played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
character development [GYM]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 23:56:43 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Another badge, another reason to prove wrong. He wasn't boring anymore-- how could he be when he's actively fulfilling the gym challenge.

Confident footsteps stomp up the steps into the gym, followed by the squealing of its front double doors. Felix's eyes give the area a quick gaze before continuing forward. Casually, he called out, " ."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 21:27:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The good thing about this was that Alexei himself was the one behind the receptionist’s desk, so the moment the doors squealed open, all he had to do was take off the reading glasses he had on and stand up so the other man would see him.

“Ah, welcome,” he said, stepping out from behind the desk and heading over to them.

“Felix, right? Follow me out this way,” he remarked as he went towards the door that led to the open-air outdoor arena out back—opening the door and waiting for them to go out first. Once they’d done that, he would follow the other, closing the door behind him.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 0:28:43 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Nodding, the large man silently followed the gym leader through the door and to the inside of the arena. His fingers traced the outline of his two pokeballs.

When the door clicked close, he looked over, awaiting further instructions from the gym leader.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 17:13:23 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Traditional, right?” he confirmed once he crossed the outdoor arena.

He didn’t have any idea what the other man had brought along with him; so he thought it best to start with something that would hopefully bait out whatever the other would be throwing at him.

The question now was, which one would he call forward first?

A gathering flock of shadows from overhead circled around the arena, before two Gliscor came flying at him—Scorpio and the other, whom he belatedly realized he hadn’t given a name to yet. Whoops.

“I did promise Scorpio he’d get his turn,” he said quietly to the shiny variant, who made a face for a few seconds but conceded. After all, she’d already gotten her fight in a couple of matches ago…

“You get first move,” he called from across the outdoor arena as the normal-colored Gliscor took to his side of the field.

Gliscor is on the battlefield!

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 2:35:57 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Yes."

While the gym leader's nontraditional option did initially intrigue him, it felt easier sticking to what he knew best. It also gave his pokemon a chance to hone their skills and put their capabilities to the test.

"Got it."

A bright arc of red burst out from his pokeball, pooling into the center arena. From where the mark landed, a land shark emerged, eyes both hungry and cold.

"Sandstorm," The directive came with the flick of a whip, calling upon a monsoon of coarse sands to take hold of the arena. While it wouldn't do much against the gilscor's scales, it created a cozy SAND VEIL for the GARCHOMP to hide behind, increasing his evasiveness by tenfolds.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 17:17:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Fight fire with fire, they said.

Or in this case—sand with… sand?

The choice of a Garchomp made his eyes widen for a few moments, before the familiar howling, swirling grit spread across the battlefield.

Right then and there Alexei suspected that there was something with this Garchomp, considering his own had Rough Skin and not—

I knew it! he realized, but then Scorpio may have the answer for that—

“Get ready,” was all the warning he would give, and the purple Gliscor nodded, getting ready by raising his attack with Swords Dance.

Step one, done. Now he hoped the next wouldn’t fuck him up sideways…

Gliscor used Swords Dance!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 0:40:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(LOSS)