Dewford Town
Moneysexual
Talent Manager
Rocket
Empty of Love
Divorced
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @madeleine
Madeleine Miro
Red Wine
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 4:01:16 GMT
Madeleine Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","madeleine"]
[attr="class","madeleine-big-img"]

[attr="class","madeleine-1"]
[attr="class","madeleine-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","madeleine-tagged"]

[attr="class","madeleine-subtitle"]
I AM THE ASTRO-CREEP, A DEMOLITION-STYLE HELL AMERICAN FREAK. I AM THE CRAWLING DEAD, A PHANTOM IN A BOX SHADOW IN YOUR HEAD.

[attr="class","madeleine-pkmn"]

[attr="class","madeleine-post"]

She hadn't graced the steps of their Dewford home since the divorce. Though she'd won the mansion in the proceedings, looking at it churned disgust in her stomach. Painful memories of a life lost to motherhood tormented her the longer she stared. [break][break]

Del turned away, the disgust on her face flattening to indifference as she peered down the driveway. The road of slate bricks stretched for at least two miles. Lush green flora imported from Hoenn's less sandy areas lined the sides. The driveway ended at a metal gate whose thick iron bars separated the haves from the have-nots.[break][break]

Segregated her from them.[break][break]

"I told him not to make me wait." she complained, tapping her heels. Did Lionel think her time was endless? The nerve if so. [break][break]

The Persian at her side purred and nudged at her hand. "Not now, Envy." Del crossed her arms under her chest. She'd give him three minutes. If Lionel didn't show, she was leaving.

[attr="class","madeleine-bot-1"]

notes about this post

pogg
[attr="class","madeleine-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.madeleine]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.madeleine-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.madeleine-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.madeleine-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.madeleine-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ff6781;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.madeleine-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.madeleine-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.madeleine-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.madeleine-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.madeleine-tagged a:hover { color:#ff6781!important; }.madeleine-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.madeleine-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.madeleine-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.madeleine-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.madeleine-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.madeleine-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.madeleine-post i { color:#f5899c; }.madeleine-post b { color:#ff6781;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.madeleine-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.madeleine-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.madeleine-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.madeleine-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.madeleine-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ff6781;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.madeleine-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.madeleine-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.madeleine-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ff6781!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

El Guero
He/Him
august 15
paldea
straight
businessman
civilian
awards
2 posts
Lionel Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa2
Lionel Miro
Red Wine
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 4:26:16 GMT
Lionel Miro Avatar
It's a bitterly grey day. He thought to himself, as sunshine beamed down the roadside of his car. The tune of his radio is stock mockert banter, the wheels of his car seemed extra shaky, as he drove down memory lane, past sand and the smell of the sea, past a pink haired child tripping over a tree branch, a younger blonde man rushing to pick up the child, and a red haired demon staring calculating the worth of them both, and regretting every decision made here.

His car tires grinded to a halt, as he parked into his former mansion. Sand turned to greenery, gravel roads turned to fresh paved cement, palm trees turned to brilliantly cut hedges and flowers. Statues of white marble and intricate metalwork. And there she was, as cold and pristine as marble sculpture, and in spite of everything that she had done to him, that they had done to each other, just as beautiful.

Why did he choose to come here? He exited the car, dressed in business casual. From now on he had his guard up.

"Del," He spoke, looking down towards her Persian, "Envy." He broke a smile, but it was rehearsed, he had not seen Envy in a while, but as much as he disliked, it reminded him of her. "Are we here to drag up memories? We could have just as easily had coffee in Slateport." He replied, already thoughts of complaints rushed into his head, but he held it in a smile, so as to infer teasing, rather than misery.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Del
She/Her
Jan 8th
Dewford Town
Moneysexual
Talent Manager
Rocket
Empty of Love
Divorced
12 height
12 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @madeleine
Madeleine Miro
Red Wine
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 6:21:13 GMT
Madeleine Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

I AM THE ASTRO-CREEP, A DEMOLITION-STYLE HELL AMERICAN FREAK. I AM THE CRAWLING DEAD, A PHANTOM IN A BOX SHADOW IN YOUR HEAD.

She's barely a minute into her countdown when the gate swings open. The creak of its hinges goes unheard due to distance and the roar of the car. Del watched the vehicle speed down the driveway in all its classic glory. The time spent in the backseat and on the hood underneath the sunset played like a movie reel. [break][break]

The sharp edge of her features appeared to soften, if only for a second, but she's quick to harden. Quick to remind herself that those pleasant moments paved the way to tragedy. [break][break]

"You're late. As a watchmaker, I'd expect you to be better at keeping time." she declared, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. If looks could kill, the crimson daggers that were Madeleine's eyes certainly would. The harsh stare is far from the worst thing she forced Lionel to endure. [break][break]

Envy barely registers the man, even as he says her name. Her focus lay solely on Del, whose hand now strokes the top of her head.[break][break]

Madeleine rolled her eyes. That handsome grin would win him no favors; he should know that already. "Hardly. I have business in town, and meeting here saves me time.". Though a small part of her wouldn't deny that she'd chosen the mansion out of spite.[break][break]

"Now hurry up and tell me what you wanted."

notes about this post

[newclass=.madeleine]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.madeleine-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.madeleine-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.madeleine-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.madeleine-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ff6781;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.madeleine-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.madeleine-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.madeleine-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.madeleine-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.madeleine-tagged a:hover { color:#ff6781!important; }.madeleine-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.madeleine-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.madeleine-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.madeleine-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.madeleine-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.madeleine-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.madeleine-post i { color:#f5899c; }.madeleine-post b { color:#ff6781;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.madeleine-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.madeleine-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.madeleine-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.madeleine-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.madeleine-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ff6781;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.madeleine-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.madeleine-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.madeleine-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ff6781!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

El Guero
He/Him
august 15
paldea
straight
businessman
civilian
awards
2 posts
Lionel Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa2
Lionel Miro
Red Wine
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 10:23:07 GMT
Lionel Miro Avatar
There were a myriad retorts he wanted to provide as he looked back into his ex-wife's eyes. They were as callous as ever, and yet, no matter what she had done, no matter how much agony they had been in while together, he did not hate her.

The opposite, really, they still sparkled like the ruby gems he thought they were when she was young. She was as young as he remembered. He remembered how she could make his heart soar, and at the very same moment, palpitate.

It was a cruel joke that he could not escape it.

"What do you know about Melody's kidnapping?" He asked. The less time that he had spent in formal business, the more of a chance he would be able to leave here without doing something immensely stupid. Like invite her to dinner.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Ditz

Del
She/Her
Jan 8th
Dewford Town
Moneysexual
Talent Manager
Rocket
Empty of Love
Divorced
12 height
12 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @madeleine
Madeleine Miro
Red Wine
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 8:16:40 GMT
Madeleine Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Of course, this was about that stupid kidnapping. "That happened months ago, and you're asking about it now?" Madeleine frowned, the rest of her face sinking into mild gloom. [break][break]

"I'm afraid I don't know much." A lie sewed from a tongue practiced in fabrication. "Just that Rocket took her hostage, and secured her release." she's quick to add, "After I spent weeks hounding the league to do something."

notes about this post

close tab

played by

toppa

El Guero
He/Him
august 15
paldea
straight
businessman
civilian
awards
2 posts
Lionel Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa2
Lionel Miro
Red Wine
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 5:35:38 GMT
Lionel Miro Avatar
Lionel pursed his lips together. He had expected too much from Madeleine, and he had known the type of person she had been before. Looking at Melody now, perhaps she had been right after all. If Lionel had raised her, would she have become a pop star and an Elite Four member, and potential contender for Champion? Perhaps she was happier this way.

Yet, something did not rub the right way about how she was now.

He believed her lie, in any case. Not because of the way it was fabricated, but because he believed Madeleine would not care that much, so long as their daughter continued to carry her dreams.

"Well... that is all I wanted to ask." Lionel replied. "Goodbye, Del." And he turned towards his car, opened the door, and drove away.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,021 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Red Wine
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 4:49:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: