awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
beware, underlanders [gym]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 16:15:47 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Something like that, yes,” he remarked with a chuckle as the playing field was definitely even now—which meant that the next strike would determine who would be coming out of this.

“If I used her, then you’d be confused too,” he added as he came in for the surprise shoulder strike, “…because my Swanna shares your name!”

Now imagine if that happened instead, how chaotic would this match have been?!

“If she’d been a male Ducklett when I first got her, I’d have named ‘em Cygnus instead!”

Sjx_U4FG
score higher than the total of the rolls to win the match (and the badge)!

Cygne: 2
Alex: 2

·
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 18:22:54 GMT
ana fell Avatar
She knew he was going to come obliquely at her shoulder. She didn’t know how she knew, but she did. Later she’d look back at it over drinks and some reflection time and realize she’d been reading his body language, his eyes, and also running it along an equation of past experiences.

“Oh, neat,” she breathed, as she couched her own lance. She had an idea-- something a bit crazy, and she might get hurt, but god, she wanted that gym badge. So as they approached, she jumped up; she landed on Ana’s back, and used her newfound height to extend her arm as far out as it would go, going so far as to tumble forward and off her swan. Anatida squawked, but the two were in sync, now, so she ducked her long neck and serpentined in the air, catching Cyg as she fell-- though she was facing backwards, now, and flying the same direction as Alexei, just underneath him.

“You could’ve named her Odette,” she said, breathing heavily, amazed that her stunt pulled off. She didn’t even know if she hit him, she was just jazzed. “Or Odile.”

HEDD7Rtm

wearing

ANATIDA ♀ HYDRATION hurricane, brave bird, tailwind, defog, fly, dive

·
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 20:57:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Either or,” he nodded as she came in and landed the last blow—oof, at least it was a good thing they were using pool noodles and not actual jousting lances to knock each other off their mounts!

(Plus it would’ve been incredibly dangerous for them to take a fall from so high up.)

“Normally I’d do this on the ground, but—hell, we’re already up here, might as well, right?” he continued with a grin as he fished around in the pocket of his jacket to find what he was looking for.

“Should I get another Swanna then I’m definitely naming them that,” he went on as he finally found what he was looking for and held it in his palm.

“Regardless of the fact that your own Swanna wants to throw you off her back—hey, we’re all a work in progress. Everything is a learning process, and that’s what these battles are too. You two are definitely going to go places, you need to trust in your Pokémon companions more as much as they put their trust in you,” he mentioned as he gestured for her to hold her hand out.

Once she did, he would drop something small and cold into her palm.

“Congrats!”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 4:46:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: