part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
Just Another Day at the Beach
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 3:16:20 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Klaus didn't normally break into an expensive condo for the sole purpose of stealing someone's laptop, but orders had been orders and whatever was on its discs was none of his business as far as he was concerned; the wad of cash, and what he was fairly confident was a street-bought bag of benzos, had merely been an added bonus for his troubles.
[break][break]
Adjusting his backpack, the young man slips out the back door and into the sparse garden behind. He pauses all of a sudden, head cocking to the side as what sounds like the front door opening registers. Eyes widening, Klaus hops the fence as quickly as he can, the wig he's wearing torn off and shoved into the bag to be replaced by a somewhat rumpled straw hat. A large pair of heart-shaped sunglasses tinted pink is then donned to shade his eyes for good measure.
[break][break]
Steadying his breathing despite the adrenaline now coursing through his veins, the makes a beeline towards the nearby beach as a shout rises from the house - the owner realising the theft no doubt. Picking up his pace, he slings the backpack off his back and adjusts the straps to turn it into a satchel, his shirt removed and shoved inside. Klaus grits his teeth as he catches what distinctly sounds like "Call the police," and his shaded gaze spills over the beach goers as he tries to find a better way to blend into the crowd.

[break][break]

+ Mission: Seviper No Swiping [break]
+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#73A6A9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 2:00:53 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","complanet"]

[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

HEART AND SWOLE

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Going to the beach is always a good time, but there's no way someone can be having more fun than Beau on the sand at any given point. Eschewing his usual attire in favor of nothing more than sunglasses and a pair of white board shorts printed with a flexing Machop, the man positively exudes an infectious enthusiasm for the shore and its spoils.
[break][break]
Although he never misses a chance to catch a wave, his Gyarados-themed surfboard is planted firmly upright in the sand nearby, his attention focused on the pink-hued Vaporeon currently gamboling in the shallows before him. "Think fast, Wade!" he whoops, lobbing a volleyball toward the aquatic pokemon. Wade responds with a happy growl, bounding upward to bat the ball toward Beau with a swat of his finned tail.
[break][break]
The ball, naturally, overshoots its target, Beau reaching out and failing to catch it on the return, fingers grasping at nothing but air as he lunges for the wayward projectile. It bounces harmlessly away to one side, but Beau himself lands with a thump on his side, skidding slightly through the sand before coming to stop directly at Klaus' feet.
[break][break]
"Oh, uh," he mutters, glancing up over his sunglasses at the other man. "Hey."

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

Tagged:

Notes: SEVIPER NO SWIPING

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:500px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.2),rgba(5,5,5,.5));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:12px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#5088b3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
You will find no hidden agendas in the sea's desire to swallow you whole
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 2:15:57 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Klaus is a whirlwind of energy, a certain manic and twitchy aura practically radiating off his frame as he weaves through the crowd; he hates getting sent on jobs to steal, they're not nearly as exciting as playing tag with the coast guard. Plus, if he's caught it's much harder to dispose of the evidence post-haste.
[break][break]
Vibrating with unspent energy he makes his way down the beach, his magenta-pink gaze occasionally casting over his shoulder to see if the police have begun to swarm the beaches - he really needs to get a pokemon with teleport. Klaus pulls up suddenly as a body slams into the sand just in front of him. He blinks once, his heart-shaped glasses tipped up to relieve the rosy hue they cast upon Beau to stare at the man a touch incredulously.
[break][break]
Of course it's Beau.
[break][break]
"Uh. Hey," he deadpans, a faint heat touching his cheeks at the memory of his last encounter with Beau. Hopefully the bastard won't turn out his pockets again. The laptop and money were easy enough to explain. The benzos would be a bit trickier. Klaus hesitates for a moment before offering his hand to help Beau up.
[break][break]
"Having fun?"
[break][break]
He wrinkles his nose at the sight of the sand covering one side of Beau's figure, only just refraining from dusting it off - best not to put his hands all over the taller man. Instead, he rearranges his satchel on his hip, his weight shifting between his feet.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 4:03:00 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Beau grasps Klaus's hand warmly, hauling himself up to his feet with a nervous grin. "Yeah, actually," he grins, Wade the Vaporeon trotting up to peer curiously around his legs at the new arrival. "Catching some waves, is all, but Wade got a little antsy so figured we'd take a break. What're you up to?" he inquires, somewhat hastily reaching for a conversational thread - anything at all, really - that doesn't resemble 'Hey, can I put my hands in your pockets again because you're cute when you go red like that.'
[break][break]
He's pretty proud of himself that that didn't slip out in its entirety, really. His friends did always say he was a master of discretion and restraint. Granted, they were usually laughing when they said that, but Beau had to admit they clearly were excellent judges of character, even if they all had an unfortunate social tic of laughing for no reason. Poor guys.
[break][break]
He surveys Klaus briefly, taking in his satchel - which he resolves right then and there to leave well alone, considering last time resulted in him having to break out an -apology-, of all things - and his attire. "I like your, uh, glasses?" Beau tries, offering a winning smile.

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:500px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.2),rgba(5,5,5,.5));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:12px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 21:13:52 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Shifting his weight back to counterbalance against Beau, Klaus releases the other's hand quickly as if the touch burned, his other hand releasing the heart-shaped glasses to settle back onto his nose; they do little to detract from is growing blush, and indeed the pink lenses only serve to highlight his cheeks colour.
[break][break]
"Hey, Wade," he greets the Vaporeon haltingly before he continues, "Just - taking the afternoon before I'm on shift." His thumb jerking back over his shoulder towards the lighthouse only-just visible in the distance, Klaus supplies, "I work there. I'm down here a lot."
[break][break]
Best to leave out his light-to-moderate criming.
[break][break]
"Uh-" he then stalls at the compliment, his gaze casting awkwardly away from Beau for a moment before he hazards slowly, "Thanks." Uncertain whether he's being teased or not, Klaus pauses to look over his shoulder, his expression pulling as he notes what appears to be police on the outskirts of the crowd.
[break][break]
Shit. Conversation. He can do conversation - look like he's meant to be here. Like - shit.
[break][break]
"Do you surf?" Klaus blurts out suddenly, motioning to the nearby surfboard stuck in the sand as he steps a fraction closer to Beau, forcing a nervous smile to his lips.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 1:16:16 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

"Oh, really? That's rad - I wish I worked closer to the beach. Y'know, when I'm not at my Gym, I mean," he adds hastily, nodding at the lighthouse. "Better you than me on that, though - I couldn't take having that big honkin' light turn around and blind me every five seconds. They must give you some pretty strong shades to deal with that! Like, where would you even buy a lightbulb that big?" he inquires reasonably, scratching his head curiously.
[break][break]
He beams proudly, clearly pleased that his compliment has been acknowledged instead of shot down like he expected. Clearly his razor-sharp wit is winning the younger man over - point to Fontaine!
[break][break]
His eyebrows knit together in consternation as Klaus sidles just that bit closer, echoing his question incredulously. "Do I surf?!" He jabs a thumb into his own chest proudly, puffing up. "Brah, it's only like my FAVORITE thing!" He pauses to ruminate momentarily, rubbing his chin. "Double check, uh, beer - no, cartoons - no, pumping iron - eeeehhhh, close but no."
[break][break]
He looks back down to Klaus with an affirmative nod and a thumbs-up. "Nope, it's totally my favorite thing, positive. Why, you ever caught a wave?"

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 5:57:36 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Gym," Klaus repeats, looking a touch pale and reserved at the news. Beau ran a Gym? Searching his thoughts, he eventually comes up with a passing news article about new gyms leaders in both Mossdeep and Dewford opening at roughly the same time. Shit.
[break][break]
His thoughts are abruptly stalled at Beau's assessment at how a lighthouse works. Slowly, incredulously, his magenta-pink gaze lifts to settle on Beau's face, his brow furrowing and it seeming for a time he's truly irritated with the slab of muscle before him. Suddenly, however, a sharp laugh spills from Klaus's throat, a mirthful, "What?" sounding from the smaller man. "No there's no fucking -" he breaks off again, laughing as his hand lifts to rub at his cheek. "Fuck's sake you're as bad as the kids. It's all electric, Lilycove's lighthouse is modernized."
[break][break]
"Arceus. Come out some time, I'll give you a tour," Klaus offers, his mouth wholly running away from him before he realizes his mistake. The police now forgotten for the time being, and blushing anew, his hand lifts to rub at the back of his burning neck. "If - you want to," he mumbles, hoping Beau isn't as interested in the damn inner workings of the lighthouse as the elementary school kids who swarm his shores in the spring.
[break][break]
He's distracted from his mistake by Beau's enthusiasm about surfing. Blinking once, Klaus allows himself the pleasure of letting his gaze roam over Beau before answering, "Yeah. Not as much recently, it's getting hard on my dad's knees so we usually dive instead, but I hit the waves a couple times a year when I get the chance."
[break][break]
An idea seeming to take him, he digs in his pocket for his phone and flips through myriad pictures before offering the device to Beau to display the surfboard Klaus leans against his hip; clad in a tight black bodysuit with pink accents, Klaus smiles warmly from the photo, his hand lifted to display a peace sign. Pointing to the board in the picture, a small blue shortboard decorated with Finneon he murmurs, "That's my fish board. I don't think I have any picture of my other boards though."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 21:35:51 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Beau blanches at the look of sheer irritation that subsumes the pink-cheeked interest present only moments before. He mentally braces himself - Oh shit, what did I do now? Is he mad at me? Is he mad at someone else? Did he just flashback to high school and he's mad at his math teacher from 10 years ago? Yeah, math teachers are the worst, maybe that's it - only to be completely startled at the laugh that follows.
[break][break]
It's modernized? What's that supposed to mean? "How was I supposed to know? I've never been up there!" he proclaims indignantly, then pauses at the next offer. "Oh, uh, yeah, that would be great! I mean, cool." he recovers, rubbing the back of his head in an embarrassed reflex. Klaus actually inviting him somewhere of his own free will? Is he drugged? Nah, probably not. Maybe the charm finally won over. "I'd like that."
[break][break]
Except now the other man also surfs, apparently, and suddenly Beau's holding a phone with a wetsuit-clad Klaus smiling up at him, a completely unfamiliar scene that has his nerves jittering. Suddenly anxious to do something, to move - anything - he loops an arm around Klaus's shoulders playfully and pulls him against his side, holding the phone up and grinning widely down at the younger man. "Oh man, look at you! I haven't seen that look on your face yet, but that's what surfing does, brah!"
[break][break]
Come to think of it, having the other man pressed against his side isn't really doing much to help his situation, in hindsight. He lifts one foot from the sand and shakes his leg slightly, silently willing his board shorts to adjust the way they need to, and disguises the motion by pressing Klaus' phone back into his hands with a loud, boisterous laugh.
[break][break]
"An' with your dad too? That's awesome, brah. Family's everything." He grins, patting Klaus on the back encouragingly.

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 0:41:01 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"It's just a smile," Klaus murmurs - a certain panic rises to the back of his throat as he realises Beau has, unfortunately, accepted his offer of a tour, his throat constricting to cut off any more words. His racing thoughts, however, stutter to a screaming halt when he finds himself pressed up against Beau's side in a half-hug, his eyes wide and hands scrabbling against the other's torso for balance.
[break][break]
"The hell," he snaps out without any venom, his brows drawn together and hands immediately jerking back as if the skin-to-skin touch burned. Still flushing, and wholly uncertain how to answer, Klaus instead takes back his phone and stares at it for an awkward moment; hesitantly, he glances back up to Beau.
[break][break]
Did he want Beau to actually come out? Giving a tour wouldn't be that bad, all things considered. Plus, it might help to know more public faces in the League. If he ever did get caught maybe this golden retriever of a man would vouch for it being an odd one-off, no need to press chargers officer. It's worth a shot, he guesses.
[break][break]
It probably doesn't hurt he finds Beau's easy on the eyes.
[break][break]
"Do you -" Klaus starts before silencing himself. His eyes pressing closed in embarrassment, the smaller man bites at his lower lip as he tries to force his mouth to work. Failing that quite spectacularly, instead only managing a soft noise, Klaus diverts his attention to is phone. With somewhat shaky hands he manages to unlock the device again and navigates to his contacts. A blank listing pulled up, Klaus offers his phone back to Beau once more and simply hopes the taller man takes the damn hint; his hands now free to move, he signs out a single word:
[break][break]
<<Number.>>

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 2:27:29 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Klaus' scrabbling hands appear to faze Beau approximately as much as a light breeze; his undeterred grin beams down at the other man with, if anything else, increased relentless optimism. At length, when Klaus snatches the phone back, Beau concedes, reluctantly removing his arm and observing the proceedings with a curious eye.
[break][break]
When the device is handed to him, he blinks, then regards Klaus' single sign with a faint, bemused smile, eyes widening in comprehension. That's one he knows.
[break][break]
Without any fanfare, he quickly types his number into the phone, his thumb lingering over the 'Save' button before coming to a decision, jabbing it with perhaps a little more force than necessary before passing the device back to Klaus.
[break][break]
"Thanks for that," Beau rumbles earnestly, nodding at the other man. "I really do hope I can check the, uh, lighthouse out sometime. Or whatever." Embarrassed, he flips his sunglasses down on the bridge of his nose, rolling his shoulders experimentally before jerking a thumb toward his surfboard, stuck upright in the sand. "Maybe we, uh, give your board a try next time, too?"

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 3:08:56 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Klaus hazards a glance over to the surfboard in question, an uncertain half-smile hitching across his lips. After a moment's thought he gives a little nod of agreement and manages to eke out a soft, "Okay."

[break][break]
Motion and arguing down the beach finally draws Klaus's attention, his brow furrowing at the sight of police stopping a couple to demand searching their things. Pulling an expression for a bare moment, he looks down once more at his phone as if checking the time before choking out, "I've got to get on shift." He doesn't, not for a few hours yet, but what Beau doesn't know won't hurt him.

[break][break]
"Shit."

[break][break]
The phone once more shoved into his pocket, Klaus instead retrieves a pokeball, revealing a Dhelmise from its depths. The ghost's single roving eye settles balefully upon Beau, palpable menace chilling the air as the man is stared down - the death-glare is soon gone as Klaus reaches out and touches the Dhelmise, his voice finally working enough to utter, "Phantom Force towards home."

[break][break]
With a wail, the Dhelmise's ghostly kelp flails for a moment before wrapping around Klaus's wrist, the young man's free hand lifting to offer an uncertain wave to Beau before the pair disappear from sight.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,944 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 4:42:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: