TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
light of change
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 7:20:43 GMT
nina larson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nina"]
[attr="class","top"]

in recent weeks, nina had familiarized herself with rocket’s submarine training facility. after nearly dying at the hands of @onyx , she had done everything she could to prove her worth and potential. her dedication shined with a kind of self-assuredness in her training with . [break][break]

nina knew she could do it. she could make it in this life, and she saw herself at the top... some day, for there was no where else to go but up, and there were no other ladders within sight. she was a survivor.[break][break]

having mustered up enough confidence, she’d approached another of rocket’s beasts the week prior. this time, , whose specialty was even closer to her heart than lex’s ghost-types. she hoped to learn how to better utilize her fairy-types—and especially one in particular, which she had acquired recently from the hatchery.[break][break]

nina waited in the gym for bryan, hair tied back, belt on with pokeballs at the ready. she made it a point to never be late to training sessions. these had quickly become the highlights of her life.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".nina"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .nina blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .nina blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".nina .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .nina .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .nina .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
light of change
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 6:29:46 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

Once again, he was tasked with whipping some rocket members into shape. He was known as a scrapper, whether it was with his own fists or his Pokémon's powers. He loved combat, the thrill of it was so exciting now since he couldn't die. [break][break]

He had read about this newest student, a woman named Nina who was around the same age as him who needed to be trained in combat. He was surprised though that she was so bold to approach him and ask, apparently more and more people began to fear him in rocket. So someone coming up and being so forward with him and asking directly was a breath of fresh air so he had agreed. [break][break]

He arrived in the gym later than was planned, his grimmsnarl walking besides him, lugging along with his permanent devil grin on it's face. "Yo." he says casually as he takes a swig of his whiskey as he didn't even offer an explanation as to why he was late. [break][break]

His grimmsnarl's hair got tangled, but that would be too casual of an answer so he'd just be a delinquent and not explain himself.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
light of change
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 4:09:12 GMT
nina larson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nina"]
[attr="class","top"]

bryan was late, but nina didn’t mind. she was simply glad he’d agreed. his avatarship had surely made him popular and busy. he also seemed to be a man of very few words.[break][break]

”hey,” she greeted back, staring. his bi-colored eyes were striking; same as when she’d approached him before. he was someone to look up to, and the fact that they shared this oddity in common, which she had been quite self-conscious about previously, was exciting in a way.[break][break]

after a beat, she added, ”thanks for coming.” as though it had been a concern his agreement to train her personally might be too good to be true. now, she just had to prove she had the potential.[break][break]

her own mismatched gaze shifted over to the grimmsnarl. not wanting to waste his, she reached for a pokeball.[break][break]

”i was thinking i’d use an alolan vulpix i got recently.”

[newclass=".nina"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .nina blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .nina blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nina .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .nina .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .nina .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
light of change
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2022 21:35:33 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

She had good taste when it came to pokemon it seemed. "When it comes to fairy type Pokémon, they can be quite frail." he comments as he walks over to the other side of the room, his hands resting on the back of his head as he raised his elbows up to show he was at ease. [break][break]

"But, if trained correctly can become a huge threat that can disable your opponent's strategies and enhance your team's own strengths." he tells her as he had his own he was quite proud of his own Ninetails. He sat down on the floor, crossing his legs "Morgan you're on the bench then. I'll use a different Pokémon." [break][break]

A new pokeball pops open and a slurpuff hops out, jiggling from side to side. "He'll be your opponent. You can get the first move in." he states as slurpuff stares absent mindedly at Nina.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
light of change
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 2:35:35 GMT
nina larson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nina"]
[attr="class","top"]

the vulpix was released.[break][break]

frail. it was a concerning word at first, but the beast was a fairy-type trainer, wasn’t he? [break][break]

when he continued, she nodded. her decision was good after all. paired with her water and ice-types, her fairy-types would surely prove effective. this was strategy. [break][break]

”i use fairy-types a lot, but also water and ice-types. vulpix isn’t a fairy-type, yet… but she knows a fairy-type move i’ve never seen before...” he’d see it soon enough.[break][break]

seeing bryan sit, she tentatively did the same, waiting for him to demand that she stay standing, but not wanting to be disrespectful.[break][break]

when given the first move, nina nodded.[break][break]

”okay, vulpix. let’s start off strong with ICE BEAM!”[break][break]

0 to 100, the vulpix took off, not remaining in place even as its small jaw cracked open to send out its second most damaging attack.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
light of change
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 2:00:14 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

A move she hadn't seen before? He raised an eyebrow but didn't really think much of it at first. Maybe she just wasn't as informed? Fairy types..or potential fairy types were pretty tricky little creatures, always with tricks up their sleeves. [break][break]

When she sits, he doesn't really react aside from a small smile on his face. "Hah, brave of you to sit. I like it. Feel free to stay sitting, put all your focus into commanding your vulpix." [break][break]

When it came to training, unless it was hand to hand, he was a lax teacher. "Tank it slurpuff." he orders as slurpuff braces for the ice beam to connect. It takes the beam head on, ice forming on it's arms but it seems still ok for the most part. "Slurpuff sticky web in return." he orders as slurfpuff opens it's mouth and shoots out a web of meringue cream that hardens upon contact.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
light of change
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 5:21:48 GMT
nina larson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nina"]
[attr="class","top"]

at the beast’s comment, nina went red in the face and froze. despite his smile, and his assurance, she still wondered if it had still been the wrong move. was he messing with her? then, she kicked herself for being self-conscious. such was a curse she couldn’t seem to shake. one day.[break][break]

tank it? her brow furrowed and she watched closely for a hint of what was to come next. why not dodge? and what would their next move be? aurora veil would do no good. there was no snow.[break][break]

they’d not been expecting STICKY WEB. it hit, and the vulpix was covered in quickly hardening meringue. ”quick, shake it off!” and the fox shook, but it didn’t manage to free itself.[break][break]

”that’s okay, vulpix. just stay where you are. use EXTRASENSORY!”[break][break]

the space between opponents vibrated and glowed with the blur of malicious psychic energy, breaking the distance for the now lagging little fox.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
light of change
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 22:17:48 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Tank it he did, why? Well because if Nina paid close attention she'd see that the attack barely scratched his Slurpuff.

His slurpuff had been put through hell and back to be a tank if Bryan needed one, especially against Pokémon who used special attacks. So. When Vulpix had begun to use it's psychic powers to attack slurpuff, bryan reacted unothrodoxically. "Slurpuff, pull her in and use play rough!" he ordered as the pokemon shot out another sticky weby and used it to attempt to haul the ice type and beat it up if it got close enough. [break][break]

but he had a feeling the plan wouldn't work so easily, would it?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
light of change
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 3:26:52 GMT
nina larson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nina"]
[attr="class","top"]

slurpuff barely looked like it’d taken any damage at all. her eyebrows rose into her periwinkle bangs, both surprised and impressed by the pokemon’s resilience. the beast held up to his reputation. [break][break]
when a sticky web shot out, nina was willed to her feet as though pulled as well, lifted by the urgency to react. [break][break]
”fight it!”[break][break]
but the slurpuff had the fox in its grasp, reeling it in for a beating. each wailing hit connected perfectly from the seasoned fairy-type. vulpix could hardly hold its ground, until it collapsed.[break][break]
”no! get back up, vulpix! you can do it!”[break][break]
there was a moment of silent desperation. nina was reaching for a pokéball when the vulpix suddenly found the strength to get back up. she watched, in awe as it then began to glow brightly. its shape transformed, growing taller, and tails elongating.[break][break]
”ninetales?”[break][break]
nina grinned, a fist clenched as she hung onto new hope. it wouldn’t end this quickly.[break][break]
”okay! use that move you showed me!”[break][break]
pink energy began to glow around the weakened newly evolved ninetales. it was small at first, but when its jaw cracked, the light was almost blinding. utterly powerful, it was now the most devastating move in her arsenal.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
light of change
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 18:34:32 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"Well well then." he said grinning a bit. [break][break]

"Looks like all she needed was a small push to turn the tides." he grins as it seemed like Nina, and her ninetails, just needed a small push. However that small push ended up turning into an avalanche, not a literal one but. Bryan raised an eyebrow as he suddenly felt a large surge of infinity energy in the pokemon. [break][break]

He stood to his feet as the Ninetails suddenly unleashed a move Bryan hadn't really recognized. One that managed to basically one shot slurpuff as it sat on the floor, steam lines coming of off of it's body. [break][break]

"Wait wait what the FUCK was that?!" he said suddenly as he thought he knew everything there was to know about fairy types. "What move was that you just did?!" he said shocked. That surge of energy..it felt like Geomancy.. He walked over to his pokemon, recalling it into it's pokeball.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
light of change
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 17:45:01 GMT
nina larson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nina"]
[attr="class","top"]

she was impressed with the outcome, to say the least. it showed on her face. bryan’s grin was validating and contagious.[break][break]
she was even more surprised when it became apparent the move was unfamiliar to him.[break][break]
“i… don’t know. i’ve been trying to figure it out.”[break][break]
the attack wasn’t in her book on fairy-types, nor any of the books she’d paged through at the library. she had determined herself that she had to be missing something. a description hadn’t read right. she wasn’t identifying something accurately.[break][break]
but if rocket’s own strongest fairy-type trainer had never seen the move before, maybe it really was new.[break][break]
ninetales remained out of its pokéball, looking triumphant as its opponent was returned.[break][break]
“i got her from the hatchery that popped up a while back. apparently there were a lot of weird pokemon coming out of there, and then the place just... disappeared. maybe it's like, a mutation or something?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
light of change
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 16:30:36 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"I'm not expert on it.." he says staring intensely at the ninetails, trying to see if there was any kind of mark on it or like...strange detail but no, she was completely normal looking. [break][break]

"But that was all infinity energy. Like straight up pure energy." he comments, befuddled. "Not even Xerneas I think can do this move..or at least knows how." he says as he tilts his head, he couldn't really see anything strange with the ninetails at all. "I've been using that same hatchery...and to be honest, I got weird results too. When I sent in my kommo-o...I ended up getting a new shadow pokemon. But it wasn't like the complete strange mutation, they just knew a move infused with...shadow energy I guess?" he said raising an eyebrow. "One of them was glowing like an x-men.."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
light of change
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 3:35:44 GMT
nina larson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nina"]
[attr="class","top"]

infinity energy. like the stuff that was in the crystablooms. the stuff that was in all of them, supposedly. lifeforce, that her ninetales could channel into a powerful attack—while somehow remaining fine at the end of it. [break][break]

of all the books she’d picked up lately on fairy-types, this was in none of them. as a matter of fact, not a single one of these phenomena had appeared in any book on pokémon that she’d come across.[break][break]

”yeah, the feebas i got from there glows too.” it was pretty, but weird. kind of spooky, now that she realized what a mystery all of this was.[break][break]

”so… what’s going on at that hatchery, then? do you think it’s natural, or do you think maybe they… did something to them?”

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
light of change
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 17:17:32 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Bryan raised an eyebrow as he looked deep in thought, yet the inside of his head was pure silence. [break][break]

One could hear a pin drop. "I have no fuckin clue. But whatever was happening there surely wasn't normal or they wouldn't have vanished as quickly as they had appeared." he surmises. [break][break]

"But whatever we did, if rocket can figure it out...we could start producing weaker shadow pokemon...or more potential batteries for the infinity energy machine..." he pondered...maybe he could get out of his deal with walsh this way? He did promise to be a battery...but the way that machine made him feel? Well...Bryan was no longer afraid of death but there was a new method of keeping him in line walsh had at their beck and call. [break][break]

"Maybe we can try recreating it? If anything...more sources of infinity energy are useful...and on top of that if we can get you and your ninetails up to par with using it. You'll have one hell of an advantage over the regular joe shmoe"

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
light of change
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 8:58:10 GMT
nina larson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nina"]
[attr="class","top"]

bryan’s logic made sense to her. she nodded, ”yeah, agreed. something’s off.”[break][break]

nina had yet to interact much with a shadow pokémon of any kind, herself, not having acquired one from the hatchery, and still being relatively new. she’d only recently started visiting the submarine. for a while, she’d worked mostly on the outside.[break][break]

things were changing.[break][break]

she still didn’t know about everything. the infinity energy machine was something she’d only heard mentioned briefly. try as she might to follow bryan as he presented his thoughts on the matter, she still wound up confused.[break][break]

it sounded like her ninetales had the potential to be very powerful, though, and that was pretty cool.[break][break]

”that would be cool.” she was unable to help the smile. but… would it be used as a battery? what would that do to it? would it hurt?[break][break]

”what do mean recreate it? my ninetales? or the attack?”