ditto ditto [m/ee]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ditto ditto [m/ee]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 0:31:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

DITTO DITTO

Today, Hoon wasn't forcibly woken up at the crack of dawn like usual, but his body was so acclimated to it at this point he woke up at 5:30 on the dot unprompted and of course, couldn't get back to sleep.

What he didn't expect while roaming around aimlessly waiting until he was tired enough to nap was to hear an old lady beckon him with a shrill voice, "Excuse me, could you give me a hand very quickly son it won't take much time!". Of course. Even on his days off these sort of encounters seemed to follow him.

Upon going over Hoon was met with "Would you mind getting my Caterpie back in his ball? I would do it myself but... I've not got my glasses and I'm seeing double so I'm not quite sure where to throw it...". Hoon responded with a slight quizzical look, he wasn't trying to be demeaning, but it was an odd request, seemed easy enough however.

When he turned, all was not as it seemed, as two Caterpies laid at the foot of a tree, the same height, same thickness, same patterns, same everything. Hoon tilted his head, looks like she's not the only seeing double eh...?

close tab

played by

harvest

cal
he/they
twenty
july 13
oldale
bisexual
trainee ranger
cadet
born to gaze into night skies
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
ditto ditto [m/ee]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 3:42:27 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxblCAL"]

Calvin normally loved to take his sweet time with getting up in the morning, but it seemed that other plans were in store for him when he awoke this early. Which wasn't exactly rare in and of itself— But what was rare was the fact that no matter how much he tried to melt back into the sheets of the bed he was crashing on, he couldn't drift back into slumber. Maybe it was the scratchy sheets of the cheap hotel he had booked for the night, maybe it was restlessness, but eventually, he decided to do much the same as Hoon— Wander around until he eventually got bored or drowsy enough to settle in for a nap.

[break][break]It's said wandering that brings him to him and the two Caterpie. Anybody else might have just passed them by, but Calvin... Well, even in the hours where the sun was barely creeping above the expanse of the horizon, he was friendly above all else. "Mornin'," He greets, voice chipper as he approaches, his hands stuffed into his Ranger uniform jacket that he had thrown on over his sleep shirt haphazardly. Viridian eyes drift to the Caterpie, and he tilts his head to the side slightly. "Y'all are starin' at those Caterpie like they did somethin' to you." He jokes, cracking a silly grin. Maybe they did. That'd be funny, he thinks.

+ @jihoon

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxblCAL]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxblCAL b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]