way less sad [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
way less sad [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 16:11:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wicke"]

Wicke pushed through the doors of his apartment building with a flourish. The Rotom Phone was already floating around him in slow loops as Wicke played to the camera. "I know you guys have been waiting for this, so I hope y'all are excited for another capture stream!" He flashed a toothy grin as he walked through Mauville towards the entrance of Route 118, deftly dodging other pedestrians even while squinting at the chat on his phone. "Thanks to your donations I actually have something special from my wishlist. I'll wait until we're outside the city before I show you, since it can be kind of... well you'll see. Anyway, how is everyone today? Excited to explore Route 118 with me?" Emoji of hearts flashed across the screen and Wicke's grin only widened.[break][break]

The underground city and its industrial outskirts quickly gave way to forest and waves lapping against the beach. Wicke paused once he was well enough into the countryside and angled off the path proper. With a flourish, he released Constance. The Raboot stretched her arms and groaned in delight.[break][break]

"Okay, we're out in the sticks now," Wicke said, reaching into his back to produce a small ceramic pot painted in light blue swirls. "This is it!" He removed the lid to expose a lightly packed powder. The sweet scent immediately wafted up into his face. Constance wrinkled her nose. "Some of you might recognize it from my wishlist, this is an incense! Specifically, it attracts water-types. Constance, would you do the honors?" Constance seemed disapproving (was she really going to have to fight a water-type?) but shrugged. A tiny flame appeared in her paw and she gently lit the incense. The smoke curled in gentle circles before being caught up by the breeze coming in off the bay.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wicke]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,192 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
way less sad [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 8:09:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARSHTOMP APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@wicke

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
way less sad [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 18:14:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wicke"]

The reaction to the incense was quick. Bubbling at the surface of the water quickly parted as a Marshtomp emerged onto the shore, sniffing curiously in Wicke's direction. It wasn't what he'd been looking for and, in fact, a Marshtomp had one of the worst type matchups for Constance to deal with. Wicke grit his teeth.[break][break]

"Looks like some bad luck. Okay, Connie, let's get to work." The Rotom Phone swiveled, panning over to take in the Raboot as she squared off against her opponent. "Being in a bad type matchup isn't where you want to be in a competitive battle," he said, eyeing the Marshtomp. "But if Constance has some experience with it, she might be able to hold out better if it happens. Always better to be prepared, right? Connie, Agility!" The Raboot clenched her little paws and shifted her weight, darting around the Marstomp with increasing speed. The Marshtomp frowned, reaching down to scoop handfuls of mud from the shore and fling them at Constance, delivering several quick Mud Slaps. Constance, though, was too quick. "Double-Edge!" It was a risky move, but one that would deliver a lot of damage right out of the gate. Constance pivoted and, using the momentum she'd built up, dove straight at the Marshtomp with a full-body tackle.[break][break]

She connected with a muffled thud. The Marstomp grunted and was flung backward into the water. It floated there for a moment, seemingly stunned, before it twitched and disappeared into the depths. Wicke whooped as Constance, wincing with a pang of pain, trotted back over to him.[break][break]

"That's how you do it! Did you see that, chat?" Emojis flooded the screen and chants of POG POG POG flew by almost too fast to read. "Let's see what we find next."

[break][break]

+ skip.

[newclass=.wicke .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,185 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
way less sad [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 20:00:47 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWPOKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
way less sad [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 15:57:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wicke"]

"Oh, look, look there!" The Rotom Phone panned toward where Wicke was pointing. The incense was well-worth the cost, Wicke decided as more ripples appeared just a few feet from the shore. Unless it was that Marshtomp coming back in which case they'd have to deal with that again. Instead, he was delighted to see a pair of pink, curly ears breach the surface of the water. "I think it's a Slowpoke! This is what we've been looking for, chat!"[break][break]

Sure enough, those pink ears were attached to a broad pink face that slowly appeared from beneath the water. The Slowpoke paused, yawning, before it meandered across the shore toward the source of the incense. It seemed to notice Wicke and Connie only just then, its little brow furrowing as it released a rumbling Growl.[break][break]

"Hit it quick, Connie!" The Raboot nodded and darted forward. Wicke readied one of his empty Pokeballs. "Give it a Bounce." Connie jogged, then sprinted, picking up speed as she careened at the Slowpoke. When she was only feet away, she leaped and performed a perfectly-executed somersault in mid-air. The momentum allowed her to bring both heels down directly onto the Slowpoke's head. The Slowpoke grunted and stumbled back, dazed. Wicke wasted no time in tossing his Pokeball.

[break][break]

+ catching.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,192 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
way less sad [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 5:36:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SLOWPOKE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!