socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
webnovelist / council assistant
civilian
if desire is the heart’s intransigent verb.
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
moonflower [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 16:09:21 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
far from the popular walking paths, there are few lamps on this side of the park. yet, despite the late hour and the lack of man-made lighting, the walkway nagi has perched himself upon is bathed in an incandescent, shifting glow.

a carpet of iridescent flowers stretch down the side of the slope descending from the path; an explosion of light and colour. 

it's breathtaking. it's also so weird.

which is why, under the cover of night, with no witnesses around, nagi sets off to do something he has enough self-awareness to accept as dumb as all hell.

curiosity warring with common sense and wiping the floor with its entrails, nagi places his half-empty can of vending machine coffee down on the level ground of the path. after a moment's pause to mutter furiously under his breath, the hell am i doing?, he ducks under the gap beneath the railing, one arm hooked around the railing for suppport, one arm outstretched towards a flower. not to pick — just to touch.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
moonflower [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 21:58:17 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It was certainly a sight to see. Warm crimson colored orbs flickered over the blanket of florescent flower, it provided a sharp contrast over the night sky above it. His thought drifted to Eva, wondering if she would loved a stroll through these flower. The man scoffed out loud, face twisted in annoyed. He thought she was out of head.

A low growl from his canine by his side drew his attention back to reality. Blinking to clear his sense of thought, he witnessed a young man place his drink on the ground. The massive six foot seven hell hound by his side let out another low rumble in her chest, nostrils flared scent him out. A brow rose, observing him reach pass the barricade to touch a flower. The edge of his lip turned up in a smirk, head shook back and forth. Kids.

Kneeling down to whisper to the canine, the man let out a soft chuckle. “Wanna have a little fun?” Azula’s orbs shifted to his, a hint of a smile in her gaze. “Go.” The canine launched forward, a vicious snarl ripped through her throat. Her gaze fell upon this stranger, her mission was to scare the crap out of the guy and force him to lose his balance. Meanwhile, her master only watched waiting to see the amusement.

for at slateport park doing crystals in bloom. not the best but wanted to get it started.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
civilian
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
moonflower [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 17:15:13 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
the petal feels like a petal; like any other flower, every poppy and tulip he's picked and poked at as a child. curiosity unsated, but daring fed, nagi inches out further, his worn sneakers slipping on the incline, straining for a closer look at the source of the glow.

and then he hears the snarling.

"wha—"

by shimmering light of the flowers, the arcanine charging towards him is a spotlit menace of motion-blur. and, just as predicted: nagi flinches, raising his arms in front of himself in instinctive self-defense. poor, unthinking, unsensible instinct, that possesses him to raise both arms, instead of just one.

he tips. catches himself uselessly one arm, slides a few inches — and rolls, ass over tea-kettle, down the rest of the slope.

he ends his twelve-foot somersaulting act at the base of the incline, with his cheek against soft and eyes blinking blearily up at a bleary mass of grass and flowers. his glasses are — somewhere. not on his face. piss.

sitting bolt upright, he glares (squints) at the blurred form of the arcanine. (is it the arcanine? it's red.)

"what was that for?"

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
moonflower [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 0:20:01 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The intent was a simple scare. To startle him enough to maybe make him lose his balance, but be quick to catch it again. This didn’t happen as he envisioned though. In fact, it escalated into something else to the point that it could have sent him to the hospital.

The canine snarled menacing at the boy, lips peeled back to reveal her pearly whites. Her gaze dark, appearing as its attention was to kill. Her startled worked, the human male jumping nearly out of her skin. It made her grin internally while her master lightly chuckled behind her.

But Maverick’s grin swiftly fade, eyes widened as the man when tumbling down the hill side. “Shit,” he cursed under his breath, moving to chase after the poor fella, “Dude, are you okay?” How does he tumble so well?

Darting up to him once he was sitting up straight, he knelt down by his side. His hand extended out to him, offering a hand to help him out. “I didn’t think she would scare you that bad.” Azula peered out from behind the man, curious on what his master was doing helping a stranger. His gaze flickered back to her for a moment, realizing she was bigger and looked a lot scaring than the normal ones. Whoops.

for at slateport park doing crystals in bloom. xDD

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
civilian
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
moonflower [ee]
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 13:04:22 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","naggy"]
[attr="class","top"]

“well, she scared the shit out of me,” he snaps, tone clipped and curt, before he bites down on his tongue. dumb as all hell, remember? you knew what you were getting into. he drags a hand down his face with a sigh. “‘m fine. serves me right for dangling off there, anyway.” [break][break]

eyes narrowed, nagi squints until the blur of colour in front of him coalesces into the vague shape of a man. he raises fingers to his face to push his spectacles into place — and ends up grasping at air and poking his index finger futilely into the bridge of his nose. [break][break]

“shit.”[break][break]

he pats the ground around him. his frantic palms come up empty.[break][break]

“... did you step on anything on the way down?” something hard, made of glass and metal, and would crunch satisfyingly underfoot if stepped on. “think i dropped my glasses.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-litwick"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".naggy"]--accent:#717E95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote b, .naggy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .naggy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .naggy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .naggy .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .naggy .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
moonflower [ee]
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 21:23:10 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The man grimaced at the man’s snap back, an apologetic grin spread across on his lips. He knelt down beside him, extending a helping hand out. But as the man tried to help, the man cursed while franticly searching for something.

A brow rose, warm crimson colored orbs flickered around the area. “Glasses,” he mumbled loud enough for the man to hear, “I don’t think I did.” The man turned, shifting his body weight to look behind him. It was then he turned, adjusting his steps when a loud crack erupted from under his foot. Eyes widened, gaze fell down to were his foot just stepped. “Shit,” he cursed softly, lifting his foot to see shattered glass and broken frames.

“I... ah... found them.”

for at slateport park doing crystals in bloom. not the best. x.x

close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
civilian
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
moonflower [ee]
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 4:17:27 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","naggy"]
[attr="class","top"]

and there it is! that unmistakable satisfying crunch of nagi's fragile hopes being ground into the dirt. [break][break]

"great. perfect. fantastic." [break][break]

nagi drops his face into his hands and muffles a tea-kettle screech into the flesh of his palms.[break][break]

under the glow of the crystablooms, the warped metal and glass of his spectacles glitter — little blurry stars in the dirt. he reaches under maverick’s raised foot, and picks them up, with a ginger caution that would have been better-served five minutes ago. a lens pops out of the frame anyway.[break][break]

he holds the mangled remains up to the light: cracks spidering across one lens, nose bridge bent to hell; one hinge broken clean and another lens missing. an art installation to spite his face.[break][break]

is this karma? this has to be karma. this is an instructional lesson on what happens to disobedient, rule-breaking children who try to poke weird flowers in the park. with the way the night is panning out, nagi wouldn’t be surprised he ends it by stumbling, half-blind, into a ditch and breaking his neck.[break][break]

he turns to maverick, and asks with the low, dry monotone of someone already resigned to a premature, ignominious death: “... do you have any tape? or glue?”

[break][break]

[newclass=".naggy"]--accent:#717E95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto;
font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote b, .naggy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .naggy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .naggy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .naggy .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .naggy .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
moonflower [ee]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 23:55:09 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Leave it to Maverick to somehow many a situation worse than it already was. At least, that’s how he felt. Guilt plunged through him, wincing slightly when the man began to scream into his hands. The man never had to deal with glasses, but he could only imagine what this could feel like. After all, he was now blind. And, it was all thanks to his stupid little prank.

Crimson orbs watched painfully as he picked them off the ground, shards of broken glass and bend frame being ever so present in the light of the flowers. He really messed up. It what was worse, Maverick didn’t have anything that could help. “Unfortunately, no man. I don’t have any of that.”

Taking in a deep breath, he knelt down next to him and offer his hand out close in hopes he could see it. “I can help you get back home,” he offered, his tone low and filled with empathy, “I will also pay for the new pair as well. My way of saying sorry.” Would that even begin to cover it? Probably not, but he offered.

for at slateport park doing crystals in bloom. two more post and we can end it if you want.

close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
civilian
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
moonflower [ee]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 16:49:46 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","naggy"]
[attr="class","top"]

no glue, no tape, no hope. the corpse of his old companion cradled in his hands, nagi speedruns through all stages of grief and lands, ass-first, in acceptance. sure, why not, it was an elderly, infirm pair of glasses to begin with. he'll give it a funeral when he gets back to the motel.[break][break]

he takes maverick's hand, and lets the other man guide him to his feet. even without seeing maverick's face, nagi can hear the guilt brimming in maverick's voice. he purses lips, petty vindinctiveness warring with his own self-knowledge that it was a mishap of his own making — until he breaks the stalemate with a quiet sigh. [break][break]

"it's fine. i probably would have rolled down the hill, anyway." he shakes out his stick arms for emphasis. "your arcanine just... sped things up."[break][break]

he squints up the hill. [break][break]

"... i, uh, might need help getting back to the harbor, though."[break][break]

i think we're good to end it with your post![break]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto;
font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
moonflower [ee]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 23:44:33 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Maverick helped the man to his feet, feeling bad all the while. Not even the man’s attempt of righting his wrongs didn’t ease his guilt, letting him use Maverick as support if he needed it. The massive six foot seven hell hound by his side tilted her head to the side, long arrow tipped tail twitched as she silently watched her master up his pathetic human. She let out a growl when he dared call her an arcanine, but Maverick gave her a dark look.

“Of course I can help,” he corrected the man, moving forward slowly towards the harbor, “And if you need assistance until you get home, I will help.” It would be a pain, but it was Maverick’s fault despite what poor fella tried to convince him otherwise. And in an attempt to lighten the air, Mav officially introduced himself. “By the way, the name is Maverick.”

for at slateport park doing crystals in bloom. not the best but i can feel a headache coming. x.x YAY WE DID IT!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
moonflower [ee]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 6:18:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: