Ghost in the Machine

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 11:10:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont="Pathway Gothic One"]
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME
TAG
OUTFIT
---
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
F
irst it had been the shake down that Atticus had to partake in with one of the highest members of Team Rocket that he knew of, now he is being tasked to babysit a kid who just happens to be also a higher up in the team. He was starting to figure out that climbing up would really be one of his highest priorities and it had to happen real fast. This did present him with a different opportunity though, since the two were not allowed to leave the HQ he thought he would go take a look around the place about these weird rumors and noises he and others have been hearing all over the place, two birds with one stone kind of situation. 

Arriving at the main foyer where he was meant to meet his brand new accomplice of the night. The only one he could see around was a little girl which meant he was at the right place. "Ok! Let the babysitting begin!" Clearing his throat and approaching his mission. Atticus would introduce himself. "Hey there. I'm the one that was put the task too keep an eye on you... I know that sounds really really boring so I have a proposition to you, would you like to listen to it?" He would say with a smile on his as he rolled up his sleeves, ready to try and make the this weirdly boring and slow quest into something fun and entertaining for both parties. Let's hunt some rumors!.
ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 6:29:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Curiosity fuels her to explore, even under the watchful eye of any caretaker or grunt unfortunate to be assigned babysitting duty. This often means that she's ready to drag them around if she has to.
[break][break]
But what happens when the person who's assigned to watching her willingly dangles a mystery right before her eyes? She narrows in on the task with a tilt of her head, the gears in her mind turning as she quietly ruffles Reiner's mane.
[break][break]
"I'm listening."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@atticus || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 6:30:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME
TAG
OUTFIT
---
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
I
t looked like Atticus had peaked the child's interest, thank god for that. He really did not want to be stuck on the classical babysitting job, especially to someone who he could feel would give him trouble in every turn. This really wasn't going to be their usual job, working with a higher up, chasing rumors, he was really not going to add babysitting into that list, for his sake and for her sake, not about to look down on someone who was ranks above him, that would have been an easy way to paint a target upon his back.

"Soooooo... There's been some rumors and gossip going around. Mostly from the night shift grunts, weird noises have been heard all around the ship but nothing to be found." Atticus would say digging through his pokeballs and letting Emperor out, his forever loyal Persian. "What I'm thinking is that we can look around and find out what's truly going on. We can't have rats rummaging in our headquarters, right?" Hopefully putting a threat into the Team Rocket itself would sway her even further. Atticus too was banking that she also didn't want to just be babysat till further notice. Emperor finding himself comfortable in a couch while they worked on a decision.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 10:38:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What is it with her favourite people and owning cats? From Skitties to Persians, she's certainly not one to fall behind with how her literal best friend is considered one of the big cats but Reiner is the one and only big cat for her. Her heart is determined in the matter!
[break][break]
"If it's those... I think it's more likely to be some loose pokemon!" She smiles, pulling out what seems to be a portable gaming device and tapping on it. As for the comment about rats... she almost lets slip a small frown.
[break][break]
A small nudge from Reiner gets her to press further into his side, tilting her head towards the hallways as her Rotom quietly awakens from its slumber within the device. When it finally lets out a beep, it pulses a subtle Discharge, giving another sharp boop as an exclaimation mark pops up on the screen.
[break][break]
"I'm sure we'll be able to sus them out! So get your booty moving!! We've got some ghosties to bust!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 1:46:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
---
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
S
till in disbelief that someone so young and even so much younger than him was above him in Team Rocket. What had this child go through in her very short life span. Somewhere in Atticus' heart he did hope that the child in front of him was just the daughter of one of the powerful members of the team and she had just been living a good life. He didn't want someone so young to be dragged by what they did and how the team itself was made, knowing they weren't exactly good people. He just hoped that she had a choice in the matter, that is all.

"I hope it's not just loose pokemon. A little more action wouldn't do us bad, a few irresponsible trainers just losing their pokemon... Just seems a little too boring for us." It was true what he just said. If the noises had just been pokemon that had bad trainers it would really show how badly the team itself was doing so he really hoped that was not the case here. Then again the noises being sneaky traitors would been the most exciting option but also the worse one in general for the team.

"Yes let's sus them out!" Atticus replied with a excited but confused look from the words that were coming out of his own mouth, not fully comprehending what he had just said. "You would have to lead the way... I haven't really gotten the time to get used to the HQ layout, it's been one hell of a time getting to place to place." It was true, the higher ups had kept Atticus quite busy with some missions and some good ol' knee capping.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 7:55:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"We gotta go wham!! Blammo!! Then we'll snatch all those ghosties! Then we gotta return them where they belong!" There'd be some kind of action in bullying the irresponsible people, wouldn't there?
[break][break]
The screen of her Rotom device pulses with a soft light, radiating outwards but returning no signals just yet. So Eris takes the next right down the corridor, lifting the device up to the ceiling and watching for any responses.
[break][break]
"So uhm... how long have you been around? Did you come from a Rocket division of another region? Or did you get recruited just recently?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 2:09:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
---
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
tticus followed the young Rocket member with a 'not bad' face. The man was somewhat impressed at the logistics that the little one was pulling out just to find ghosts and rumors around the HQ. The girl had probably grown used to not having something to do in such a place, between missions the HQ was just a peaceful and quiet place for the most part so it was common for them to end up getting bored from time to time. "So how do we exactly go wham!!! and Blammo!!! We could also keep the ghosties." Atticus would hold back a small laugh. He would keep following Eris like she was the boss. Which she was but he wasn't ready to talk about that yet.

Now surprised as how the conversation had jumped from silly fun to a semi serious topic. "I did get recruited quite recently but I am also from a different region but I had a different job there. Nothing that would have prepared me for hunting down ghost pokemon though." Unless the ghost pokemon would suddenly appear to clap if he suddenly started pulling out some model poses, but he doubted that would be the case. "What about you? How long have you been in team rocket?" Oh lord. Was he about to open up a can of worms that he was not ready to handle?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 16:58:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I'd love to keep the ghosties! But they probably belong to someone else, and I don't wanna ruin that friendship! Unless the ghosties are being hurt." She's calm as she makes the last comment, almost dismissive of the implications behind her words. How can she afford to take it to heart? Especially when talking about people who were known for their cutthroat and ruthless ways?
[break][break]
Perhaps Atticus was different, unexposed to the true ways of this organisation. Even so, she can't help but wonder... In any case, prying would garner him no answers.
[break][break]
"Ohhh, so you're kinda like uhm... Jayden? Maybe..."
[break][break]
No, not really. Jayden had been born into this life whereas Atticus seemed more... coerced into things. Her, on the other hand...
[break][break]
"A few years now." Technically not a lie. "About... 4 or 5 years ago?"
[break][break]
Which would have coincided with the invasion of Kanto making international headlines, but she knows better than to outright state such things. As her voice trails off, the device starts to flicker with life, light pulses growing steadily the further they walk down the hallway.
[break][break]
"Oh! Keep an eye out for anything weird!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 1:18:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME
TAG
OUTFIT
---
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
tticus would look towards the child with even more surprise. Not taking the ghosties because they might have owners, huh? That was an interesting ideology for a Rocket member, maybe she wasn't fully lost in the Rocket sauce just yet. "If they're running around causing a ruckus then I doubt they have good owners... Maybe that's what they're haunting for." He doubted that but either way it would be nice to add another ghost type to his collection even if it was owned by some other trainer that he didn't know or cared about. That's just how life was for them.

"Jayden? Is he one of the cool ones I should be meeting in Team Rocket?" Atticus himself didn't know many members himself other than the odd few like Theo, Serena and Rowan. They were all big names already so he didn't see a lot of meaning in partaking of conversation with many of the other grunts.

"About 4 or 5 huh? This some kind of family business?" Truthfully Atticus couldn't think of any good or real reason someone so young would join them. It just seemed like such an awful thing to do with a child but should Atticus really care that much about that? Probably not. She could clearly take care of herself if she has lasted this long.

"So far the only weird thing I see is us both!" Atticus would say with a small chuckle. It was true. A weird sight it was to witness the two just going around the HQ searching for the ghosties. What would he even bee looking for? Levitating objects? Disembodied voices? Random sounds? Those could all be done by other kinds of pokemon.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 6:39:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]That's a good way to put forth her exact thoughts, but she'll refrain from making any comments about how a person should or shouldn't handle their pokemon. Instead, she focuses on the fact that Atticus has no idea who seems to be in charge here, her brow raising slightly as she tilts her head at him.
[break][break]
"Jayden's one of the admins around here." She hums, shrugging her shoulders and taking a deep breath. And by Arceus, does she need that deep breath, especially to the next few words he spews. Her gaze is grows dark and all she can afford to give is a humourless laugh.
[break][break]
"The only family business they're into is killing my family."
[break][break]
She falls silent after that, her hands hanging onto Reiner's mane as they push onwards. The only noise that she provides is the soft beeping from her Rotom as an arrow appears on the screen. And that very arrow leads up to the ceiling, a small vent grate rattling violently the moment she lays her eyes upon it.
[break][break]
"Looks like we've found one of our ghosties."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:12:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
---
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
I
t was true, Atticus did't know all the higher ups within Team Rocket but he also didn't really care about most of those higher ups either, he assumed just like they didn't care about grunts like him. There was a sense of give and take in everything. The ones that he did know were the ones that had shown interest in him and him towards them.

"I don't think I'm in the right field to open that ca of worms." Atticus would quietly say to himself while following the little one. He didn't know her enough to begin to even fathom such a reply. He was sure there was some convoluted story about revenge and death, maybe some redemption in there but alas that was not the moment for such conversations. The ghosts they were looking for were not the ones from the past.

Thankfully it wasn't too long before they finally capture a ghost on camera... Oh wait wrong job. They were finally making contact with what should be a ghost pokemon. With the heightened noises coming from Eris' little machine and with her own vocal confirmation. "So what do we do now, boss? I'm not that big into praying things away." If that was just a ghost pokemon it was an easy solution, otherwise if they did end up discovering that there was life after death they needed a whole other plan of how to deal with the situation.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 2:05:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It's probably best if you read up a little on the Kanto occupation then, so you don't end up slipping where you're not meant to." It's not meant as a threat or warning, but rather some genuine advice. After all, no matter how much this organisation loved to rebrand itself, it still held onto the many killers and operatives that had helped to destroy a region - And those stories did a great deal in describing what could happen to those who overstepped their boundaries or stuck their nose into businesses that they shouldn't.
[break][break]
"If it's stuck in there, we get it out!" She smiles, juggling a pokeball with one hand and calling upon a rather small Klefki. "We gotta make sure it can't run anywhere else tho! Before it causes more trouble and all!" A brief flick of her wrist towards the vent gets the fairy to sway, her keys clinking with fervour as a light pink glow settles over the passage.
[break][break]
"A good ol' shock or scare should get it showing up!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost in the Machine
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 9:43:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
---
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
I
t was very true that Atticus needed some good ol' fashioned catching up to do with the history of Team Rocket and their past selves. It wasn't that he did not particularly care about their past, a lot of their bad deeds were very much public and well known knowledge, the only difference was that being on the inside now he might be able to find out inside info without the twists, turns and embezzlement that naturally happened whenever they did something big, people always tried to twist their deeds to be the evilest and darkest things to happen upon this world. Atticus knew that wouldn't always be the case, everyone had their own story.

"Do you think that would help in any shape or form? After all the victors write the books." They would have made it seem like they were the heroes in the end like with every other winner before them, it was how history went.

Alas. It seemed like they had finally found the action they've been looking for. Along with Eris' newly freed pokemon, Atticus would send out one of his own to do as she suggested. Sending out Pride, his Shinx. "Be prepared! Block out any of the exit it tries to use." Atticus would command his pokemon ready for whatever would pounce out of the vents towards them. They were ready to sus out whatever was hiding in there for sure this time.