rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
homecoming [m]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 5:34:48 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”Ahhh, the flattery goes a long way— but yes!” he shot back in response, nodding. ”Drones, augmented prosthetics— a distant goal of mine is to hopefully even develop devices capable of being used from longer distances, as well, that way soldiers and the like can still fight without being at risk~...”[break][break]

Surely concepts that would be odd and questioned by one that worked in the gaming industry, but nevertheless, the smile he wore remained clear upon his lips as he responded, instantaneously, towards the inquiries posed before him. Even following his initial responses, he simply went on to detail other matters and goals, whether relevant to his other teams and resources (as at the end of the day, he still knew his specialties and that outside aid would always be required from others within fields more appropriate) or otherwise.[break][break]

After some time, however, he found himself in a lull.[break]
A hum escaped his lips before he quieted into a pause.[break][break]

He laughed and quirked his look with both a faintly sheepish look and scratch of the neck soon after.[break][break]

”...Ah. But I’ve rambled enough about my passion projects, haven’t I~?”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
homecoming [m]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 23:55:53 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

always the thinker. [break][break]

and so passionate. it's good to see that it's never died out, even in the face of crippling work. "no, not at all." she hums, taking a moment to lean back, with legs against the stool. "at the moment, i imagine that gaming could be used as.. a test field, of sorts." she hums, tilting her head ".. like a sandbox for prototypes, before that same technology can be used and applied to other aspects of life, no?" [break][break]

it's a good starting point, especially for someone who was still (in comparison to her, and other business owners) young. [break][break]

then she lets out a soft sigh of relief, a smile to her face as she picks up another bite on her fork. "we haven't been in contact for so long" she starts, taking a bite, taking a moment to chew, then raising a hand over her lips ".. it's good to see you so animated over something. similar to how i feel about my own work~"

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
homecoming [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 1:01:26 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He chuckled, relieved that his rants hadn’t necessarily been taken with judgment, but still rather taken aback by himself, nonetheless. ”Even then, though~...” he hummed, the shadow of a continuously sheepish smile gracing his lips all the while. ”I’ve always been a talker in general, but even then, it feels like I’ve spoken way more than listened so far…”[break][break]

Not that it was something he was ashamed of, of course.[break]
He knew how he was, and he was proud of who he was.[break][break]

Nevertheless, he still knew how easily he could be sucked into a ramble.[break][break]

So, with a thoughtful gaze following several moments more of silence, he shook his head while pulling his hands back. They folded within one another prior to placing themselves within his lap, and with a nod towards his own kin, he quirked a brow with equal parts inquiry and curiosity, alike.[break][break]

”...In light of that, I’d love to hear what you’ve been up to, too,” the younger Stone went on. Eying her intently. ”For once, I’ve made time for as many things as you’d like to mention— provided you don’t kick me out a bit earlier, that is~.”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
homecoming [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 1:29:59 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"rambling means you're passionate~" and it's never a detriment. rather, it's something to admire and be proud of. at the very least, she knows that her brother is the latter. and so she hums, smiling slightly as she finishes up her bite. her eyes lower down to the nearly finished meal of hers, and she opts to casually cut the rest into bite-sized pieces. [break][break]

"i don't think i've been up to anything as near as interesting, though~.." fashion isn't exactly a point of discussion; not as compelling as technology, she would think. but, since he asks..[break][break]

he has only himself to blame when it's her turn to go on a ramble.

end

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
homecoming [m]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 1:06:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: