WRITE REPLY

Silver-tongued

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Silver-tongued
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 3:23:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","valentina"]
[attr="class","valentina-big-img"]

[attr="class","valentina-1"]
[attr="class","valentina-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","valentina-tagged"]

[attr="class","valentina-subtitle"]
Among these doubts, we'll cut these ties. You're the light By my side I know you'll see me through

[attr="class","valentina-pkmn"]

[attr="class","valentina-post"]

Dressed in his best dark blue polo and beige shorts, Isaiah strode confidently into the lab's lobby. According to the folks around Lilycove, this was the best place to find . Either here or the Silph CO building in Slateport. He'd check there if this turned out to be a dead end. [break][break]

"Ello!" Isaiah exclaimed, flashing pearly whites at whoever worked the front desk. "Is Professor Reyes in the building? I've got a super important, top-secret matter that needs her attention." He didn't, obviously, but lying counted amongst Isaiah's long list of skills. Near the top of it too. [break][break]

He leaned casually against the counter. "Can't say much unless I speak to her directly, but it's related to those distortions popping up around Hoenn."

[attr="class","valentina-bot-1"]

notes about this post

pog
[attr="class","valentina-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.valentina]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.valentina-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.valentina-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.valentina-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.valentina-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#4682b4;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.valentina-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.valentina-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.valentina-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.valentina-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.valentina-tagged a:hover { color:#4682b4!important; }.valentina-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.valentina-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.valentina-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.valentina-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.valentina-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.valentina-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.valentina-post i { color:#71a0c8; }.valentina-post b { color:#188bc2;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.valentina-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.valentina-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.valentina-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.valentina-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.valentina-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#4682b4;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.valentina-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.valentina-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.valentina-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#4682b4!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
Silver-tongued
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 22:59:29 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top2"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

+ the receptionist squirms beneath a pearly white smile and sound reasoning. she's... not really supposed to let people in without appointments or credentials. and yet, she finds herself saying yes anyway, flashing a small smile of her own. "one moment," the young girl murmurs. her fingers fumble on buttons and there's a small stillness of silence before the crackling of the intercom surges to life overhead.

[break][break]

"professor reyes, you have a visitor in the lobby." it echoes off pristine walls and then fades, dying out to fall victim to endless chatter from lab workers. the receptionist lets out a little sigh before turning her gaze back to the man. her smile widens slightly, tighter at the corners. somehow, it's a little more confident than before.

[break][break]

and like clockwork, illeana's heels clicking down the hallway signals her arrival. she looks a little flushed, as if she had been hurrying about the hallways. and her lab coat has been abandoned in her office among a sea of papers, allowing for a jagged scar to greet those at her back. if they whisper about her healed injury, she pays it no mind.

[break][break]

"hi," she breathes, plastering a professional smile onto her lips and turning a curious eye toward the receptionist. the girl in question sinks a little into her seat, returning back to her work immediately. and as the typing of keys begins, illeana's attention shifts back onto the man. "how can i help you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","icon"]

tagged ❥ @isaiah [break]
other ❥

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".illie"]width:499px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/HV7nR2D/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie"]--accent:#b5493c; --accent2:#E37474 ;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/xsc2s88/image.png); height:410px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .top2"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/1MvJLjz/image.png); height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .main"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .textbox"]font:11px arial; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .textbox b"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent2); font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .banner"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .pkmn"]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); display: inline-block; vertical-align: bottom; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); -webkit-transition-duration: 0.3s; transition-duration: 0.3s; -webkit-transition-property: transform; transition-property: transform; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; -webkit-transform: translateY(-8px); transform: translateY(-8px); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono'; min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px poppins; letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc .icon"]float:left; width:80px; margin-right:25px; margin-bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; box-shadow:3px 3px var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/L537Gg6/image.png); height:105px; margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights