the present with a pointed, dismissive snort at Nova.

Giving a succinct shake of his head 'No', Ushi turns his attentions inwards, waiting for his trainer to return. Luckily, it seems it's not long before Tianyu does, in fact appear, the man doing his level best to keep amusement out of his expression as he steps through the back door.

"Come along, Ushi," he directs. "I'm told you were mischievous. For shame." The man's tone certainly doesn't match his words, if the mirthful glint in his eyes is anything to go by.

With a sharp look upwards, Ushi wags his tail and scrambles to stand, trotting after Tianyu merrily.

+

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 22:48:11 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: