She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Don't Feed Them After Midnight (M)
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 9:20:55 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

How she ends up in these scenarios she hasn’t a clue. [break][break]
It was a favor for a wealthy client who came to trust her during her time in Hoenn. A confidant and friend. Unlike most rich people, she lacked the traditional snobbiness and trusted Abigail (despite her less than wealthy background.)[break][break]
Her two young children she knew prior, though this was different than cutting their hair. They’re absolute devils at home. Twins are the worst. At her wits end she asks around for help and comes to one conclusion.[break][break]
When Abigail opens the door for James, there’s a little boy in her arms tugging on her poor hair, and an energetic girl running around the living room with her Pikachu doll. [break][break]
Abigail folds and shows weakness for the first time that evening. She whines in near tears. [break][break]
“They’re trying to kill me.”[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
511 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 9:42:28 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bakerboy"]
[attr="class","top"]

this isn't his ideal friday night but he's not complaining. yet. he appreciates spending time with his girlfriend even if it means having to rough up two kids to get them to be nice.[break][break]

"aw, abi."[break][break]

he pouts, sympathizing with her at the sight of her in near tears.[break][break]

"lemme help. come here, young one."[break][break]

taking a step closer, he reaches out for the little boy in her arms, looking to carry him instead and to save abi's hair from being tugged on more.[break][break]

onigiri, his manectric, brushes past the both of them and waltzes into the living room.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-manectric"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#86acff; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 10:19:36 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

The minute James relives her of the little monster in her arms she sighs, visibly grateful. [break][break]
“Thank you..”[break][break]
The little girl, meanwhile, is infatuated with the electric Pokémon that walks in and starts to settle down. [break][break]
Fixing her hair back into place the best she can Abigail lets him inside, picking up stray discarded toys as she walks. [break][break]
“The girl’s name is Gabrielle and the boy is Gabriel. Gabi and Gabe, for short. They were supposed to be asleep.” [break][break]
She shoots a glare at the cheeky boy in his arms, who tries not to laugh. [break][break]
“But they have so much energy that I’m beginning to lose mine.” [break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
511 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 4:31:28 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"what's up, gabe?"[break][break]

he's reminded of many conversations he's had with on her boss but quickly decides that the little boy in his arms is far cuter than the one-armed councilman.[break][break]

"have you tried sticking them in front of the tv? that's how my parents calmed me down, as i'm told."[break][break]

he walks into the living room before giving his manectric an appreciative look. onigiri wags his tail as he sits, patient.[break][break]

"hello, gabi!"

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 4:49:14 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

'Play time!' Gabe grins that typical four year old smile; a few teeth still yet to grow in but endearingly cute nonetheless. His sister’s just about the same as she smiles at James while going to hug the Manetric. [break][break]
“Won’t that just keep them awake? It is close to their bedtime.”[break][break]
Really she has no methods to use because she practically raised herself for years. [break][break]
Gabi giggles and is surprisingly gentle with the Pokemon, which makes Abigail smile. This gives her an idea. [break][break]
“Oh! Maybe a quick play session with the Pokemon will tire them out?” [break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
511 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 7:15:21 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"huh. you have a point."[break][break]

setting them down in front of the tv definitely sounds like a bad idea now that he thinks about it. even if he were to put something boring and mundane as a wildlife documentary on, they'd likely not even watch it in the first place.[break][break]

so, her suggestion sounds much better.[break][break]

"what do you think, onigiri?"[break][break]

the manectric looks at james like the :wazowskistare: emoji, and even before he has a chance to protest, the kids are jumping onto the electric-type.[break][break]

"well, good luck!"[break][break]

onigiri starts running around.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 9:31:10 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Thank you, Onigiri. She’ll give you lots of treats and love later. [break][break]
She quickly dumps the stray toys in the bin before flopping down onto the couch, whining into the plush couch cushion. She then hugs onto it, frowning. [break][break]
Love her please, James. [break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
511 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 4:21:54 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it takes james a little too long before he finally looks over to see his girlfriend frowning on the couch. in his defense, her frown is hidden behind the couch cushion, and also this is probably his first real relationship.[break][break]

he waits until onigiri and the kids brush past him before taking a step over to join her on the couch. he plops down beside her and is quick to hug her from the side.[break][break]

"are you okay?"

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 6:27:55 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

The hug is enough to catch her attention. Abigail tries her best to smile, but it’s lackluster at best. [break][break]
”Yeah, I’m alright.”[break][break]
She leans against her boyfriend, the children’s laughter from around the room filling her ears. [break][break]
“I guess I’m just coming to terms with the fact I was never really good at this. Babysitting, I mean. This is my first time.” [break][break]
Sighing, her head rests against his shoulder.[break][break]
”I never told you much before, did I? About my family, I mean.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
511 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 4:08:10 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh, but i think you were doing just fine before i got here."[break][break]

not really. but james is too nice to see otherwise.[break][break]

her family? he shakes his head before reaching to hold her hand.[break][break]

"no, but i'll listen if you want to share now."

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 7:11:15 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Kind and sweet, it’s almost impossible not to rely on him. [break][break]
She squeezes his hand back, gaze downcast. [break][break]
“I do have a family, just not a conventional one. I was adopted; I met my father and older brothers later in life. So I didn’t exactly have.. what most children did growing up—” [break][break]
Love, support, warmth. She sighs. [break][break]
“I’ve already forgotten what my real mother’s face looked like. So I suppose I have nothing to fall back on, in terms of how to assure a child’s happiness.” [break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
511 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 3:53:55 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

lore is revealed, and james can't help but feel grateful that she feels comfortable enough to be sharing with him. he squeezes her hand just a little more when she sighs, hoping to reassure her somehow.[break][break]

"well, i find a really important factor for a child's happiness is kindness, which is a trait you definitely have."[break][break]

he smiles, bright and warm as ever.[break][break]

"i think you're being too hard on yourself, abi. you're doing great! these kids are just...ruthless."

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 6:12:45 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

She wasn’t always kind. The times where her life was bitterly empty and cold still pain her. Appearing kind was something she picked up and eventually masked. [break][break]
In a lot of ways, Abigail wonders if she’s really kind at all — or just faking from all those years ago.[break][break]
Her cheeks go rosy at his words.[break][break]
“Thank you, James.”She smiles at him, unaware of the effect her words might have. “You would make a good father.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
511 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 15:17:11 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

james would make a good father, yes. this is something he's always thought but never fully accepted, so it warms him to be validated.[break][break]

"you think so?"[break][break]

the young boy turns the corner of the coffee table only to hop over james' leg.[break][break]

"i know this is wayyyyy too quick to ask, but do you want kids? not with me, i mean, but in general."[break][break]

he feels it necessary to add in the last part just in case.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 18:00:11 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Compared to how stressed she looked earlier Abigail is much calmer. Watching how rambunctious the kids are now makes her giggle. [break][break]
”Hm? Who else would give me a baby then?”She brushes the back of her hand against his cheek, before booping his nose with a cheeky smile. [break][break]
“I would like to have kids someday.”As the young girl runs by, Abigail stops her and pulls her into a half-hug as laughter fills the space. [break][break]
She kisses the little girl’s cheek before letting her run wild again with her brother and Manetric. “So long as I’m not thrusted into it like with these little goblins; I think I would do well. What about you?”
[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay