soul on fire [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 22:57:59 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

A late night patrol.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper traveled the streets, welcoming the sight of her hometown as she followed its familiar roads. Lavaridge was quiet, resting in the shadow of Mt. Chimney, untouched by the affairs that continued to ravage the region. She welcomed the bucolic arrangement of homes—sandwiched together, not abiding by a grid, as if families had chosen that they wanted to rest close to one another. It was a level of familiarity and comfort that was lost in the big cities.[break][break]

Here, there was a community. Here, there was home.[break][break]

The Sergeant tucked her hands into her pockets, watching distant steam rise from the hot springs, wondering if any pokemon would stray from the wilds.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@ solo wild

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
soul on fire [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 1:31:48 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SIMISEAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / gluttony[break]
incinerate / bite / play nice / flame burst / fury swipes
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
soul on fire [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 0:15:08 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

A Simsear?[break][break]

“Oy. Fuck off,” and Bailey shooed the flaming monkey away from a knocked over trashcan. “That ain't yours! Get outta here!” And the troublesome pokemon scampered away, not wanting to test a trainer that had a full row of pokeballs on their belt.[break][break]

The Sergeant could only sigh, knowing that the wild pokemon would easily slip back into the wilds—Lavaridge always had a problem with scavengers. Some pokemon were too lazy to work for their food. They'd rather try their luck in town, sorting through people's garbage. “Need to get kid's locks on all the dumpsters.”[break][break]

After taking a moment to fix the mess the fire-type had made, Bailey resumed her patrol.

@ solo wild

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
soul on fire [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 2:17:05 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DARMANITAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / zen mode [break]
superpower / overheat / work up / facade
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
soul on fire [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 2:31:45 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

“Bumbo. Get your ass back home. It's past your bed time.” Her pokemon froze, situated on the roof of a nearby house.[break][break]

The Darmanitan looked as if it was ready to protest, but relented when the Sergeant fixed him with a glare that sent him scampering back up the road, back to where Bailey's childhood home could be found. “He thought he was so slick,” Bailey murmured and shook her head, wondering if any more strange distractions would come her way.

@ solo wild

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
soul on fire [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 7:04:08 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FLAREON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / flash fire [break]
flare blitz / lava plume / smog / bite
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
soul on fire [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 7:40:12 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

The Flareon caught her eye.[break][break]

Fire-types were always attracted to the warmth of Lavaridge. Bailey Cooper had never bothered to question why—she had grown up in the presence of fire-type pokemon. Her eyes inspected the evolution of Eeevee from a distance. “Did a trainer lose you?” Because she knew enough about Eevees to know that they could not often evolve on their own.[break][break]

The Sergeant got down on one knee, tutting as she rubbed together two fingers. As expected, the fire-type was instantly curious. If there was a moment of hesitation, it was overcome when she set her backpack on the ground. “You hungry, boy?”[break][break]

Her fingers combed through the radiant warmth—a moment later, she would tap an empty pokeball capsule to the pokemon's head.

@ solo wild

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND