Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
planting daisies
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 16:05:08 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
"the fuck?"

king's hands push deeper into his pockets, rubbing the pads of his finger together with little thought muted thoughts. the scene that played out before him was something he'd never expected to find all the way out here.

persians and primeapes? what an odd clash of territories. one he should take advantage of, no? beside him the cobalt hided land shark tilted it's hammer head, listening to something king himself couldn't decipher. the yet unnamed predator swung, turning to face another presence, nostrils flaring and amber hues shrinking to pinpricks.

king could only look in that direction and lazily call out.

"who's there? ye got about three seconds 'fore yer meetin' whatever god ye pray ta."
@daisy
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
planting daisies
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 10:30:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

king and his garchomp hadn’t looked like easy targets. so, daisy had figured she’d let them pass without announcing herself. maybe there was enough going on to not be noticed.

no such luck. 

she turned at king's lazy call to face an aggressive looking garchomp, not an ounce of fear in her face.

“honey, the good lord knows it ain’t my time yet. him, and amos, here.”

the large bow on the top of her head swayed as she slapped the shoulder of the glaring bull next to her.

“you wanna try your luck, though, go ahead!”
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
planting daisies
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 22:23:59 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
"no shit? ye consider yerself and the lord good friends then?" his eyes linger a moment longer on the busty red head, then they fall to the bull at her side. an impressive pokemon, but far from the predator his own garchomp was.

still, he pats the shark on his scaley hide, moving a step past him.

"what's a pretty thing like ye doin' out here 'neways?"
@daisy
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
planting daisies
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 22:24:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

”well, we do talk every sunday.” her chin canted a little bit as her head turned the other way. ”i’d say we’re closer than most.”

what was she doing out here? looking for suckers to rob, of course.

”enjoyin’ the view,” she drawled casually, although which view she was referring to was unknown. maybe it was primeape vs. persian chaos.

”we definitely weren’t tryin’ to sneak up on ya. we just like the shade, right amos?” a callused hand patted the bull again. ”it’s hotter than blue blazes out here.”

as though to emphasize her sudden discomfort, she wiped her other hand across her forehead.

”what about you, mister?”
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
planting daisies
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 2:53:56 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
"well give 'em my regards next time ye talk. maybe tell 'em king says they can go fuck themselves. respectfully, of course." though the wide grin of his would tell her he meant it in anyway but.

her comment forces him to turn onto the conflict, hand acting as a visor over his eyes. it was hot as two rattata fucking in a wool sock, that much he could agree with.

but the other...

"ye know, people don't usually start off with 'we weren't creepin' up on ye' if, ye know, they actually weren't." it rises a chuckle out of him. "i'm just edgin' to interfere here in this conflict. yer down to come along if ye want. provided ye can keep yer hands ta yerself, of course."
@daisy
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights