awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
haus party [s][c]
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 20:16:27 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He couldn’t believe how long it had taken them to pick a name.

And now that they’d done it—

“Son, where are you?” he muttered as he continued pacing. Honestly, if he paced any more he’d be scuffing marks into the street!

He’d already sent the exact address of the location where they were going to be meeting up for the afternoon, but where o where was his drag son?

Or if we were going to be correct, drag daughter?

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
haus party [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2022 2:54:42 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
Yeah....It was about time they came up with a haus name considering it was just the two of them, and no one else. It was just something the two friends shared that no one else had. Considering that it was just....relief, solidifying things. "Hey..." Billi smiled waving to the his drag mom! Rather he had been excited because Alexei was going to tell him some kind of big news. Maybe it had something to do with drag race. In which case Billi would make sure his drag momma was prepared with his own designs and he'd make everything of course. "How are you," he asked curiously.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
haus party [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 19:11:57 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“There you are,” he began (in an echo of what happened sometime earlier) as he hugged the other once they’d arrived.

Okay, so there was no more beating around the bush, it was time to get straight to the point.

“Were you—have you been contacted or kept in touch with them?” he asked the other. There, direct and what he wanted to say.

“I ask, because for some reason, they were able to find my contact details and asked me if… well, they asked me about a booking… all-stars… they wanted to test the waters for an all-stars winners’ season,” he admitted a few seconds later.

Maybe he’d been contacted, too?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights