TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
glory for the taking
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 3:41:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

months prior, rocket had acquired information about the league’s new warping technology using primal energy. given the much more abundant resource at their disposal thanks to the extractive technology of rocket's absorber, lulu's team had quickly embarked on a mission to use this stolen research to achieve the same with infinity energy. this research would be carried out at a new and impressive facility funded by ’s infinity energies, well-hidden within the shady maze of sootopolis. [break][break]

lulu spent much of her time there, lately, although this morning would be particularly exciting. even himself, as sick as he was, would be making an appearance to witness the last of the equipment teleported in and assembled. the facility would be complete, and ready for operation. they would give words of encouragement to those who would now work long, strenuous hours in an attempt to make history. [break][break]
the experiments would finally begin.[break][break]

as excited, fresh-faced scientists filed in, lulu waited for the arrival of the man who had made it all possible.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-metagross"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
glory for the taking
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 20:47:48 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
It was a suspenseful event, visiting Lulu's new facility. Lulu was one of the few people that Oscar had absolute trust in, so when she asked for an astronomical amount of money to build a new research facility in Sootopolis his reaction was: 'Yeah sure.' It did not matter what she was doing, he knew it was going to be worth it fifty times over.

Yet he was still funneling money toward a project he could not actively see, so when he went to visit the finished facility it was like the 'reveal' in a home makeover show. He had no idea it would be so--grand. The architect Lulu hired did a brilliant job, the facility had a distinct modern presence he did not expect. He could not wait to see find Lulu and get a tour!

Oscar arrived in good spirits, suited up in his finest and looking rather healthy. Thanks to the power of Xerneas his recovery was expedited, though it could not be eradicated entirely. Still, as he approached Lulu would see that he was a far cry away from the husk she had interacted with not too long ago. He still required a cane to walk straight, but he relied on it less and less every day. According to his physical therapist, he should not need it at all within a few weeks.

Oscar found Lulu quickly, standing at the facility's entrance as her new and hopeful staff walked past. He lifted his arms in the air as a gesture of greeting, a rare grin hanging from his face. "It's the woman of the hour!" He announced as he approached the scientist, chuckling as he put a hand in his pocket. "Brilliant work Lulu, this is gonna be a monument to progress! You must be very proud."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 3:30:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she blinked, having to keep from gawking at the medical miracle walking towards her. oscar was looking... maybe not spry, but certainly much better than he had in a very long time. when she’d last seen him, he’d practically been on his death bed. studies had gone underway to come up with solutions to oscar’s rejection of the MAGMA treatment; however, it appeared he might not need it, after all.[break][break]

what had caused such a reversal? [break][break]

”oscar. you look well.” a pause. ”i mean, you look great.” [break][break]

doing her best to shake off the initial shock, she turned to the expanse of the facility.[break][break]

”erm... yes! very proud—all thanks to you, of course. in a few hours, the facility will be up and running, and research will be underway.” then, it would just be a matter of time. she had no doubt in their destiny for success.[break][break]

she turned back, gaze cutting just a little as she attempted to read him. oscar was tough. resilient. he might’ve been up and about, but how well was he really?[break][break]

”are you up for a tour?”

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 20:23:15 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar grinned widely as Lulu noted his physical recovery. He knew his healthier demeanor would come as a bit of a shock, and he relished in it. He laughed heartily, a radiant clear cackle that portrayed just how far he has come. "I have Xerneas to thank for that. The lord of life blessed me by--lessening my illness. I'm afraid I'll still need your handy chemical cocktails for a while yet."

It was true that Xerneas's miracle greatly improved Oscar's survivability, however it could not eradicate what infected Oscar entirely. The mysterious tar created from the thankfully dead 'Endless' still lay within his body. It was far weaker now then it was before, but its parasitic nature would likely cause Oscar problems for the foreseeable future. Possibly even still kill him. It was actually exceedingly likely it would eventually kill him. He had no idea what to do about it otherwise, since not even the god of life knew what the fuck it was or how to dispose of it. 

Those problems could wait though, Oscar was here and he was itching to get a good look at what he was funding. "Yes!" He exclaimed, walking forward with a few strides of his cane. "I am eager to see what your brilliant mind has in store."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2022 2:57:48 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

xerneas. that made sense. their deity of infinity energy was a miracle worker. she briefly wondered if it could be one solution to the hypothetical problem she’d discussed with , regarding the crystablooms. how much infinity energy could the legendary pokemon produce? could it be enough to sustain a galactic garden? [break][break]
she nodded, regarding the chemical cocktails. ”I see. of course. I’ll keep them coming.”[break][break]
it was good to see oscar grin, and hear him cackle. her own smile turned up more at the edges as she gestured ahead, further into the cool air of the facility.[break][break]
”let’s go, then.”[break][break]
Anyone could tell it was new, sterile with the faint smell of chemicals and recently exposed building materials. the familiar hum of machinery and computers was not yet present, though it was hardly quiet. excited conversations, and the groans of steel being moved into place still filled the air.[break][break]
they bypassed a sign-in station, where porygon were aiding with facial recognition. as they did, lulu noted, ”state of the art security. the process of getting into the actual room is quite thorough.” [break][break]
on the other side, they headed through several rooms. a laboratory, where various sources of infinity energy and reactivity were being examined; a greenhouse stocked with crystablooms; a breakroom, and then offices. through every room, the same security measures used at the sign-in desk were implemented. these ones could not be bypassed.[break][break]
as they walked past one office, lulu’s nails clicked on the door.[break][break]
”this one’s yours.” but she didn’t stop there, the click of her heels continuing. ” before you look, i want to show you the big room.”[break][break]
it was not an exaggeration. on the other side of one more laser down the face, the building opened up to a tall, spacious area. computers and desks circled a large platform where a machine was nearly complete. [break][break]
”our knowledge of the league’s technology is limited, as you know, but we believe we have constructed something very similar. it should function in close to the same way; however, we are attempting this with a different kind of energy. things may need a lot of tweaking, but you know how it goes. fingers crossed.”

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 21:33:13 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar kept up with Lulu fairly well, marveling at the facility as they walked through. Everything was so pristine and new, a blank canvas waiting to be filled with the instruments of progress. It was a little funny really, every far fetched idea Oscar and Lulu had discussed in passing suddenly seemed so--plausible. It filled him with drive, he was eager to drink it all in.

When they reached the Porygon, Oscar chuckled at its function. He stared into the little program's eyes, which stared back at him as it scanned his face. "Rad as hell." Oscar said with a grin. The porygon shook its head--no expressions. Oscar stifled his amusement and the scan took no more of their time. As they continued at a brisk pace, Oscar would start to lag more and more behind. Not because of his condition, but rather his curiosity about the various rooms they passed. I mean c'mon, the breakroom had a fuckin' foosball table! How could he not gawk?

Yet Lulu kept going, so Oscar would hobble-run to catch up with her. A few more scans later and she would direct his attention to a door, indicating that it was 'his'. Oscar's eyes bugged a tad as she kept walking, "My--my what? Lulu my what?" His tone was a mixture of excitement and concern, he did not expect to have a space of his own within the facility. Whether it was a development room or office fueled Oscar's imagination, and he eagerly caught up to get the 'big room' out of the way.

However the big room was nothing to glance over. It was both majestic and overwhelming in scope, the massive machine it housed being an almost unreal curiosity. He stumbled forward, his jaw slack as he took it all in. "Lulu this is--incredible. This--is this what I think it is?" Oscar had seen the schematics a while back, but to see it up close with so much progress made? Oscar was on top of the world.

"We're so much closer than I thought..."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 4:29:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

oscar’s energy radiated like sunshine. at the excitement in his voice, she turned back to grin, and realized she’d been walking too fast ahead of him. with a pause, she muttered, ”sorry.” [break][break]
then, another grin as she clarified, “your office.” or whatever he wanted it to be, surely.[break][break]
once they entered the ‘big room’, the look in her eye was complex. she felt tired, but excited. wary, yet somehow still ready to explore all of the possibilities. she stopped short of the platform to look over at his reaction.[break][break]
”yes. i hope so.” [break][break]
though it was a happy moment—one that would be well-celebrated with the bottle in oscar’s office—it was one tense with an underlayer of anxiety. their deadline to become one of, if not hoenn’s only backup plan was imminent and nonnegotiable. [break][break]
a metagross situated one final exterior element, and the bolts went in. it was complete.[break][break]
”well, shall we cut the ribbon on this thing?” figuratively. there was no ribbon, only a barrier surrounded by small waves in inflowing bright minds. [break][break]
she smiled, ”your speech first, of course.”

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 2:43:21 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar watched as the final piece was put into place. Just like that it was finished, an entire wave of possibility was opened within seconds. He was awestruck, enraptured by his fantasies of what the future held. It made his knees weak, and his heart flutter with anticipation.

He was pulled out of his day dreaming when Lulu requested a speech. "Speech?" he said blinking. He chuckled, he had not expected to be put on the spot but he was not adverse to it. Oscar straightened up, raising his free hand as he held an invisible glass. He cleared his throat in an exaggerated manner before winging some inspirational dictation.

"Today we step out of the shadow of ignorance, and into a new age of discovery. What begins here today will be the catalyst for an era of progress unlike any other. Humanity will look back upon this moment with reverence, as they transcend their meager planet and embark upon an endless journey among the stars." He pantomimed raising his glass, "A toast to our new era!" 

He pretended to drink his fake beverage before chuckling. "Not my worst improvised speech. Though we could use some real Champaign."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 10:31:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she smiled in response to his surprise. of course, he could have refused, but she was happy to see him take up the stage and speak. she raised an invisible glass as he did, and then clapped with the rest. her face broke into more of a grin as he returned.[break][break]

champagne? ”it’s in your office, actually.” she’d not thought to grab the bottle, too excited for the beginning. ”and it was a great speech.”[break][break]

with that, she turned and strode towards the same post he’d gone to. her confidence in front of the crowd of scientists resonated far more than it had in her earlier days as head scientist. she had practically transformed.[break][break]

”my pride in you all is immense today. the world has turned its back on many of you—which is foolish, for you are its brightest minds. not only will we save the world when the league fails, but we will go far beyond that. our reach will extend into the far ends of the universe and beyond. you will be the true pioneers of your generation, with a legacy enshrined in the histories of planets you have yet to dream of.”[break][break]

”for the glory of team rocket! let’s begin!”[break][break]

with that, she clapped again, and then left to join oscar. the crowd was soon bustling, everyone rushing to man their new stations with enthusiasm. she watched on.[break][break]

”shall we grab the champagne?”

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:48:07 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
In his office? Oh my!

Oscar became even more excited to explore his designated space, though he imagined that they would have to finish up in here first. Lulu made a speech of her own, and suddenly Oscar was made very aware of just how large her new staff was. It was insane to think about, that this team of scientists and researchers would usher in a new era of mankind. Almost seemed preposterous, Oscar would hardly be able to believe it if he had not been taking part. 

Luckily for him, he was here. As Lulu signed off with a toast to Rocket's glory, the energy in the room skyrocketed. Even Oscar felt pumped to get started, though that productivity immediately dissipated at the mention of Champaign. That sounded much more entertaining, at least in the moment. Oscar began turning himself around, "That sounds like a splendid idea. You lead the way, you have the key I imagine."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 9:30:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she did indeed have the key. reaching into the pocket of her lab coat, she lifted her klefki into the air, allowing it to wake up before releasing it to float there beside them.[break][break]

”clayton’s office key, please.”[break][break]

keys shifted along the key ring as the klefki rolled gracefully in the air. it knew just the one, holding it straight up for lulu to slide off its ring. after, she helped it back into her pocket, where it went back to sleep.[break][break]

handing it over to oscar, she smiled.[break][break]

”i’ll lead the way, but you can unlock it. i haven’t even seen it yet.” she’d had someone else drop off the champagne, of course.[break][break]

walking ahead, she led them to his door, not far from her own, and stood back so he could do the honors.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 23:25:28 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
With his key in hand, Oscar giggled like a schoolboy on Christmas morning as he stepped forward to unlock his new office. He loved gifts, especially when he did not expect them! Did this count as a gift? It seemed like a gift, she was under no obligation to make an office for Oscar. Yet she did anyway, and Oscar was simply giddy to be thought of.

Oscar opened the door, the motion lights reacting immediately and turning on. The office was dim, but in a cozy way. As Oscar's eyes adjusted to the change in lighting, he would whistle loudly. "Ho-ly shit, I don't deserve this.

It was a beautiful working space, with a fun enigmatic feel and calm atmosphere. Oscar hobbled forward, his eyes fixating on the fountain. "How the fuck did you make this happen? This is awesome!" He hobbled to the other side of his desk, where an unopened bottle of Champaign and two glasses patiently waited to be used. He sat with a huff into his chair, sighing with relief as his legs got some rest. He kicked off his desk, spinning around and stopping himself in front of his office's--window?

Oscar tilted his head, "This isn't Sootopolis's skyline." Oscar rolled forward, knocking on the glass. The image bent to his touch, as if he were touching a plasma screen tv--because he was. Oscar grasped his head, "WWWWHAT!? That's fucking cool! Can I change the image?" Oscar turned toward his desk, fiddling with the pc that sat upon it.

As his pc booted, Oscar caught sight of the bottle and glasses once more. He motioned to one of the two chairs sitting in front of his desk, getting up to hobble his way toward the other one. "Yo take a seat and open the bottle. We have a lotta cool shit to talk about."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 0:25:36 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she grinned as his surprise and joy only seemed to escalate with each new discovery. the background was pretty cool.[break][break]

it could be looked at as a gift, maybe. except for one thing.[break][break]

”well… you did pay for it, oscar. we just figured you’d like it—but regardless, of course you deserve it!”[break][break]

they did indeed have lots of shit to talk about. she nodded, walking over towards the champagne. foil and wire removed, the cork was carefully twisted off and their glasses were poured.[break][break]

she set one on his desk with a smile and raised the other.[break][break]

”to the future.”[break][break]

then she took a seat, and a sip, listening.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 16:29:00 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar blinked; it had not occurred to him that this was all bought using the money he provided. He smiled contently, it almost felt like one of those 'treat yourself' deals. Could he fit a fountain in his main office? Considering it was in a power plant, that might be a major hazard. Eh, he'll workshop it.

Oscar was pulled away from his imagination as Lulu filled his glass. He gladly raised it along with her, tapping his glass onto hers before taking a generous gulp. He shall need the boost for the discussions to come. Oscar helped himself to topping off his beverage before pulling out his cell phone. He spent a bit of time fiddling, the pictures he wish to share were hidden in a password protected folder. As he pulled them up he would attempt to fill the silence, "If I had known there was gonna be some badass screens I would have transferred these to a usb drive. Oh well, have a look. Just swipe right to change pictures."

Oscar passed his phone over to Lulu, and allowed her some time to observe the pictures. Taken from Genesect's visor camera, they were wide shots of what seemed to be a barren island landscape covered in Megalopolan technology. The first picture displayed countless tanks attached to the ground of various sizes, each one containing a sleeping pokemon. Large black cords connected to the base of the tanks, carrying blue light outward toward an unseen destination. The second picture was a far off shot of a massive tower, which emitted a blinding light in every direction. The cords from before seem to lead toward the tower's base. The third and final picture was a zoomed in shot of the tower, showing the Megalopolans monitoring the tower from the outside. Eventually Oscar would begin to explain.

"Last winter I went on a little interdimensional vacation thanks to a certain festive gift giver. It was a parallel Hoenn where the Megalopolans had succeeded in their planned invasion. After returning with these photos I hit up our friends Velmos and Contillard to fill in the gaps on what this structure was. It's called a Megalo Tower, pretty much a giant infinity energy generator that they use to power their cities. Well, a bit more than that. Fucking thing is an artificial sun, warming and illuminating a world with no light. A power source more powerful than anything we have at our disposal. This fuckin' thing makes the Infinity Generators look like damn potato clocks!"

Oscar took a sip of his drink, he was getting excited now. Talking about marvels of engineering and possibilities for the future always got him riled up. "That's not all though, recognize these pods? They look like the device that Walsh has, y'know the one powered by that immortal Floette!? I'll admit that the Megalo Towers are a bit of a far off dream, but these pods--they're at our finger tips. Imagine harnessing infinity energy from the source, pure lifeforce that could power anything from buildings to cars--and all it would cost is a few fodder pokemon. No more mining for Mega-stones, just strap in a zigzagoon and get months worth of energy. This right here is the next step, if you ask me."

Oscar forced himself to pause, allowing space for Lulu to respond.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
glory for the taking
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 1:50:35 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she leaned forward to take the phone, very curious to see what oscar had to show her. if they made it through the apocalypse, would it the next big project? unlike many others, she had still not lost her hope. clearly, her rich investor hadn’t either.[break][break]

the photos were caused something in her to come alive. excitement at the possibilities, for if megalopolans could engineer such incredible technology in an alternate hoenn, and if that hoenn possessed the same organic qualities as their own, it meant that they themselves were hardly near the peak of their potential.[break][break]

it meant that the level of power to do things like travel to the edge of their universe and beyond could be a mere conversation away. she would perhaps attempt to visit persuade more information out of cotillard soon.[break][break]

at the mention of walsh’s machine, she mentioned the name, confirming that of course she knew the one, ”the absorber.”[break][break]

why did walsh have such similar technology to the megalopolans? he, too, had been looking for energy.[break][break]

walsh was a megalopolan.[break][break]

her face fell a little with poorly veiled suspicion, but she agreed anyways. [break][break]

”this… changes this, oscar.” still on the picture of the tower, her eyes lingered, unable to look away. ”i will look into the machine more. perhaps more can be engineered. maybe we could even improve on it.”[break][break]

perhaps walsh was the one to appeal to after all.