harpe, gogogo

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harpe, gogogo
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 9:14:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
namegogogo harpe
pronounshe/him
ageeighteen
orientationheterosexual*
played bysertoodiephobe

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM jaden yuki from yugioh series

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
a cocky trainer who comes from a long line of decorated soldiers, policemen, and firemen, stretching back a century, plus a good amount of change. he believes in his strength, and in his ability to endure, both unshakingly. to be in his presence is to feel secure, unless targeted by his need for self-exaltation. he actually doesn't handle loss well, and truthfully views pokemon training as the only thing that he might be good at. he tried learning to be a ranger at one point, but viewed that choice as too much of a coward's path to succeed at it. though to him, stupidity was the cause. his insecurity developed into a sense of superiority that vampires on his pedigree. living up to that standard has either chiseled or eroded him into what he is today: a stalwart "harp of arceus", a knighthood no longer relevant to the world, but a guiding tradition for his family.[break][break]

sometimes children fear things for good reason, not understanding why. perhaps a wiser son would understand enough to change his answer. perhaps the young gogogo's folly is why he develops into what he later becomes. perhaps it is wisdom that keeps him frozen at the kitchen door, flush with a feeling so invasive that no matter how many times he steps forward, the act never leaves his mind. his body belongs to something else, until time forces the feeling that owns it to inoculate its host.[break][break]

maybe fifteen minutes, and he finally steps forward, only to petrify himself. He takes time to wonder why he feared.[break][break]

maybe five minutes, maybe ten, his family still talking, and his dad's laugh still calling out. he steps and steps, and with a finger he taps, and he knows already that he should have lead with his voice. he says, "I know what my favorite pokemon is now. it's primarina. it's always been my favorite, so that's what i want." his birthday comes a few days later, and his dad shows up with an archen. every layer of the insult is only vaguely understood.
[break][break]

Extra Tidbits: (1) Depending on how his story develops, I plan to age him into either jotaro, or into giorno (then shiobana) / mista. Mista's fanart is versatile enough for him to "in-between" the jotaro and giorno storylines, despite still being on the giorno side. (2) Since I'm making this char as an extreme solo concept to try to hop into the gyms and kattobingu my way to victory, Gogo's twin isn't necessary. However, the twin is either gay or bi — he remembers how much gogo was hurt by their parents — he has a certain view of gogo's good graces with their parents (at least in lip service replacing primarina with inceniroar as his favorite pokemon, for example) — and he cut gogo off due to gogo directing similar sentiments towards him. This strain is so severe that the two may not interact at all ic unless Gogo "changes back" and asks for his brother's guidance. (3) Gogo has a memory of his mom saying to him, "you won't be good for nothing but laying on your back." He doesn't remember this, and also didn't understand the insult at the time. But this is an example of something that his twin will remember even though he doesn't. It's a locked off memory waiting to be triggered by someone and/or something. (4) if you've read any of my other chars, you might notice that this one combines things from the chars (and/or ideas) that I've dropped. kobe, for example, ended up decisively becoming straight after I created elisha and his neither sexuality, so gogo's asterisk is a re-formation of me allowing Kobe to figure out his own sexuality.
[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
harpe, gogogo
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 23:35:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC