POSTED ON May 25, 2022 1:33:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint had spent the whole past two days prepping and getting ready to have the ideal sleepover. Growing up he'd only really had @artemis around to throw sleepovers with and...well he loved them! There'd been bigger ones where his siblings tried to emulate that kind of thing but they'd never been as fun as he thought they'd be like what he saw on tv. Now though? Now he had friends again- this time more than one. That surely meant this was going to be the most fun sleepover he'd ever had, right? Right. [break][break]

Simplistic thinking aside, Mint's little apartment was warmly decorated with different colored strings of fairy lights. Plush colorful blankets and brand new pokedolls littered the living room waiting for his guests to arrive. The small table in the living room held an assortment of snacks, freshly made popcorn, and sweets. Unfortunately, Mint was poor now and did not have access to the fire pit he was used to but he had bought materials for smores. Perhaps if they really wanted to, the three could head up to the roof and try to roast some off one of the building's grills. [break][break]

Safe to say, the Rocket was fucking AMPED for this. Especially since he'd be introducing Jayden and Felix to each other. He wasn't quite sure if they were friends...yet but they were HIS friends and he thought they'd get along well. Surprisingly they were both pretty lowkey men with little to say. But they were nice to him, and rather considerate of his feelings even if they didn't always understand them. [break][break]

They'd been helping him a lot lately and this party was going to be his way of doting on the pair. The bell rang and a little pup rushed up to the door before looking over at Mint expectantly. Subject C, or Capelletti as he had dubbed her, was a little more receptive to him after he'd taken care of her wounds post Spike Pit. She was still a bit rude but she allowed him the privilege of petting her and she would often help around the house. He also noted she quite liked sleeping in the sun next to Biscotti. [break][break]

"Thank you Letti." he said, scooping up the pup before opening the door. The Riolu seemed to fight against him, embarrassed that Mint was holding her in front of his friends only to freeze up when he kissed her head. Typical. "You guys are early!" he greeted, opening the door wider to allow them passage in.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
a night in [s]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 2:14:22 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
A sleepover.

It'd be years since he last hung out with a casual group of friends, and much longer since that hang-out involved going over to their place. Usually, he'd just take his coworker out for drinks, but beyond that, his social outings have been slim to none.

So, when Mint invited him over, he wasn't quite sure what to bring. A sleeping bag? Overnight gear? That was the extent of his knowledge.

Outdoor camp gear tucked under his arm, the man casually sauntered up to the door. It wasn't until he brought up his hand to the door that he noticed the other man behind him. "..."

Wordlessly, he knocked against the hardwood. As they waited for a response from mint, Felix's eyes drifted backward, curious enough to steal a glimpse of the other man's face. Just as he did, the door swung open.

"Ah..." Felix's head twisted back to normal. "Hello."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
a night in [s]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 6:50:51 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirds"]

'Sleepover?' Jayden had questioned, with a quirk of his brow, when Mint had mentioned it to him. Hadn't they been already doing that — considering the way that the other refused to let him leave his line of sight for the first few days after his return to Hoenn? But Mint had brushed it off, saying that it would all make sense, and that he better show up.

[break][break] Jayden knew better than to deny him — after everything.

[break][break] Unlike, , Jayden doesn't bring anything. He assumes, since Mint is the one setting this up, that he will provide the essentials. Besides, Jayden is a light packer anyways — whatever he needs he generally carries on him, including whatever weapons he has hidden on his person, potential poisons, pokemon companions, etc.

[break][break] He does, however, bring with him a box of cake pops, his newest project. It's only courtesy, after all.

[break][break] Of all the things that Jayden expects to see, however, is not one of them. The ex-beast blinks.

[break][break] "..."

[break][break] They seem to share the same sentiment, regardless.

[break][break] Is he lost? Or perhaps —

[break][break] "Do you live here too?"

[break][break] Before they can delve further - or rather before Jayden can do his own inspection - the door swings open. Violet eyes shift to look, and surely enough, there is Mint, in all his cherrubic glory.

[break][break] "Ah... hello," he says.

[break][break] It's not his intention to mimic the other.

[break][break] It just happens.

[attr="class","notes"] /

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"] --accent:#8252c7; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; } .jaybirds .notes span {text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 0:36:22 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint smiled up at the pair, snickering lightly at their twin like behavior despite one being significantly taller than the other. Not that it mattered as both lads always forced him to crane his neck upwards to look them in the eyes. Capelletti is shy, moving to cling to her current warden's head as Mint eagerly grabbed each man's hand and pulled them in before shutting the door. [break][break]

"Leave your things anywhere!! Shoes at the door!" he said, locking up before gliding past the pair to head straight for the kitchen. "Drinks? I have Capri Sun, Pacific Cooler flavor and then...some regular orange juice- Oh! Of course, sodas and- you know, for later, I know it's summer and all but I got a lot of milk and hot cocoa packets." he explained before excitedly pulling out a handle of irish creme liquor. "Just a bit for sleepy times~" he teased. [break][break]

"I'm glad you could both make it tonight!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 15:35:26 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Mint's greeting didn't really explain much about what was going on. If anything, it led to further questions, like: why did he only have capri sun and orange juice? Why Orange juice?

But, as always, despite these bubbling questions, he didn't bother probing further than necessary. He'd just find out one way or another.

Felix slipped off his work boots and gently placed them beside the others. Then, with that settled, his eyes turned towards the kitchen.

Thirsty.

"Where are your cups?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 15:39:11 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
If he could Jayden was Edward Cullen and could read one's thoughts, he might have additional questions for the duo. Why had Mint called them together? Was it an accident? More importantly, did have something against orange juice?

[break][break] "I know where they are. I'll get them."

[break][break] After all, having spent many days in the apartment with refusing to let him leave and clinging to him like a puppy-dog, Jayden had become comfortable to the confines of the space. He slips off his shoes with relatively ease and disappears down the hallway.

[break][break] By the time they make it to the kitchen, he has cups in hand. He offers one to Mint and Felix respectively.

[break][break] "Thank you for having us, Mint." His eyes beg the question that they're all asking though: Why?

[attr="class","notes"] /

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; } .jaybirds .notes span {text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2022 0:32:45 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint fleshed a grin at Jayden as he took the lead through his home, while he waited for Felix. Capelletti scrambled down after Jayden trying to be helpful, but mostly just following him to get a breather from her overly affectionate trainer. "Of course!" the grunt chirped as he watched his Riolu hop around the kitchen before eventually hopping up onto the counter tops. [break][break]

"I invite you guys to spend the night often enough, it was about time we had a sleepover you know?" he said looking back form one man to the other before taking a moment to let them chime in. Then a thought struck him. "Um....you guys have had sleepovers before right? The non fuck ones??" he asked laughing nervously. [break][break]

"Oh, I'll just have a juice pouch by the way Jayden!" he said before looking over at the snacks on his table and then back at them. "I made popcorn already but we still need to order pizza too! And after- you can pick what movie we watch. My tv is in my room but I've made space for us!" he continued, excited for an evening inside. No missions, no blood. Just him and his uptight friends.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 4:32:46 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Confusion.

There was so much confusion to be had with this night. Accepting the glass from Jayden, Felix briefly went to the kitchen to fill it up, only to come back a second later.

"Sounds good."

Shrugging, he took a sip of his water, his eyes slowly surveying the room as he did so. The place was....interesting, to say the least. Quite the stark contrast from his own.

"So, why did you invite him?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 4:45:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
'The nonfuck ones?'

[break][break] "I don't believe we fucked during our last sleepover, mint."

[break][break] Though, it couldn't really be called that, he supposed. It wasn't like Jayden had intended to sleepover, as much as had literally not allowed him to leave until he was sure that the ex-beast was alright and not bleeding on the street somewhere.

[break][break] 'You worry too much,' Jayden had said at the time.

[break][break] He had complied anyway.

[break][break] The ex-beast returns to the room moments later both with a glass for and a juice pouch for Mint. For himself, he has a similar capri sun which he immediately stabs a straw into and sucks.

[break][break] He pauses, only to look at .

[break][break] "What is that supposed to mean?" he frowns, glancing between him and Mint. Was this something planned between the two of them? Was he intruding?

[attr="class","notes"] /

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2022 3:31:44 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint titled his head towards Felix, confirming silently that the ma had truly not been to any sleepovers and had perhaps lives as lonely a childhood as Mint had. He looked up at Jayden, snatching the pouch from him. "O-Of course not! Never!! I meant it like- like- you know-!" they clearly didn't. He fumbled with his juice, stabbing the straw in and taking a sip to calm himself down. "It's just slang, I thought you knew."
[break][break]

"In any case, I invited you BOTH cause you're both my friends." he said, as if that was obvious. Duh. Of course. Why else would he do anything for the two men? "Plus, I thought you two should meet! I think you'd get along really well!! You know?" he added looking between one and the other excitedly, before his eyes finally landed back on Felix. "You're not jealous are you?" Again, there's that tell tale cat like grin he got when he wanted to tease someone. An obvious enough tell. He stared down the mercenary before piping up again in a singsong voice. "Just kidding!....unless?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 5:39:37 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
He raised his brow, questioningly.

They were friends? Huh.

He gave the familiar, yet also unfamiliar, man a glimpse. Short, menacing, and curiously similar to himself, Felix found himself feeling the same spark of respect he had felt at the bar, and at the bank.

"I was just curious,"
He shrugged and brought the glass to his lips. All while completely ignoring the question Jayden brought up.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 20:23:41 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
'Slang?'

[break][break] He peers curiously at his mint-haired friend, deciding that he would have to look into it further. But later, at a different time. His gaze shifts from uncertainty into understanding instead, as Mint explains that he had invited them both over.

[break][break] Good. He was not intruding, then.

[break][break] Or so he thought — and once again, there was another curveball thrown.

[break][break] "Jealous? Why would he —" He blinks with surprise, glancing between Mint and the extremely tall man that he'd come to know as . "You two aren't...?"

[break][break] He had to admit; he'd never given much thought to Mint's sexual pursuits.

[attr="class","notes"] /

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 4:57:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Well, now you do." Mint chirped at the giant, before turning his attention back to Jayden. He sipped his juice pouch before answering, mainly because it also took him a couple of second to process. He shook his head, grinning nervously but blushing profusely, "No!! W- I said it was slang!! Not that I was using it- I mean-" he couldn't explain it properly in a way that wouldn't elicit more questions from Jayden so he simply turned away, grabbed some snacks from the living and march to his own. "We're starting with manicures and a movie!!" he shouted from his bedroom too flustered to look either in the eye. Capelletti following Mint awkwardly before turning back to gesture the pair to follow. [break][break]

He set to work pulling a quick selection of movies off Netflix and grabbing a handful of sparkly nail polish colors for the lads while he tried to gain his composure. He busies himself with the set up. Not ON his bed but in front of it a small area had been set up with a couple of cushions to sit on and a very low table for the purpose of nail polish set up and drink holding. And of course, the snacks. "You can change wherever." he added nodding over at his bathroom without bothering to check if anyone saw him.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 19:13:05 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Brows raised, Felix's eyes followed the embarrassed man as he scampered back off to his room. It wasn't until the pokemon gestured for them to follow that he did.

Slow, heavy footsteps trailed close behind the others, and when he entered the room, his eyes fell down to the nail polish.

"We're painting our nails?"
It was a more innocent question than one filled with hesitation. He hadn't done enough sleepovers to know what was and wasn't kosher. Placing down his glass onto the coffee table, he took the host's words at face value and began to tug the end of his shirt up and over his head. When his face escaped the cotton bear trap, he'd toss the shirt over his shoulder and began rummaging through his camp gear, fishing out one of the spare shirts he had brought along for the night. His pants would be the next to be swapped out if there was no outcry for him to stop.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
a night in [s]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 6:40:46 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
the sudden exclamation from is all the answer that he really needs. if his friend gave such an empathetic no, it was reason enough to believe him. that being said, the strength of his conviction... well it was a curious thing indeed. he wondered if there was more to the story that he wasn't understanding.

[break][break] mint runs away before he can pry, and jayden is forced to look at . his gaze slides over to the other, curious, but as usual, the other gives little.

[break][break] the juicebox crunches in his hand as they are led to the bedroom, at which point jayden finds an empty garbage can and tosses it in. his brow arches at the talk of manicures, though it isn't as though jayden is opposed. it seems like the kind of thing might like, which makes him fond.

[break][break] the ex-beast blinks as starts changing, and decides that he should do the same. it must be some sort of social convention that he was unaware of.

[break][break] for jayden's part, he begins by unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants.

[attr="class","notes"] /