part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 20:50:07 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 With business behind them, Toni leads King from Slateport Beach and into the Upper District. The vibe changes, becoming more of a bustling city. With her arm tucked into his, they turn the corner, leading them across the city’s park on a winding sidewalk towards the Slateport Grand. It stands tall amongst the other buildings, a stark ivory color with gold accents and dark windows.

“I’ve been here the past month or so, thinking of moving to Mauville next. Little change of scenery,” she muses as they step into the large lobby.

“Miss Spina,” the doorman greets with a small nod, “Good afternoon, Victor,” she has them pause for a moment, “Can you have them send a bottle of wine up to my room? That uh . . . That Kantonian red I liked. 2018 I think,” the doorman nods before scurrying off to relay the order to the concierge.

“You live here in Slateport?” she assumes since he originally invited her to his place. She leads them past the lobby bar and towards the elevators.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 21:11:51 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
"mm," he hums, listening as he takes the grandeur of the place in. it was a step up from his home back in kanto, definitely, and still much nicer than his own in hoenn.

"looks ye went all out," with a waggle of eye brows at the doorman, he follows her inside. the lobby was more impressive, certainly, so he could only imagine the bedroom.

"ye might need ta pay a fine after we're done," he jokes, snickering, but his mood takes a noticeable turn into something somber. "i drift myself. stayin' in sootie. rent is cheap, fer obvious reasons." there had been a takeover, after all.

"ye haven't decided where ta settle yet?"

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 21:17:30 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Ah, yes, Sootopolis,” she had yet to visit that area of Hoenn. It wasn’t too long after she arrived that the take over began. For obvious reasons, she’s avoided that city. Cheap rent had really never been an issue for the privileged woman. Stick her long enough and he could have a small taste of Toni’s preferred luxury.

The elevator chimes, doors sliding open and inviting them in, “No, I haven’t,” she confirms, leading them into the small space, “I have . . . commitment issues,” she grins, spinning around to reach out and press the button for the third-to-last floor.

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 21:27:47 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
he barks a laugh that echoes in the confined space. "no shit, huh? wouldn't have guessed." he wasn't one to talk, of course. arceus no. man had more baggage than a character from Legally Blond.

a middle-aged man eyes the elevator from across the lobby, calling for it to be held, and king simply grins at the stranger. as it closes, his head follows, ensuring to always keep the portly fellow in his sight.

a sigh of contentment follows its closing.

"am i the first ta see yer humble abodes here then?" another grin at the obvious probe, though it has no real heat or jealousy to it.

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 21:38:39 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 If King reached to hold that door open, she would have smacked his hand away. Luckily, they’re in the same page. She doesn’t read too much into it. Though she does give him a mildly sour look in response to his snide comment.

The elevator jerks to life, smoothly rising and carting them to the higher floors of the establishment where the nicer rooms are. They’re reserved for monthly rentals or for an obscene amount nightly. They offer a good view of Downtown Slateport and hers happens to look over the park.

She eyes him curiously at the question, turning her lips into a small smile, “Yes,” to this room. It could use a good mess before she moves on.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 21:49:02 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
that one simple word is enough to push his grin to new, dangerous heights. he lets the words that threaten to spill up, die, as he just lets the thought linger.

'and the last.'

but her screams spoke louder than words, and likely, property damage louder than that. he was willing to test those limits, though.

the click of arrival to their floor and king marks the number. sweeping his arm forward, he lets her go ahead.

he liked to watch.

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 21:58:55 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Perhaps she should have just said ‘no’ so he didn’t look so content with himself. It’s mildly infuriating giving him that satisfaction. He wouldn’t be the last . . . probably.

“Thank you,” she smiles, moving to walk in front of King, putting a little extra swing in her hips so he can enjoy the view.

She leads them right and down the long hallway to a door on the left. The keycard elicits a beep from the door before the lock snaps open. She pushes into the room without a glance back and releases the door for him to catch and close.

It’s a rather large room, bright with full length windows overlooking the Slateport Central Park. There’s a small living room area with a white leather coach, a small kitchenette with a breakfast bar. Along the wall that leads to the bedroom there’s a small bar with a half-full bottle of tequila and fresh ice.

She drops her sunglasses on the small table by the door and walks into the small living room area, “Make yourself at home,” she finally says, glancing over her shoulder to grin at him.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 22:07:56 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
oh how cute she was when she was pouting. he remembers the same now pouting lip, trembling from their shared sauna experience. that was something she couldn't take back, and she knew it.

his first clue that this place was fancy, besides the outside, the lobby, the elevator, the clean hallways, and professional staff, was the fact the card worked on the first try with the door. small things like that were telling signs.

"huh, not bad antoinette", whistling, eyes dancing everywhere, "not bad at all." shamelessly watching her go, hips ever attentive on swaying hips still, he plops a seat on the couch once she disappears.

what was she doing?

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 22:25:19 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “It gets the job done,” she shrugs, not all too impressed with it overall. She’s stayed in nicer places. It is comfortable, a place to sleep and relax. The shower is pretty nice though, but she doesn’t offer it . . . yet.

Toni disappears behind the sliding door to the bedroom, leaving it cracked. She elects to change out of her bikini that she had on earlier, hoping for a beach day. It doesn’t take very long for her to slip out of it and shimmy on her little robe for now.

“Thirsty?” she asks as she slips back into the living room area. She takes slow, deliberate steps towards the couch. Her hand gently travels over the back of it as she circles around to the back. When she reaches king her hands continue, trailing down his chest as she leans over to bring her lips near his ear, “There’s wine on the way but I also have tequila if you don’t have a taste for cabernet.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 22:41:04 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
"absolutely," he replies back immediately, eyes glued to the exposed skin and black silk. they follow her until out of sight, goosebumps sliding up the nape of his neck and arms at her breath's touch.

keeping his voice steady but with a slight, despite the rush of blood through him, he isn't one to give in.

"i had somethin' else in mind," teeth scrape his bottom lip, "but i think i could go for either in the meantime. surprise me, ye?"

more than she already was, that is.

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 22:52:22 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 They both have something else in mind. Just as before, Toni plans on making it a game of cat and mouse. It’s her favorite way to play. This predator enjoyed playing with her food first before taking a bite.

“Patience, my king,” she whispers in his ear, bathing it in hot breath before withdrawing her touch by sliding her hands up and off his shoulders. She leans back and goes for the tequila against the wall, “We can have a little tequila while we wait for the good stuff.”

Toni moves towards the kitchen, “I have limes somewhere,” one of the few things in the fridge: some lime wedges. She scoops up the salt before moving back towards the couch, stopping in front of him, “I don’t have any glasses though,” her lip curls into a playful pout. That’s a lie, there’s glasses in the cabinet. Body shots it is.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 23:00:47 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
patience wasn't his specialty, as she'd recall. he strike first, and fast (though, not that fast) and usually had his prey limp and waiting. a look, he recalls, that fit her perfectly.

"good choice," it'll do for now, a substitute for the one thing he wanted. king wouldn't give her the pleasure of giving in, though. rounding the couch, this time to stand in-front of him, he's greeted by the view in all it's curved glory.

reaching out with both hands, king grips her on the back of the thighs, a small tug to pull her into his lap. "i think we can figure somethin' out," biting his lower lip, he looks her up, and then down again. "ye, we can definitely figure somethin' out."

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 23:09:22 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A small tug is all it takes to coax her onto his lap where she straddles over him, still clinging to the bottle, limes, and salt. The pout turns into a smile as he assess the situation as she hoped he would.

Using her teeth, she pops the cork off the tequila bottle and lets it drop, losing it somewhere in the couch as it rolls off his chest, “You first,” she places a lime wedge in her mouth and offers him the salt and bottle, waggling her eyebrows playfully in anticipation.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 23:27:29 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
never one to back down, he reaches up and takes both, shifting himself slightly in preparation. craning his neck upward, and using the tip of his tongue, he marks her where neck and shoulder meet. just enough to tease, and just enough to get the salt he pours next, to stick. satisfied, he sets it down next to him on the couch.

"might want ta hold on a bit," he says with a smirk, leaning himself (and her) forward. with one hand he keeps her there, suspended, as the other hand moves to quickly pour just enough of the tequila on her exposed collarbone. traces of it spill in the crevice below, but he's quick to place himself there to catch it.

the alcohol is bitter, but laced with the sweetness of her skin. satisfied, he brings her back up, mouth tracing the salted trail afterwards. then, with a knowing grin, his teeth clamp around the lime held between her lips. careful not to brush them; careful to ensure she knows she isn't the predator here.

he holds both of them for her to take, bottom lip still wet.

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 23:58:36 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She smiles behind the lime gently clenched between her teeth as he takes the bottle and salt. Her head tilts up and back, giving him access to the olive skin above the low neckline of the silk robe. Toni finds herself biting the lime harder as she suppresses a shudder when he teases oh so carefully. It’s still enough to send a shiver down her body.

“My turn,” she smiles, her tongue tracing over her bottom lip to taste the citrus of the lime. She offers King a lime to hold between his lips. Before she takes the bottle and salt, she adjusts his shirt to admire the scars hidden beneath.

Toni isn’t as careful. She’s hungry. Her fingers curl into his sapphire hair, tugging his head to the side to expose his neck. She marks a longer than necessary line to grip the salt.

She drinks the tequila straight from the bottle. The sting makes her tense, moving her closer to consumed the salt and pull at the last bits gently with her teeth. Instead of pulling away, she traces a line up his neck and across his jaw to gently take the lime from between this teeth.

knock. knock. Room service.