Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
That one pastoral scene [M]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 4:58:56 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[break]
Mission: Wooloo Who Cried Wolf
[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0164 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

When one of the local Wooloo farms placed an add for helping protect their herd for an evening Georgette replied to the advertisement as soon as she saw it. What better way to spend her evening than snuggled up with a herd of Wooloo to lay kisses on each and every one of their adorable faces?
[break][break]
Well-prepared for her impending shepherding with a satchel slung over her hip, Georgette arrives at the pastures just as twilight falls. Riding atop her Rapidash who casts an eerie light upon the herd, she dismounts fluidly and moves to absently pat the stallion's muzzle as she observes her charges.
[break][break]
"This will be a piece of cake, no?" She asks the Rapidash, the blue-flamed horse snorting in response.
[break][break]
Glancing over her shoulder at the sound of someone approaching, curiosity touches Georgette's expression. She peers around her Rapidash's shoulder, her gaze searching out the source of the noise before she calls, "Bonjour? Is someone there?"

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 23:44:58 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

tapping away on his phone, jack was already most of the way done with an outline for his next blog post. he knew that a piece on hoenn's wooloo ranches would play well to his galarian audience, plus wooloo are so cute and he could share them with his audience in a travel context! he didn't relish spending the night outdoors but the deal he brokered with the rancher in exchange for an interview meant guarding the flock for a night.

[break][break] watts trotted along beside him, his tongue lolling out in excitement. he could already smell the wooloo in the air and his instincts were kicking in, even though he was raised as a family pet and not a herding pokemon. jack turns his attention back to his phone and trudges onward until a voice startles him back to mindfulness.

[break][break] "oy, sorry!" he sputters as he recovers his wits. "i didn't realize i was going to be working with someone else tonight," he coughs as watts bounds playfully forward toward the nearby rapidash. waving to the silhouette standing near the rapidash, "the name's jack." he calls.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#00FFFF; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote span img"] margin:2px 2px 2px 2px; border-radius:1px; align=center [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:50px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 0:26:37 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0188 words

Her head tilting to the side as Jack finally comes into view, Georgette blinks once and then greets brightly, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Jacques. They said another person was coming. I am Georgette."
[break][break]
"You are here to help watch the Wooloo, no?" Her nose wrinkling, she informs him gravely, "If you are here to rustle we will have to fight." Levelling Jack with a solemn look, she giggles quietly after a moment, her blue-green eyes bright.
[break][break]
At the sight of Watts, Georgette's expression turns delighted, the woman kneeling down to greet, "Are you not the cutest? I have a friend for you, no?" With that spoke her hand goes to her satchel and she retrieves a pokeball, revealing a Yamper from its depths when it's released.
[break][break]
"He is a puppy so you have to be nice." The Yamper in question perks up immediately at the sight of Watts, his zigzag tail wagging furiously. Georgette then looks up to Jack to offer helpfully, "They shouldn't have to herd if any, but the farmer thought there might be Lycanrocs coming out at night."

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 1:47:30 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

bemused, jack blinks at the woman before replying "ah no, not here to rustle any wooloo. i'm here to watch over the flock." he slowly walks over admiring the beautiful blue flames of the rapidash, half-mesmerized as georgette pulls a pokeball from her satchel.

[break][break] barking in excitement at the appearance of the yamper, watts sprints off with electricity sparking at his paws. he skids to a comical stop in front of the smaller pokemon, almost bowling it over. with another resounding bark, he bows playfully in front of the yamper, his tongue lolling out and his eyes wide with expectation.

[break][break] jack's mood, buoyed by the beautiful rapidash and the playful hounds, quickly evaporates as georgette's word's bring him back to the reality of the job. "lycanrock, huh? i've never run into any myself but i think most of galar knows how brutal they can be on a flock," he shivers as he speaks, stopping near to one of the woolly pokemon. with one hand scratching the wooloo's head, his other drops to his belt to grab a pokeball. with a soft lob, he tosses the ball which opens to reveal a silvery honedge. "just in case, eh harpe?" he says to the sword pokemon.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#00FFFF; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote span img"] margin:2px 2px 2px 2px; border-radius:1px; align=center [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:50px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2022 2:13:40 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

"Good," Georgette chirps as the newly arrived man assures he isn't here to steal. The Yamper, Matinée, immediately goes to tumble with Watts, a round of tag breaking out; Matinée trundles along on stubbly legs, bounding after the Bolthund with gleeful abandon.
[break][break]
"Oui," she agrees with a nod, her gaze focusing momentarily on the released Honedge. Giving a nod of approval, she motions to her Rapidash as she explains, "Carousel will give us enough light to see if one approaches, no?" Carousel snorts softly, his ears flicking this way and that. He gives a full body shake and then moves to slowly begin a circuit around the herd to ensure nothing of concern is nearby.
[break][break]
"Do you watch Wooloo often," the tiny woman then asks in a teasing voice, her eyes bright. Then, curiously, "Are you from Galar?"

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 23:40:19 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

jack's heart soars as the two pokemon run to and fro, with watts gently tagging the smaller yamper even though he was literally sparking with excitement. his eyes narrow a bit at georgette's question and he wonders if she is taking the piss. hulbury wasn't a large town but it wasn't some backwoods sheep farm like postwick, either.
[break][break] "i haven't watched any wooloo lately," he replies neutrally, "but I am from galar. hulbury, on the coast." he pauses a moment and chides himself silently for being prideful. putting a bit of humor back into his voice he asks, "was it my accent or my finely honed wooloo defense instincts that tipped you off?"

[break][break] his gaze drifts back to the imposingly beautiful rapidash. "carousel is a wonderful name. are you a rancher?" he asks, trying to connect the dots about why this small woman would be out guarding a bunch of wooloo alone, especially with lycanrock sightings in the area.

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 2:58:13 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

Georgette hums softly and gives a soft laugh, her eyes bright when she looks up to Jack. "I do not know Galar's geography very well," she admits, her nose wrinkling playfully as she assures her companion, "You have a natural affinity with the Wooloo, no? See, look." Gigi motions to a nearby Wooloo who has waddled closer to Jack, and now takes the opportunity to headbutt the man's hand for attention.
[break][break]
"Merci." The Rapidash in question pauses from his circuit around the herd, his ears twitching this way and that before he's off again.
[break][break]
At the question which follows she appears thoughtful, and then gives a nod. "I am. Sort of." She makes an absent motion with her hands as she explains, "I have a farm outside Mossdeep City - it is also a gym for the League. I like to help where I am able."
[break][break]
Meanwhile, as the Yamper and Bolthund continue their chaotic chase; it's rather difficult to say which barrel of fur is the one to slam into Georgette's legs and send her tumbling, only that one is right beside the other when it happens and they do not pause from their frantic game. Blinking widely, Georgette looks slowly from her legs to the nearby running dogs and then back to Jack again, a laugh suddenly spilling from her lips.
[break][break]
"I think they like each other, no?" She hazards with mirth.

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 0:57:55 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

A smile creeps across Jack's face as he rubs the wooloo beneath its chin, gradually using both hands to scratch all over its muzzle and head. He takes a moment to pat the fluffy ovine pokemon's wool, the feel and scent of it giving him a brief pang of homesickness.
"Judging by the length, it must be close to shearing time," he muses, but Georgette's sudden fall shocks him back to mindfulness before he can even begin to reminisce about wooloo care.

His cheeks are immediately aflame with embarrassment that Watts may have just unceremoniously bowled the woman over. He rushes over, concern and mortification written across his face until she laughs.

"Yeah, the really must like one another," he replies as he offers Georgette a hand. "I appreciate you allowing your yamper to play with him. Not a lot of yampers or boltunds in these parts, at least compared to back home. I can only imagine how much he misses playing with someone who can keep up with him."

Jack lifts his eyes to the two canines, their fast-moving legs sending showers of sparks bursting into the night like fireworks. The flush of embarrassment slowly drains from his cheeks and he lets out a little giggle at the entire situation, his fear of lycanrocks forgotten.

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 3:50:36 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

Georgette gratefully takes Jack's offered hand. Using the man to lever herself back up into a standing position, she dusts at her pants before laughing softly again, her eyes bright with mirth. As he speaks again she looks up, smiling warmly. "Of course," she answers with a nod. "He has a little brother, but he's still too small to play like he wants to. I'm glad they can have a night of it, no?"
[break][break]
Content to watch the pair for a time, the occasional laugh spills from Georgette's lips as the Yamper tries more than once to tangle his squat body in the Boltund's long legs, her head shaking. "You are fighting dirty," she calls to her Yamper, just in time for the little beast to redirect the bite that was decidedly aimed at Watts's elbow.
[break][break]
With a soft exhale she smiles again, looking up to Jack. "I missed this," she admits, her expression nostalgic. "When I was little we would stay out during the lambing season, no? Took turns all night waiting for the new babies to arrive." Lifting a hand to rub at her cheek, she wrinkles her nose as she murmurs with a chuckle, "Many of the hired workers hated it. Late nights. I always liked meeting the little ones."
[break][break]
A glance back towards the herd, and she then observes, "I think it will be a quiet night."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 1:27:22 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Jack smiles softly at Georgette as she speaks, the soft bleating of the Wooloo providing a background to her story. He scratches the shaggy head of one of the nearby pokemon as his mind drifts back to memories of the countryside and his erstwhile adventures with Watts. His inattention almost leads to disaster as another Wooloo rolls into him, sending him careening to the ground. Almost as if it was a signal, more Wooloo begin to roll away into the night, sending the Boltund and Yamper on a wild round-up, their energetic barking seeming to echo into the night sky.

Dusting himself off as he stands, he walks to stand beside his diminutive partner for the night with a wild grin playing across his features. He laughs as the two canines herd the rogue wooly pokemon back to the flock, their bleating sounding half-plaintive, half-amused at this game of run and chase. Returning Harpe to his pokeball with Georgette's indication of a quiet night, he gazes up at the starlit sky.

"I'm happy I ran into you out here," he says to the woman without looking at her. "This night reminds me of home and you remind me of the good people there, looking out for their flocks with kind and caring hearts," he says as he lowers his eyes back to earth once more. Jack turns to Georgette with a wide smile and says, "You're aces."

The quiet night is distrubed only by the barking and bleating of pokemon, and the quiet conversation of two trainers.

@georgette

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 2:24:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: