Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2022 19:05:51 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The wolf mask.
[Break][break]
It'd been a thought that's been marinating in her mind for the past month or so, creating a cluster fuck of ideas and thoughts at the worst hours of the day.
[Break][break]
Even here, on a Sunday afternoon, she was supposed be out having brunch with a few coworkers. But instead, she decided to run by a few sites of interest, just to see if she could scrounge up some clues.
[Break][break]
Not the best use of her time, but a workaholic stays a workaholic.
[Break][break]
After turning up almost nothing, though, she finally decided to take a break by... Going to the next story she hopes to report on.
[Break][break]
"Maybe I should call up, ..."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 9:36:53 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

theo is not a minor league gym leader but he is definitely part of the criminal organization most know as team rocket.[break][break]

"miss livy."[break][break]

their encounter is nothing short of a coincidence. he'd been out on a stroll and simply came across her. it's hard to miss her bright-red hair, after all.[break][break]

"big fan here. are you out chasing a story, by chance?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-carbink"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 5:00:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VICTREEBEL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOCKPILE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VOLTORB APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EERIE IMPULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 14:36:59 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"?!"
[Break][break]
Without warning, a new voice had beckoned for her to turn around. Its familiarity was what caused her to initially turn around, but when she did, it was that same familiarity that struck horror in her heart.
[Break][break]
Why?
[Break][break]
Well, because it was none other than a WANTED CRIMINIAL.
[Break][break]
The same wanted criminal she had recently looked up after a peculiar interview back at Sootopolis City.
[Break][break]
"Mr. Beckett."
[Break][break]
Her response was a trained, professional facade, crafted to mask the fear that pricked her skin.
[Break][break]
"A reporter's job never ends," she smiled. "How about you? You've got business in town?"
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 7:26:38 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"it doesn't indeed. much like mine, i imagine."[break][break]

perhaps they share more in common than she realizes. different sides of the same coin. but it's always easier to chalk it up to unfamiliarity and to paint sides. league this, rocket that; the usual.[break][break]

league this, rocket that.[break][break]

"i'm enjoying a nice day out. nothing much."[break][break]

his carbink falls off his shoulder, summoning a STONE EDGE to erupt at the voltorb. it sends it up into the air and down into a pokeball.[break][break]

"what story is it this time?"

[attr="class","ooc"]catching voltorb![break]
[break]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 4:18:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WHIMSICOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SUNFLORA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLOWER SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE VOLTORB!

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 2:58:21 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope was entirely aware of the similarities she held to those within the organization. It was something she criticized herself don't he daily, doing her best to differentiate her feelings from hers, as she feared the consequences of allowing them to fester unchecked.[break][break]

"Sounds relaxing."

[break][break]
Despite her confident posture, the nerves from this unlikely situation were pattering in her chest, all while the pulse of her heart pounded in her ears. Could he see through her? Did he notice the sweat that was collecting at her temples, or did he chalk that up to the warm weather they were experiencing?
[break][break]

"A string of missing person cases," She replied, her gaze reaching up to meet his. It wasn't anything confidential, just a mysterious string of cases that's been the talk of the region. "I'm hoping to get a few interviews before tomorrow."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 9:22:10 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i've heard talks of them. tragic, really."[break][break]

he cannot imagine what their families must be going through. the thought of such a thing puts a frown on his face, feigned or otherwise.[break][break]

a strong GUST of wind bellows their way. theo holds his ground, quick to fight back as his carbink summons another STONE EDGE that slams into whimsicott's side.[break][break]

a pokeball later, and the scene quiets down again.[break][break]

"will you be interviewing me again? i enjoyed our last one even if it was a little short."

[attr="class","ooc"]catching whimsicott![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 5:04:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HELIOPTILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNOVER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WOOD HAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAFAGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE WHIMSICOTT!

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 4:36:33 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It was ironic to hear a crocodile shed tears for the possible loss of another's life. Did he hold no shame for the acts he helps commit?
[break][break]

"Perhaps. I'll have to look at my schedule first."
[break][break]

She'd rather help create another top ten list than commit to an interview with a known wanted man. Not unless there was an angle worth risking her neck for, at the very least.
[break][break]

From afar, she could see the silhouette of her garchomp rustling in the nearby shrubbery. He was meant to act as her guard during this walk, but that obviously hadn't worked out, as every little pokemon in the vicinity could catch his attention. This time the unfortunate victim of his bloodlust was an innocent Helioptile. A flash of purple struck out, notifying his usage of DRAGON CLAW. Sighing, she threw out a poke ball towards it.
[break][break]

"Why, is there something you'd like to talk about?"

[break][break]

CATCHING THAT CUTE WITTLE HELIOPTILE

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 9:21:45 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

noticing the viciousness of her garchomp, he makes a mental note of it, committing it to memory as it may come in useful for the future should he ever need it. it never hurts to be too prepared, after all.[break][break]

"no, but i was hoping you might have something for us to discuss."[break][break]

he exhales a small breath of disappointment as he looks away.[break][break]

"such as your stance on rocket, perhaps?"

[attr="class","ooc"]skipping![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 1:14:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD YAMPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NUZZLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SERPERIOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE HELIOPTILE!
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 15:30:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her stance on rockets?
[break][break]
She held a similar air of disappointment, mixed in with a tinge of fear. Was she to be honest with him?
[break][break]
"My opinion is irrelevant," Penelope offered, eyes turning back to face him, a fabricated sense of sturdiness to them. "I only report on facts and pose questions for my readers to think about. Whether Rocket is good for this region is up to them, but..."
[break][break]
She smiled, sweetly.
[break][break]
"I think the answer is rather obvious at times."
[break][break]
Again, from afar, the garchomp leaped at another chance of carnage. This time his victim was a lonely Serperior. Dragon rush sliced at the space between them, and within seconds the blood of the serpent sprayed the tree trunks that surrounded them. Penelope sighed once more and threw another poke ball.
[break][break]
Catching serperior

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 8:27:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"it isn't irrelevant to me."[break][break]

where her garchomp takes the aggressive approach with the serperior, theo prefers a gentler one as he reaches down to pet the yamper that claws at his leg.[break][break]

"uppies?"[break][break]

it nods excitedly. theo obliges and picks it up, carrying it up before holding it in his arms.[break][break]

he looks back at the reporter.[break][break]

"what's your opinion?"

[attr="class","ooc"]catching yamper![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pls don't hurt me (DW)
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 0:15:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOSSIFLEUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COTTON DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TSAREENA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!