awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 4:05:37 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie had seen different social media posts about the blooming of some strange, glowing flowers popping up around Hoenn. They looked wonderful, and though some of the articles stated they were dangerous, attracting Pokemon, she couldn't help but want to explore them too.

Maybe she could collect a few, dry press them, and preserve them for decorating. Finn would look cute with something like that in his fur.

The possibilities were endless to her, as she rode the flying taxi to Mauville City. As soon as they flew near the spot, it was as clear as day that those were the blooms in question. Jessie pointed, asking for a descent.

She hopped off, approaching the area with an awed look.

"Wow. They're even more amazing than I could have imagined!" she said.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 15:26:45 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

niko didn't have the heart to tell jessie that he'd seen crystablooms back in verdanturf. so, because of that, he finds himself at mauville today to look at flowers he could've seen after a twenty-minute walk.[break][break]

oh, well! best make the most of this trip, then.[break][break]

"oh. em. gee."[break][break]

to be fair, the patch in verdanturf is much smaller compared to this. he casts a sweeping glance around them as well, admiring.[break][break]

"they're so pretty!"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-trubbish"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 16:11:51 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie looked over at Niko, giggling at him before turning her attention back to the flowers.

"I wonder if they'll keep glowing if I press them. What do you think?" she asked aloud.

She took a seat in the grass, patting the ground for Finn and her boyfriend to join her. Her DELPHOX sat beside her, looking as stoic as ever as he watched Jessie's hands brush over the flowers.

Plucking a stem from the ground, she lifted it up before putting it behind her Pokemon's ear.

"Isn't he cute? Ooh, what if I made a little crown for Baby Niko..."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 4:33:54 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"try it..."[break][break]

they probably shouldn't be going around touching flowers they know nothing about. what if it shoots out spores like in the movies? puts them asleep? poisons them? that would be wild.[break][break]

but he pokes it as well, watching it glow slightly more with every poke.[break][break]

"aw! he's a cutie. and i think baby niko would appreciate that."[break][break]

he calls out dirt bag, his trubbish, realizing the poison-type might also appreciate the pretty flowers.[break][break]

niko plucks one then offers it to dirt bag.[break][break]

"here you go, sir."

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 5:35:28 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie would make it her plan to find the best, top quality crystal blooms in the patch to collect and press. Even if they did lose their glow, she was sure that they would still look rather beautiful framed.

"He's my stunning boy," she sang with praise, scratching her DELPHOX behind his other ear.

She watched him take a flower and give it to his TRUBBISH, which looked almost awkward with the flower in hand. Jessie giggled, smiling as she watched the sun dip lower and lower. Shadows were cast over the area, the blooms beginning to glow with even more stunning power.

With a growing pile of flowers beside Niko, Jessie made a move to crawl into his lap, straddling him as she worked with the flowers. She decided, whether against his will or not, to make him a crown of flowers, glowing down on his inky hair.

"You look handsome like this... all glowy and bright," she said, her heels hooked around his lower back for better comfort and support.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 4:17:33 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

oh, trubbish definitely looks awkward with the flower in its hands but the juxtaposition is adorable.[break][break]

never one to mind public displays of affection, niko leans back only to grin up at jessie as she moves onto his lap.[break][break]

"um, i'm always handsome, thank you."[break][break]

he plucks a flower and raises it to place behind her ear.[break][break]

"this suits you. bright and beautiful."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 4:31:25 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Niko seemed all too pleased when she took her place on his lap. Jessie wasn't able to hide an amused laugh as she worked with the flower crown she made.

"You're so humble," she replied, voice oozing sarcasm.

"But, as much as I hate stroking your ego, you do look handsome all the time. Hot as fuck, really."

Her eyebrows rose as she felt him slide a flower behind her own ear, tilting her head ever so slightly to the side. Then, she grinned.

"You're so cute..." she said before giving him a kiss.

The sounds of KRICKETUNES chirping in the night began to fill the air as the sun dipped, finally dark. The blooms glowed blue around them. Niko's face seemed illuminated by the light, as she traced his lips with her fingers.

"How'd you get your scar, Niko? You've never mentioned it."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 6:39:51 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

his ego is mostly comprised of false confidence and jokes because in truth, niko isn't nearly as vain as he may seem to be. he sure acts like it at times, though.[break][break]

"i know."[break][break]

he huffs, but soon raises a hand to trace against the scar over his lips.[break][break]

"oh. uh. i got it from an ex."[break][break]

well, there's more to the story, but he gets distracted with plucking another flower.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 8:26:12 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie's hands trailed down his face to rest on his shoulders, coming to rest there as she leaned back a bit to get a good view of him. So big, tough...

People probably thought he was all bite and never saw how he truly was a gentle soul.

"An ex?" she repeated, though it was more of a prompt to get the story.

If he wanted to tell it.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 10:05:05 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's not a story he minds telling. he's not private about his past, especially not with jessie.[break][break]

"yeah, her name's . we dated for a while when we were younger."[break][break]

obviously when they were younger.[break][break]

"girl had a jealous ex who kept tryna' start shit with me. so i started shit with him and this was what i got from it."[break][break]

he gestures up at the scar.[break][break]

"i fucked him up real good, though."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 13:23:55 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie wondered how long ago this was. When did he date this ? Her face remained neutral as she thought over these questions.

Though it seemed clear enough that Niko was as protective as always. She remembered that night he stopped the fight between her and another dancer at gang's club in Verdanturf. Even as that dancer tried to pursue him, he still held up Jessie's honor and took her back home.

Even then... did he like her?

"Well, I like it. I think it makes you look all bad and tough," she teased, laughing.

"But, really, I can't imagine not being able to kiss it. It's a part of you that I love," Jessie said earnestly, smiling.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 9:18:36 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

niko has always been protective. for a while, he thought that it was in his blood, that his desire to protect was something he was born with. in reality, it was something he picked up from the gang.[break][break]

the old man always watched out for them so niko makes sure to do the same even now.[break][break]

bad and tough niko manner. typical.[break][break]

he laughs as well, then gestures up at the other corner of his mouth.[break][break]

"should i get another one on this side, then?"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 12:43:00 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie snorted, giving him a look.

"No, because then you'd get hurt, and I wouldn't be able to kiss you until you weren't hurting anymore," she pointed out, patting his mouth gently.

She leaned closer, her chest pressing against him as she smirked.

"I like you just like this."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 4:42:56 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

niko's going to get hurt eventually. this is an inevitability that he's long come to terms with. it could be in a fight, on a job, or even at the bar, but it'll happen.[break][break]

until then, however, he leans in and kisses her.[break][break]

"good. i'm all yours."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 14:47:20 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
All hers. What a wonderful feeling.

Jessie savored his kisses, her fingers dancing in his hair as she hummed in delight. She ended it with a peck on his scar, coming to rest her head against his chest.

"Do you want to stay here tonight? In Mauville? We can enjoy the night together... just you and me."

Her eyes trailed up, looking at him with anticipation.