44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
Prepare for trouble/Make it double
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 10:40:45 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar

WANTED: PARTNER IN CRIME

We'll be the richest rogues of all time!

team_rocket_wanted_poster

To protect the world from devastation.
To unite all peoples within our nation.
To denounce the evils of truth and love.
To extend our reach to the stars above.

OOC: Hello, gamers. Kost here, the madlad who used James as a face claim. Old-fashioned villainy isn't as fun when done solo, so I'm looking for a dedicated member of this community full of great writers to play 's partner in crime. Let's be the recurring, bumbling Team Rocket duo together! I'm not picky. The only requirements are:

• Being a member of Rocket
  • Face claim being Jessie from Pokemon

Rico's surname references American outlaw Sam Bass, so maybe your character could be called Sam/Samantha to match? However, if you wanna use a different name, that would also be fine.

Personality and backstory are entirely up to you. We can then work out what sort of relationship the two have. Since these are OCs it doesn't have to be a carbon copy of the Pokemon anime. Are they friends/lovers or is it strictly professional?

I don't have any specific plot ideas yet, but I think it would be fun to have the two pull nefarious schemes in their Rocket personas, as well as seeing how they interact in more slice-of-life scenarios. Plus, you'll get to use a face claim that has tons of gorgeous-looking fan art for you to put in your hover. It's a pretty sweet deal!