She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 13:01:14 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

After doing a bit of digging around it wasn’t hard to locate her other older brother. Although, she has to admit this whole lineage is full of troublemakers. Rotten apples of the bunch, though, she fits in perfectly in that regard despite being adopted into the barrel. Was that intentional?[break][break]
Well, no point in thinking about that now.[break][break]
She approaches a small shop and studies the exterior. Not bad, though not extraordinarily impressive. She’s just glad her brother isn’t getting into trouble anymore. She sighs and moves around to the open garage, seeing the person in question.[break][break]
She smiles.[break][break]
“Oh, Wolfy? Long time no see.”[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 17:59:30 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"welco-"

he greets a potential customer from the back. sleeves were rolled all the way up as grease stained the shirt's fabric. hair was kept unkempt, leaving him unpresentable to people. fortunately, there doesn't seem to be any self-contempt when he sees the visitor.

"huh? who brought ya here?!"

wolfgang appears mortified instead of excited when he sees a familiar face in the entrance of his shop.

vaulting over the counter, he goes to greet his sister. glove-covered hands hover around her in multiple spots, trying to find a spot where to touch her but failing. in the end, he ends up crossing his arms.

"shouldn't ya be back at unova? hoenn's a shit hole! since when the fuck did ya start hangin' 'round this region?"

the riolu follows from the backroom, walking awkwardly with a piece of helmet worn over its head.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 16:49:48 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Well, nice to see you too.”[break][break]
She mirrors her older brother’s body language, arms crossed, expression stoic like a stone statue. However, her tongue is just as sharp as it usually is, like a snake.[break][break]
“Huh? It is not a shithole! I find it more pleasant than the stuffy city.”[break][break]
Abigail sighs, glances around his place of work out of pure boredom, not interest.[break][break]
“I’ve been here for a while. I had to track you down, though. Which wasn’t very hard compared to our eldest brother.”[break][break]
How, though? Well, she doesn’t kiss and tell. Her whole demeanor changes when she sees the sweet Riolu. She smiles, crouching down.[break][break]
“Who’s this little cutie? Introduce me.”
[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 18:45:38 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he pushes his palms against his forehead as he grumbles at her response. it doesn't answer his question the way he wanted to, but he can't be bothered to push her again to answer it properly.

"welco-"

he greets a potential customer from the back. sleeves were rolled all the way up as grease stained the shirt's fabric. hair was kept unkempt, leaving him unpresentable to people. fortunately, there doesn't seem to be any self-contempt when he sees the visitor.

"ugh. did anyone die? what's up with you and trying to find us- wait, the fuck are you tryin' to do lookin' for shi?"

he's had time in rocket before during their time at johto. the need for money got him in, while curiosity got him deeper than he wanted. he's found 's name within the organization, though he doubts someone from rocket's science department finds their name in the talks of those outside of it.

when she takes notice of his riolu, wolfgang scoops him up and lets him chill on his shoulder like a monkey. the pokemon dangles, his feet hanging on the air behind him.

"ignore baxter for now. he's not goin' anywhere. again, whaddya want from me?"

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 20:54:10 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Her expressions flickers from irritated to confused. Seems like she didn’t know about Shi’s career choices. “What do you mean? I just wanted to get in touch with the both of you again? Is that so strange?”[break][break]
They weren’t a conventional family by any means. Broken apart, scattered across half the region. Just tracking them both down was enough of a pain. Still.. something led her to them both.[break][break]
Abigail sighs and fiddles with the strap of her bag. “All I “wanted” was to be in contact with you again. I guess we’re not as close as we should’ve been but… all I really want is to talk again.” [break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 3:38:00 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
wolfgang scratches the back of his neck when abigail turns on the uwu effect. it normally wouldn't affect him had it not gnawed on him on a personal level.

didn't stop him from keeping up with his facade, however.

"w-when it comes out of nowhere then... yes."

with a heavy sigh, he opens the division between the front counter of his shop and the backroom, where his actual living space is. a jerking motion of his head invites her in.

"aight. guess we can have a drink inside. ya got a place to stay?"

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 8:36:45 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Like the flip of a switch she can be adoring and alluring, then the next, be able to turn on the waterworks in her favor. Though with Wolfgang her feelings had a shred of truth in them, unable to fully fabricate her emotions.[break][break]
She walks in and looks around, not judging. She’s lived in worse places before.[break][break]
“That sounds nice. And yeah, I’m living in Rustboro.”[break][break]
A pause.[break][break]
“So you own your own business then? That’s impressive.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 17:43:04 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
the room between his shopfront and his living area was a mess admittedly, containing heaps of scrap, unfinished projects and other appliances and electronics left with him to repair. once past that, a surprisingly dainty interior that contrasts his abrasive personality welcomes them.

he leads her to a small dining table with a pot containing a gracidea flower in the middle. he clears a spot where a plate of crumbs were, groaning as he takes it to a nearby sink.

"hope you're not being patronizing. it would be impressive if i actually earn somethin' from it," he quips as he washes the plates before preparing tea. "and rustboro? i heard rent's expensive there. y'er not scraping by like i do, are ya?"

littleroot had cheaper housing, though he would've preferred the countryside regardless. he blames being accustomed to azalea after he moved out of their home.

"cheri tea sounds good for you?" he asks amid their conversation.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 21:35:32 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Me? Patronizing you?” She cracks a small smile, amusement in her tone. “Mm- Maybe a little.” [break][break]
Abigail finds a seat at the dining table and sits. Despite her playful antics she did miss him though would never admit it aloud. They had this dynamic of her driving him up the walls in their childhood, and she’s bound and determined to keep that routine going one way or another. [break][break]
She leans her cheek into her palm, gazing around absentmindedly. [break][break]
“Cheri tea sounds good. And no, I’m living rather comfortably and able to keep up with it for the most part.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 18:05:42 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
brows were raised for a moment as he pours her tea. "that's surprising," he comments without tact.

it reminds him that all the knowledge he has about her was limited to what bothersome interaction they had during their childhood, having little communication following his move to johto, and virtually non-existent after his involvement with rocket.

on the bright side, at least the dynamic remains the same so there's not much navigating required. not that he'd care enough though.

"what do you do anyways?" he pries. "don't tell me ya helped with the family business. fuck it if pa's got a branch here and got ya to supervise."

there's visible signs of wolfgang being disturbed by the thought of it.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 10:49:50 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

The disturbed look on his face doesn’t escape her watchful eye. A bleak reminder that she was the favorite of the children yet again, but not for joyous reasons. One day, the glass ceiling on this family will crumble and break (if it hasn’t already.)[break][break]
“No, that’s his business and it’s staying in Unova. I’m here trying to run my own. In the future, anyway. Nothing to do with martial arts, though.” [break][break]
She takes a sip of the tea. Not bad. [break][break]
“I style and cut people’s hair. But I also do Pokemon grooming, which is quite popular here believe it or not.” Contest culture and all. Now, there's an indescribable look in her eye. She’s not too sure of it herself.[break][break]
“Are you happier here?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 14:23:39 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
the thought of giving his typhlosion a pampering absently comes to mind when she mentions it, only for the thought to burst once the question's thrown at him.

he internalizes for a moment, bowing his head for a second before raising it for an answer.

"it's better than what i expected, that's for sure," he answers. "why're ya askin' that? ya plannin' on stayin' here long term for real?"

she has a place to stay, and a job to get herself a stable life. plans for the future as well. wolfgang has none of them, but he'd still consider himself complacent with his situation. not sure if he can say happy, though.

"ya really missed me, huh?" he adds in a teasing tone. there's a forlorn look on his face rather than a smirk, which was all part of his humor.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 15:21:24 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Given I now have a boyfriend here. Yes, I plan to stay for the long term.” She thinks it’s funnier to drop major tidbits of her life at random. Keeps her favorite older brother on her toes. Her hands gingerly cusp around her teacup, watching her muddled reflection.[break][break]
She smiles a little.[break][break]
“I did miss you. We didn’t spend much time together when I was younger, so I suppose I'd like to make up for that. If that’s alright with you..”[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 19:12:07 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
wolfgang grumbles.

it's not exactly her fault he opted to stay away from their immediate family. she was a collateral from the circumstances that ultimately did nothing but worsen the borders between them.

guilt kicks him in the shins as she offers him a chance.

"ugh, fine." he breaks, unable to keep the air of superiority from his teasing tone. "don't expect much though. you didn't miss much from your brother."

after all, his situation just regressed every time misfortune strikes on him. unlike her and her motivations, he supposed he just lacked the nudge to the right direction.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Missed me? (S)
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 5:59:51 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

It’s the bare minimum, and yet, Abigail finds herself beaming at his acceptance. Maybe she is much more of a family person than she lets on. There’s not much she has to prove that she’s been here as a person, Wolfgang’s her one link. Oddly enough, she’s fine with that, though.[break][break]
“Thanks, Wolfy. Regardless if I missed much or not, I’m just happy I get the chance to start knowing my older brother.”[break][break]
It’ll get more interesting from now on, she’s sure of it.[break][break]