STORNI, MARINA

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STORNI, MARINA
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 4:24:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

But daddy, I love him!💧

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

nameMarina Storni
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty two
orientationHetero (?)
played byBubbleBath

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM Cure Mermaid/Minami Kaido from Go! Princess Precure

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

“...And then she jumped in the air?!”[break][break]

“She did darling, she did.”[break][break]

Her father would often tell her stories of his adventures sailing the seas of Hoenn and Kanto. At a young age she would listen closely as her father described how beautiful the scales of the magical creature was, and how its hair would look beautiful as it frolliced and jumped out of the water. She could almost feel a splash of water from its tailfins as she fell fast asleep as her father kept describing them, her imagination running wild. Mermaids he called them…[break][break]

It was probably a Vaporeon, she figured now that she was older and that magic sounded like such a far away concept compared to the very real everyday hardships, such as bills. She would do her make up every-day, sighting, but absolutely ready for her show. She was a perfectionist, and therefore everything had to be as she had imagined it. Hey, maybe she had not gotten her magical life as she had planned, oh but those people in the crowd would get a magical evening, that’s for sure. She wanted to see every little girl cheering for her, at least they did believe she was a hero for a couple minutes.[break][break]

She would sit alone after the show, going through everything she could have done better. It was a list. She had to make sure to polish the Starmie’s gems for the show, and sharpen the Goldeen’s horns,also make sure those fins really looked like ballroom dresses this time.[break][break]

The make up remover would take care of the glittery make-up, washing away the fantasy. She really believed she was all fake sometimes, Marina was not even her real name, but she needed a stage name since Britney Spoink jumped in the entertaining scene. She could not just fall behind.[break][break]

A professional entertainer, that’s what she had chosen to do for a living, and honestly, people loved it. Her father would have loved to see her underwater shows, she was a professional mermaid now, no joke. She would teach and work with other girls on how to do their synchronized underwater routine with their Pokemon and they would all synchronize in the water. The Sootopolis Mermaids. Her Primarina would sing and fill the hall with bubbles. It was truly beautiful.[break][break]

“Your mother was one of them you know”
[break][break]

Her father would often say he met Marina’s mother at Seafolk Village. She would call her a siren, Marina never met her. Sometimes Marina felt like shit to do something so dear to her parents while at the same time being such a disappointment. She cursed the day she met that man and sold her soul away.[break][break]

She gave it all for a man who promised her love to the moon and back, she joined Team Rocket for him. She did it all for him, because she felt like she was all alone after her father died. He allowed her to keep the Coral Hall for her shows, and he had saved her from the streets long ago. She was young and stupid… And even when she lived for him, he left with another. Prettier. Not really smarter, if she had fallen for him too. And still, she did not hate him. Marina could only blame herself.[break][break]

Selfless but foolish. Now a criminal, even if covered in glitter and scales. [break][break]

Able to withstand more than fourteen minutes at a time underwater with no aid or her ability to get some juicy gossip (aka spying) might come in handy for a criminal team, she would suppose. And who would suspect the innocent Little Mermaid. And even if she hated working for them, and even if her morals did not align, she truly had nowhere to go…[break][break]

“Welcome to The Coral Hall! Please welcome Marina!”[break][break]

And the crowd went wild. [break][break]

[break][break]
Tú me quieres alba -
Alfonsina Storni

[break][break]
Tu me quieres alba,[break][break]
Me quieres de espumas,[break][break]
Me quieres de nácar.[break][break]
Que sea azucena[break][break]
Sobre todas, casta.[break][break]
De perfume tenue.[break][break]
Corola cerrada[break][break]

[TR]  [break][break]

You want me to be like the dawn,[break][break]
You want me made of foam,[break][break]
Made of nacre,[break][break]

You’d want me to be a lily,[break][break]
Above all pure,[break][break]
With a soft perfume[break][break]
And with all my petals folded.[break][break]

A piece of a poem translated from the amazing Alfonsina Storni, who gave Marina her surname. Popular legend is that she slowly walked into the sea until she drowned, she also inspired “Alfonsina y El Mar”, a beautiful song about her departure.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]

[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
STORNI, MARINA
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 5:55:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC