Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
Is that Yui Fujin Silph? [C]
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 17:20:13 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I see your true colors
[attr="class","rhythm"]
So don't be afraid
to let them show
Your true colors
are beautiful
like a rainbow
It'd been a few months since Quinn extended the job offer to the youngest Silph, without response. Just when he'd begun to give up hope, he was surprised by a text message a week ago, asking to meet at the Weather Institute. Quinn was excited to say the least, there weren't many coders in Hoenn of her caliber and he didn't trust anyone else to calibrate such sensitive equipment as the weather machine. Although it hadn't been finished, they were getting closer to the unveiling every day and the crunch was beginning to weigh down on him.

Quinn eagerly awaited the young woman in the café that was attached to the facility, sipping at a latte while going over some data readings on his laptop. Lucy, his Gardevoir lab assistant, sat at the nearmost chair, looking utterly bored and despondent...which wasn't much different than usual. "Keep looking so sour and your face will stay that way, you know." Quinn joked, a small smirk crossing his lips.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 17:41:13 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bg"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-hd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-icn"]
[attr="class","ion-connection-bars"]
[attr="class","ion-wifi"]
[attr="class","ion-bluetooth"] [break][break][break]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-lyr"]

[attr="class","darkporksoda-img"]

No, it's fernando's sister. [break][break]

However the woman with many names finally arrived at the cafe. She had become a recluse in her room again for some time, the danger hoenn was facing making her retreat into her den. She had only recently became more relaxed and able to step outside once she was more informed as to what was actually going on. [break][break]

Thankfully, that time in her room and work and the weather institute gave her a lot of time to work on things. She had agreed to meet up with Quinn in a cafe along route 119. She had arrived with her Blue and white porgyon-z in two, floating around her eeriely like some kind of eerie spirit. [break][break]

She spotted the man who recruited him and waved slightly, keeping her arms to her sides as she walked over to his table "Hello Quinn. Nice to see you again." she said awkwardly as she looked around the cage to see if there was a waitress or barista to take her order.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ion-star"] ELGYEM & ART CREDIT

[googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #111111; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #252525; border-left: 1px solid #3c3c3c; border-right: 1px solid #3c3c3c; color: #7d7d7d; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FFC651, #DD72BD);[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #252525; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-img img"]shape-outside: circle(50%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 20:50:28 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I see your true colors
[attr="class","rhythm"]
So don't be afraid
to let them show
Your true colors
are beautiful
like a rainbow
"Oh!" Quinn practically knocked over his coffee as Yui made her presence known, having been lost in reports that he'd been looking over. "Good to see you too, Miss Silph!" A warm smile was offered to the woman, gesturing with a free hand towards the empty seat between him and Lucy. "This is my lab assistant, Lucy. I don't think you two have met before." The Gardevoir gave a curt nod, clearly uninterested with pleasantries. "Don't mind her, she's just crabby."

A waitress soon came to take her order, to which Quinn practically vibrated in place while waiting for a chance to speak again. "Does this mean you considered my offer?" He blurted out as soon as the waitress stepped away, a slight flush of embarrassment on his cheeks.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 17:15:00 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bg"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-hd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-icn"]
[attr="class","ion-connection-bars"]
[attr="class","ion-wifi"]
[attr="class","ion-bluetooth"] [break][break][break]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-lyr"]

[attr="class","darkporksoda-img"]

She fiddled with her dress, pushing out the creases in it that didn't even exist, a nervous fidget she just had. [break][break]

However upon asking if he considered her offer she froze. "Wait. Did my message never send?" she asked as she quickly whipped out her phone and scrolled through hundreds upon hundreds of messages before she pinched the bridge of her nose. "No. It didn't." [break][break]

She put her phone faced down on the table, secrets on there that if revealed she'd have to mind wipe him. "Yes! I accept your offer, I honestly thought thats why we were meeting up to celebrate." she laughed a bit to herself. "I'd be delighted to work with the weather institute."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ion-star"] ELGYEM & ART CREDIT

[googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #111111; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #252525; border-left: 1px solid #3c3c3c; border-right: 1px solid #3c3c3c; color: #7d7d7d; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FFC651, #DD72BD);[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #252525; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-img img"]shape-outside: circle(50%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 18:05:29 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
"Really?" Quinn's eyes lit up with excitement, practically about to jump out of his seat. "That's awesome!" A smile was now permanently affixed to his features, unable to contain his elation. "We can start working right away! I'm not a coder but the current is kind of a mess..." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, letting out a small laugh.

"We're hoping to get a proof of concept prototype up and running in a couple months, which I know sounds a little soon, but we'll be happy to give you any support you need!" That included financial support, but that was sort of implied, no one expected Yui to work for free. Of course, the whole thing wouldn't matter anyways if a meteor destroyed them in the coming months. "It's gonna be so cool working with you, Yui!"

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#f1912b; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 1:36:20 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Yuipog3"]
[attr="class","Yuipog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Yuipog3-1"]
[attr="class","Yuipog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Yuipog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Yuipog3-subtitle"]
Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket it taking this one to the grave.

[attr="class","Yuipog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Yuipog3-post"]

[attr="class","Yuipog3-icon"]

Codey waved his hands up and down in excitement upon hearing Yui accepting the job. He loved coding with her, it meant he got extra treats when she got stuck.[break][break]

And with a program that was going to be as complex as this was...she was going to get stuck a lot. "A couple of months should be plenty of time honestly. It's an area im not the most familiar with but you'll see im a quick study." she says shifting her way as she crossed her legs underneath the table. [break][break]

Wow he was so excited to work with her, he was so...pure. "Ohhh...so when you say support, does that entitle you possibly letting Fernando support our little endeavor? I can't guarantee that he'll be all gun ho for it but.." she said quickly shifting the leg she was crossing over. "It would be at least nice to give him the option, the weather institute and silph co working together could be really beneficial to the region." she said as Codey looked at her puzzled, she wasn't the business type...what was she up to? [break][break]

It was quite simple really, she wanted to prove she was more useful to than and . [break][break]

Plus she just wanted to see if she could. [break][break]

"Plus if Silph co helps us out with this little product we could get that proof of concept out faster." she smiles "Regardless though, I am very excited to work with you Quinn, I think this is the start to a beautiful project." she declared as Yui's drink order was given to her by the barista who prepared it. "To a new friendship!" she said raising the coffee cup that held her caramel frappe.

[attr="class","Yuipog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Yuipog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Yuipog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Yuipog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Yuipog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Yuipog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Yuipog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#8c34cb;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Yuipog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Yuipog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Yuipog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Yuipog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Yuipog3-tagged a:hover { color:#8c34cb!important; }.Yuipog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Yuipog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Yuipog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Yuipog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Yuipog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Yuipog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Yuipog3-post i { color:#8c34cb; }.Yuipog3-post b { color:#8c34cb;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Yuipog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Yuipog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Yuipog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Yuipog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Yuipog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#8c34cb;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Yuipog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#8c34cb!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 23:29:13 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","quinnwt"]
[attr="class","quinnwtw"]Quinn practically choked on his drink as the name was mentioned, attempting to speak through the coughing fit. "Fernando Silph, Fernando?" The suggestion was surprising, to say the least. He'd worked with Silph Co. on a few projects before, but he'd never been directly involved with the chief operating officer himself. In fact, they'd only met once, at the Hoenn Science Fair. "You think he'd be interested?" Surely the man had better things to do than assist with a climate control device for the Weather Institute, right?[break][break]

"If you can convince him, I have no issue with Silph Co. lending a hand, at all!" Quinn nodded, although he was cautiously optimistic. He didn't want to get his hopes up for something that seemed so unobtainable and elusive. "To a new friendship!" He tapped his cup against hers with a smile, sipping on the beverage again before setting it down. 
[attr="class","quinnwttag"]

[attr="class","quinnwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.quinnwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt b] color:#36aaa7; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#36aaa7!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #36aaa7; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #36aaa7; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #36aaa7!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #36aaa7; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #36aaa7; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #36aaa7; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 20:48:57 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Yuipog3"]
[attr="class","Yuipog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Yuipog3-1"]
[attr="class","Yuipog3-title"]

[attr="class","Yuipog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Yuipog3-subtitle"]
Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket it taking this one to the grave.

[attr="class","Yuipog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Yuipog3-post"]

[attr="class","Yuipog3-icon"]

Yui tilted her head at him "Yeah, my brother. He might be aggressive with his terms to helping you out but, if he agrees im pretty sure it's cause he knows he'll be able to deliver a complete product." [break][break]

Yui smiles though as it seems that Quinn is more than happy to accept his help and so she smiles "He'll probably want to meet you first before agreeing to anything, probably seeing the ground work we'd lay first. But I'll speak to him and see what he thinks first." she explains. [break][break]

[attr="class","Yuipog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Yuipog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Yuipog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Yuipog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Yuipog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Yuipog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Yuipog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#8c34cb;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Yuipog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Yuipog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Yuipog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Yuipog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Yuipog3-tagged a:hover { color:#8c34cb!important; }.Yuipog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Yuipog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Yuipog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Yuipog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Yuipog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Yuipog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Yuipog3-post i { color:#8c34cb; }.Yuipog3-post b { color:#8c34cb;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Yuipog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Yuipog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Yuipog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Yuipog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Yuipog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#8c34cb;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Yuipog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#8c34cb!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 2:28:43 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","quinnwt"]
[attr="class","quinnwtw"]"I'd he happy to meet him." Quinn responded with a nervous smile. He'd been to the Silph Co. building a number of times to deliver Castform to the company, but he'd never been deeper than the lobby. This was another beast entirely, and there was a chance he'd end up embarrassing himself. "Do you think he'd really be interested in the project?"[break][break]

Controlling the weather was an attractive prospect to anyone, undoubtedly, but when you are an avatar and a councilman do you really need more? "I'll start getting a presentation ready as soon as possible!"
[attr="class","quinnwttag"]

[attr="class","quinnwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.quinnwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt b] color:#36aaa7; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#36aaa7!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #36aaa7; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #36aaa7; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #36aaa7!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #36aaa7; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #36aaa7; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #36aaa7; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]