3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
sparks [m] [p]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 20:58:26 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Pidove.”

All the way out here? In Mossdeep? Weren’t Taillow the native avian fauna of these parts? Well, Taillow and Wingull, so how in the hell did something from what he guessed was another region end up all the way out here?

Clearly there was something suspicious…

Turning to face the squad leader, he scowled for a bit, “Are Pokémon allowed to be out while doing this task?” because he’d noticed something—why did one of the other guys have a Pidove nested in their hair…?

It looked like someone wasn’t playing by the rules, and so while he was waiting for the squad leader to check what was going on…

Oops?

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
sparks [m] [p]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 21:04:18 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2top"]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

what was that phrase — don't leap before you look? whoever had made up that phrase clearly had never met oliver morales.

[break][break] while was doing the logical thing and trying to investigate the logistics of the situation, ollie leaped. face-forward. he also fell. face-forward. into the dirt.

[break][break] ow.

[break][break] "yes, when they belong to your squad leader," the elite ranger said, frowning at the young cadet who seemed to constantly be questioning. "anderson, focus. your partner —"

[break][break] ollie climbs out of the puddle, mud dripping over his decidedly bright orange uniform, and slaps an arm around . cheeky. "it's okay, bro. i forgive you. so — "

[break][break] the squad leader wrinkles his nose. "anderson, morales! what's wrong with the both of you? ugh. to the showers — now! before the next exercise."

[break][break] he points towards the headquarters, his voice broking no room for argument.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
commitment: act i
[break]

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
sparks [m] [p]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 21:17:15 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The scowl on his face got even more prominent—

“What the hell?!” was all he could exclaim. Oh, how he wanted to crack someone’s head in…!

“How is that fair, I bet you sent your Pokémon out to distract us,” he grumbled before realizing too late that he hadn’t caught… whoops.

Looks like the Hoennian Rangers didn’t play fair… maybe he was regretting coming back here after all.

“And I thought you said headquarters isn’t going to cover the laundry bill,” he grumbled as he pulled the other along towards the headquarters to get cleaned off.

If they weren’t going to be allowed to get their clothes cleaned, well, it was time to wash them while they were in the shower themselves!

(And hope that the shower area had enough hand dryers to abuse to dry out the clothes while they were waiting.)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sparks [m] [p]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 3:58:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)