595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Silent as the Grave [M/C]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 6:13:56 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
razor-sharp teeth, i bite bullets.
It was a cold and dark evening, which was a fitting cover for what needed to be done. Serena checked her phone for the time while the engine of her car purred softly. The car was a rental and she had parked a block away from where they needed to be. Extra precautions should they have unwanted eyes on them. On top of the fact that the two of them were in disguise. Checking the time once more she glanced over to check in with her partner, Atticus Houle.

He was a grunt that had been assigned a hard mission off the jump. She sympathized with him, but only slightly. Back when Silas was in charge things were a lot worse. And while they were still pushing dirty money and handling things the 'old fashioned' way, the top brass in Rocket now were a lot more....forgiving, for lack of a better word.

Serena had been busy dealing with her own personal business and hadn't been doing much as a beast. It was time she rectified that. She had other responsibilities to take care of beside her personal image and standing in Hoenn. It was important but she couldn't shirk her other responsibilities.

Serena had done a bit of research on Atticus, he'd been assigned a shakedown with for his first mission. It seemed like things had gone somewhat okay since he'd been assigned to Serena now with an even harder gig. Depending on his performance he could definitely catch the attention of the higher ups, which in this business, was always a good thing.

Otherwise, you stay bottom rung doing the dirty missions like this forever. Serena didn't want to be here babysitting but it was also her job to exterminate rats in Rocket. Arceus knows they couldn't afford to have another pain in their ass like Katherine. Hence why they were here. Some people in Rocket were developing cold feet. In particular a duo, a couple, were trying to sell some information so that they could secure a safe way out.

However there was no safe way out. Once you were in, you were in to stay. Even Serena found her way back here because she had never 'truly' escaped like she thought she did. Convenient that rocket managed to find her at her lowest and offer her a deal she couldn't refuse. But it was neither here nor there.

If she was meant to live this life she would go all in. She made that decision a long time ago. "From the top. What's the plan when you enter the building." Serena spoke up suddenly. Her voice piercing the silence of the night. It was a final check to ensure that Atticus was ready to do his part considering he would be taking point here. Cold crimson orbs drifted over towards the man sitting in her passenger seat before she reached in her bag to adjust her makeup and prepare to apply her contacts.

Serena would be supporting from the sidelines for the most part. Should anything trouble arise she would swiftly step in but this was to be an assessment on Atticus' part, not her own. Besides, her skillset would be needed in securing the escape route and eliminating them from their pray. She had plenty of stuff to do in the background while Atticus played his role.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 0:55:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont="Pathway Gothic One"]
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
nother request from a higher up from Team Rocket. At this point Atticus didn't know if he was getting hazed or if he was actually in the cross-hair of those above him, not knowing if that was a good or bad thing gave him a bit of anxiety. In a group like Team Rocket having a target on your back could easily backfire. Interestingly enough this time he felt much more at ease with the situation he found himself in, very different than when he was chosen by Rowan for a shakedown, scaring someone to pay for protection money was something he knew he would have to do but it wasn't what he was comfortable with. This in the other hand felt like a job tailored for him, much more low key and planned.

Serena, the beast that was put to babysit him this time around seemed like a much more serious and cold person who preferred to do thinks in a more civilized way it seemed like but Atticus could be wrong is these assumptions since these were only small bits he had gathered from the very silent car ride and the short but direct briefing she gave him about the mission. "From the top. My name is Devon Dupont and I've traveled from outside the region for a very important last minute meeting. Once I am on the inside, I am to find the information our traitors are trying to sell and either destroy it or bring it back. If I am to find the two I am to teach them that it is not that simple to leave." Atticus would say while fixing his tie. Intimidation in the corporate world was something normal and something he had grown used to at this point.

"You're to be keeping an eye on me from afar. I do have a sneaking suspicion that I can still count on you in case anything goes wrong though." He trusted her not because of what he knew about her but because of how far she had climbed in the same environment that he was in. "Would that be everything or may we begin?" He would say with a slight smirk, he was confident in his ability to go places and if people had eyes on him why not give them a show.

ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 4:13:11 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
While Serena put in her honey colored contacts she listened to Atticus recount the plan to her with ease. "From the top. My name is Devon Dupont and I've traveled from outside the region for a very important last minute meeting. Once I am on the inside, I am to find the information our traitors are trying to sell and either destroy it or bring it back. If I am to find the two I am to teach them that it is not that simple to leave."

Blinking back a couple times as her eyes watered while applying the contacts she hummed in approval. She didn't speak up about the unsaid end result of the mission. It wasn't good enough to just destroy or retrieve the information and break a few kneecaps. Cold feet wasn't something that could be cured that way. And unfortunately, since the couple had made the poor judgement to involve the other's they would also have to bear the same unfortunate fate.

That's what Serena was ultimately here to ensure. That no one in that building would be making it out. Luckily for them, business hours were closed so the only people inside the building would those related to this important information exchange. "You're to be keeping an eye on me from afar. I do have a sneaking suspicion that I can still count on you in case anything goes wrong though." Serena smirked at him and nodded. "Of course, babysitting is actually my preferred hobby." she joked sarcastically.

"Would that be everything or may we begin?" Atticus said with a smirk after adjusting his tie. "Don't get cocky. Things rarely ever go as planned." she said softly rebuking but nothing more. She reached in her bag to pull out a container with two small earpieces. "Put this in and maintain radio silence until instructed otherwise. I'll meet you inside." she said with a firm nod giving him the okay to initiate.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2022 10:23:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
s his superior finished her own preparations regarding her own disguise which interested Atticus a fair bit, he wanted to see someone as cunning as her work, unfortunately they had to be apart for this particular job, it was still a chance to show he meant business, it was a bittersweet moment. Atticus himself would look outside the window and realize something he should have realized before, it was past business hours so his lie about having a emergency meeting would need some finessing. He would take his tie off and unbutton the top button of his shirt, after that he would mess his hair a bit but not so much that would be messy. He wanted to look as if he was in rush but still held everything together. Whoever was to meet him first would need to be sharp to not fail their job.

"Of course, babysitting is actually my preferred hobby." He couldn't help but have small Vietnam style flashbacks to the one mission he had to babysit a kid who was also his superior. "Maybe some day we can exchange some babysitting stories over some coffee." Of course he was being sarcastic about the babysitting bit but he was very serious about the coffee, he had yet to actually sit down and have a good conversation with someone above him, he was sure he could learn a thing or two, maybe more. Experience is key.

"If I don't believe in myself then rarely someone else will." Atticus would say as a reply to here own 'not to get cocky' comment. He was about to bluff he way up a cooperate building, a place where the top shelf liars were, he had to believe in himself even if it was a little bit, although the fact that he had been chosen for this job meant he was already feeling himself. Atticus would put his earpiece in as he was told. "Radio Silence? That's rather unfortunate." He said opening the door of the car and leaving slamming the door with perfect strength. Moving towards the building's entrance like the world was his own catwalk.

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 3:15:06 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
If I don't believe in myself then rarely someone else will." Atticus replied and Serena didn't say anything after. It was fine to believe in yourself for sure. But this mission wouldn't be a happy one. In fact, the fact that Atticus had been assigned this one in particular didn't necessarily mean the best. But she hadn't lied to him. Depending on how he performed her he would start gaining the attention from the higher ups, that was definitely for sure.

"Radio Silence? That's rather unfortunate." He said loosening his tie, opting for a more disheveled look before hopping out of her car and slamming her door. Serena pushed the button to turn off the car before getting out herself. Serenity exited her ball prepping for their entrance.

Tapping on the matching ear piece in Serena's ear she spoke to Atticus one more time. "Remember the importance of maintaining your role. These people are savvy business sharks. If they smell weakness or some form of inconsistency they'll eat you alive. If that happens I'll have to get involved and that will be....messy. So don't let your guard down." That would be the most 'be careful-esque' sort of message he would get from her.

If Atticus turned around to face her one last time he would find no one there. Serena seemingly disappearing into thin air thanks to her shiny gardevoir and her teleport. She and Serenity had already gotten a layout for the building so they new exactly where to go and what to do.

She knew the rotations of the guards and quickly made her way into the security room after taking out one of the guards with Ash. She'd already prepped her pokémon for what was going down but at this point they were already used to this sort of thing. But they stuck by her all the same. She really appreciated them for that.

Cracking her knuckles and her neck she scanned the computer screens and security cameras around her. "Alrighty, let's get to work." she said as her plugged in a flashdrive with a virus that started to upload on the company's system. Meanwhile her fingers began to fly across the keyboard as she began to hack through their system.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 8:30:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
W
elcome to Atticu's world, the fake world, the world that he had been raised him. Finally he could let his true self out and play a part in a bigger thing. Serena's words echoed in his mind as he made his way towards the entrance to the building. The mind games, the sneaking around, the lying, those were all things he reveled in even know he knew it could get violent that was only a consequence and the world was full of consequences, thinking that they would be free from any responsibility but such was the way the world was. One day all of this would come back to bite them in the ass so before anything bad happened he damn sure to put on a show.

"Remember the importance of maintaining your role." Still ringing in his mind. Atticus was holding back on not making a snarky remark about the whole radio silence thing but he was not about to push his luck, especially after he looked behind himself to check Serene out and she had just disappeared from anything that would be considered vision. "It's show time."

Atticus would make his way to the main entrance where he would be greeted by the automatic doors opening and greeting him. Ahead lay the reception desk like any other big coorp building, good looking reception lady too, he assumed they had to be.

"Good night. Sir" She would say with a open smile on her face. "I'm afraid we are closed at this hour and the only things happening are scheduled meetings so if you would kindly give me your name." She would keep the fake smile on her face, it was quite ominous to say the least. Now it was Atticu's turn. Looking at the lady with his that told her she shouldn't even be speaking with him right now, the air of superiority oozing from him. "The name is Dupont. I have a urgent meeting with Mr. Dewitt."

The girl quickly scattering about picking up the phone and calling someone. "I'll just call Mr. Dewitt and see if he is re..." Before she even finished her sentence Atticus would look her dead in the eyes and open his mouth once more. "Mr. Dewitt knows I'm here, don't bother announcing my entrance. Please just show me the way to the elevator." Now confusion filling the eyes of the receptionist. "But sir we have to announce when gues..." Once again stopping her with even more of a "looking down at you look". "You are here to do what you're told and nothing more. You're not here to think, you are not here to demand or ask anything of others. ONLY to do what you're told. Do you understand? Now, where is that elevator... Please." Atticus would say raising his voice only a slight bit making sure to keep the superior tone.

The now shook up receptionist would point towards the elevator that Atticus was to take to go further up into the building. "My apologies, Sir." Atticus would nod and make his way towards the elevator and enter it. Pressing the highest floor he could to get the most time out of the ride. Picking up the phone as if making a call and putting it to his ear. "Which floor would our beloved client be situated at?" He would say hoping that Serena would hear him and answer him as fast as possible.

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 5:09:13 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
Reaching into her pocket and pulling out a stick of gum Serena hummed along to some music playing from her phone while she monitored the progression of her virus into the company's mainframe. All the while she listened carefully as Atticus began to make his first interaction of the night.

Popping the gum into her mouth she observed the altercation from the ttv's. Seemed like Atticus would be running into trouble already. "You are here to do what you're told and nothing more. You're not here to think, you are not here to demand or ask anything of others. ONLY to do what you're told. Do you understand? Now, where is that elevator... Please."

The popping of the bubble she blew from her gum echoed in the small room as crimson irises narrowed onto Atticus' figure on the monitor. Watching the immediate posture change on the secretary confirmed that Atticus' little intimidation had worked. Not bad. Once he was in the elevator he decided to reach out once more. "Which floor would our beloved client be situated at?" Flipping through the ttv's she found the desired conference room.

"Top floor." Serena answered swiftly before humming as her eyes found an intriguing outlier. "Heads up, Megan Spacey is in the breakroom adjacent to the conference room alone. She'll be the one you need to gain favor with in order to convince her fiancé you're the real deal. Especially since her fiancé has met with most of the investors already but not you." Megan and her fiancé Andrew were two grunts from Rocket that had managed to get their hands on some information they shouldn't have had access to.

"One last piece of information." Serena said with an amused grin on her face. From her view she felt all knowing, nothing could escape her gaze. "Megan seems to be frightened. She and Andrew just got finished having an intense conversation. It's safe to say that there is some trouble in paradise." Perhaps the couple weren't on the same page which was the cause for their argument. But it was clear to Serena from here that Miss Megan, was having second thoughts.

Out of the pair most would assume that Andrew was the more careful one for how untrusting he seemed on the outside. But to the trained eye one would easily find out that the truly cautious one was Megan. She was smart, so she shouldn't be taken lightly and she was also extremely observant. One wouldn't know this much by glancing over at her. She seemed like your typical meek mousy girl. But it wouldn't be far fetched to say that the reason this couple had been so successful so far was because of her. If Atticus was smart he'd use this to his advantage. If he one the harder target over first, the other would soon follow.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 10:08:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
K
nowing how to deal with someone who worked in inferior position was one of the first things that Atticus had to learn as a model even, having to deal with the constant bickering from your manager, photographer, makeup artist..etc. They forget that they weren't the star of the show, it was him. The one that should be taking control of the situation and most of the time it didn't even mean that the person who had to listen was a inferior human being, in fact it just mean that they had grown used to taking orders and that was what came for naturally for them so therefore they would feel more comfortable in that position making them easier to control. Thankfully his little trial with the receptionist had worked.

"Got it." Atticus would say now pressing the button for the top floor. He would listen carefully to the information being given to him by Serena. So from the sounds of it, the female was going through some small hiccups on her emotional stability right now. This could work for Atticu's favor but it could also make his job a lot harder. Without knowing why she was in shock and unstable with her fiance mean that he had to somewhat gamble on how to reach her. He already had to find a good excuse on how he was a new investor and why the meeting was urgent enough to warrant a visit in the off hours, that could easily be done. Dealing with someone who was in emotional turmoil was dangerous and unpredictable.

"Have they been known to fight? Jealousy, Unfaithfulness? Anything from before?" He would ask before reaching the top floor. Hoping that Team Rocket might have some information on their more personal lives, the information here could be vital to their mission. He wanted to be as perfect as he could, not just to impress Serena but to prove himself too. The balance of his future and the choices he had made, leaving a fairly well paying job to join a shadowy organisation in the hopes he could accomplish his dreams in a much faster and powerful way. Wanting to leave a legacy and name behind, this being the last step towards failure or a small step towards the future.

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 5:59:36 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
Serena would soon have control over the building's built in security systems as well as their recording software and any information within the network in this building. She just needed to play the waiting game a little longer. "Have they been known to fight? Jealousy, Unfaithfulness? Anything from before?"

It was a good follow up question, Serena made note of that. "No history of unfaithfulness that we know of but the pair doesn't seem eye to eye most of the time." Then again it was expected for couple's, even long term ones, to get into arguments every now at then. "Don't be fooled by outward appearances. The real difficult one to win over will be Megan. She's the brains for this whole thing." Serena warned. "From what I know, Andrew can be a touch reckless and brash. That's probably what's causing the dissonance. But I'm not 100% sure."

Serena tapped her nails on the desk as she eyed how close Atticus was to his destination. "Unfortunately you just won't have all the puzzle pieces for this one. Make do with your instincts and be aware of your surroundings." Besides, if things went to shit Serena would be there to clean it up.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 8:31:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
S
o the couple was faithful, good for them at least. They went up together and they're about to go down together. Some seduction and flirting shenanigans were out of the table but with the information that Serena gave him another small plan was brewing inside his twisted mind. "Understtod." Atticus would nod in agreement. The way that Atticus could see this going was him playing along with the female's greater smarts, putting them one against each other for the amount of time they needed. The fact that they had a very recent argument could easily help him with that. The amount of feelings that could come out from an argument were great, pitting the two against each other and picking her side right to later play both of them could work. Perhaps she even held some deep resentment that could prove useful.

"I anticipate everything is going peachy on your part?" Atticus hoped that did not come out as too snarky because for once in his life he was not being snarky, he wanted to know if everything was going according to how Serena wanted. He wouldn't even have time to respond since the floor was about to come up. As the elevator doors opened, Atticus would step in to a massive room, he would guess this was the entire floor just for this office, which made sense knowing what they were dealing with.

Instantly as one step was taken into the room a female voice that was not Serena's, a shaky voice that was trying to sound powerful. Thankfully Serena had given the updates on her. "Who are you and why are you here!?" There was clear anger in her voice but Atticus had to play it cool, he was here for a reason after all. "I'm Dupont. Devon Dupont. I was summoned here for a last minute meeting, I'm the newest investor and was the chosen to come today as a representative. Urgent problems have appeared and I was told to come talk to Andrew." Atticus would step in further seeing a glass bottle of what he would assume was whisky. "May I?" Atticus would say gesturing towards the bottle. Megan would nod accepting his suggestion. "I was never aware of such meeting tonight." This was where the games would begin for Atticus. "Yes yes. I too was only made aware of this a few hours ago... As you can see I barely had time to prepare myself so i'm guessing Andrew would not have told anyone who wasn't important." Atticus would pour out two glasses and hand her one with a smile on his face. "I'd gladly give you all the information. I for one believe we should be honest with those close to us."

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 17:01:50 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
I anticipate everything is going peachy on your part?" Serena started at the image of an animated neon chibi reaper girl swinging her scythe letting her know she now had full control over the building. A low chuckle escaped her lips before she answered Atticus for the last time. "Of course," she purred before crimson orbs noticed an unwelcome visitor approaching her. It would seem she would need to clean up a few strays before she could continuing monitoring Atticus.

It would seem like one of the guards to make an earlier double back here, which was a shame. Had they stayed away they would've been able to live longer. As soon as they approached the door Serena cut the lights in the room except for the glow of the screens and hid in the shadows. "What the-" they questioned, clearly confused why the main security room would look like this. After flicking the lights on they would notice the other body of the security guard Serena dealt with earlier but before they had the chance to call for help or scream Serena lunged from the shadows wielding Ash before executing a swift NIGHT SLASH and watched them drop.

By the time she got settled again she noticed Atticus had already made contact with Megan. "I was never aware of such meeting tonight." Megan said while Atticus' poured them a glass of what she assumed to be alcohol. "Yes yes. I too was only made aware of this a few hours ago... As you can see I barely had time to prepare myself so I'm guessing Andrew would not have told anyone who wasn't important."

Serena raised an eyebrow. An interesting approach for sure, but it just might work to get his foot in the door. "I'd gladly give you all the information. I for one believe we should be honest with those close to us." Serena was curious how Megan would respond but she needed to check on the rest of the investors that would be in this meeting. They should be there soon. So Atticus' didn't have long to work his magic.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 3:52:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
tticus would sit on what he assumed to be a waiting couch or just a nice more comfortable place to hold small gatherings. Sat on the opposite side of him was Megan who had thankfully accepted his drink. The two were about to engage on some chess games. Leaning forward on his chair Atticus would look towards woman's eyes and not for a second stray his gaze away. "You see. The board. The board is afraid. Half of them believes that the information you two brought over is false and the other half are fucking scared that they'll be hunted down one by one." Atticus would take a sip from the whisky. "Now between you and me. We both know that the board is filled with cowards and old people that shouldn't be there no more. I believe you're smart enough to know all of this needs a reset?" He would lean back on the chair and gesture towards the room they were in.

Returning to look at her in the eyes once more. "My people have gathered enough information to tell me that you are the smart one here, Megan. You don't mind me calling you Megan right?" Atticus would say with a small smirk. Megan would ignore his remark towards using her name. "I don't understand where you're getting at Mr. Dupont. Me and my fiance have worked as a unit ever since we met, anything that is to be said to me can be said to him." Atticus would quickly put the empty glass on the table silencing the room with the clinking sound of glass on glass. "No no no noooo." He would say getting up. Bringing back his more dangerous aura.

"Truly you do no understand." He would start fixing his sleeves up. "You cannot hide, you cannot fight. But you can use your brains, you're smart. Andrew in the other hand is rash and emotionally driven." Atticus now looking down on her. "The reason I showed up earlier was because I wanted to ally with you. To take down the old dogs and take their place. I believe you have potential, much more than your fiance but if you wish to be dragged down by him be my guest." Atticus would put a hand on her shoulder and walk past her to stare out of a window, for that extra dramatic scene. He could tell Megan was nervous and he was actually curious to what she would say. Would she really forsake her fiance for a simple and fake promise of power?

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 7:17:41 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
Serena checked her watch, it was almost time for the other board members to arrive. The show would be starting any minute now. "You see. The board. The board is afraid. Half of them believe that the information you two brought over is false and the other half are fucking scared that they'll be hunted down one by one." Atticus paused to take a drink from his glass. "Now between you and me. We both know that the board is filled with cowards and old people that shouldn't be there no more. I believe you're smart enough to know all of this needs a reset?"

Serena's eyes squinted as she listened in. "My people have gathered enough information to tell me that you are the smart one here, Megan. You don't mind me calling you Megan right?" Serena touched her ear piece to speak up. "You don't have a lot of time." she reminded him as she glanced at the other ttv's.

"I don't understand where you're getting at Mr. Dupont. Me and my fiancé have worked as a unit ever since we met, anything that is to be said to me can be said to him." Megan countered in a rehearsed manner. "No no no noooo." Atticus said as he got up from his seat. "Truly you do no understand." He would start fixing his sleeves up. "You cannot hide, you cannot fight. But you can use your brains, you're smart. Andrew on the other hand is rash and emotionally driven." Atticus said now looking down on her. "The reason I showed up earlier was because I wanted to ally with you. To take down the old dogs and take their place. I believe you have potential, much more than your fiancé but if you wish to be dragged down by him be my guest."

She couldn't see Megan's face well from where she was. But there was a brief silence after his closing statements. Serena wasn't quite sure if that would be good enough to convince her but considering the fact that she had been on edge since Atticus approached her, Serena could only hope this would turn around in his favor.

Looking over at her other monitor she would see some officials in tailor suits making their way up through the elevator and Andrew, on another screen about to return to the meeting room. "Seal the deal Atticus. You have company arriving in sixty seconds." Serena on the other hand needed to deal with the last few stragglers in the building. A few secretaries, but those could be handled with calls and a voice changer. And a couple hired help. She'll deal with those now.

Slipping on a pink high ponytailed wig, popping in a pair of silver contacts, and slightly adjusting her make-up for a more doll-faced appearance, Serena looked as if was fresh out of an Idol Look-book. "Bolt give me eyes on the screens." she said as she tapped her tech glasses.

She'd gotten her hands on a pair from Silph.co, glasses that allowed her access to the internet as an extension of her rotom phone. With Bolt working on the surveillance systems he could control what she saw remotely as well. Meanwhile Serena made her way to the janitorial room. Walking with her head held high while her heels clicked across the tile.

"You there!" she called out towards one of the workers before quickly approaching. "Daddy wanted me to let you know there's an important meeting going on and he needs the building clear for now." The older gentleman frowned as she looked back at his cart of supplies. "But ma'am, I have to clea--"

Serena didn't let him finish as she waved her hand, "He said he sent you a page or somethin'. Anyway you're to report back early tomorrow morning to make up for lost time." she said as she popped her gum and turned around to leave. "Oh, and tell your other friends." she said as she glanced back just in time to see him get an alert on his pager before turning and walking away.

With that taken care of she called to the front desks but not before activating her voice modifier on her phone. From there she impersonated one of the top brass to tell the secretaries they were good to head home. From what she could still she from the monitors Atticus made contact with the rest. It was almost time to put the rest of the plan in motion. "Secure our exit Serenity. It's almost time."
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 7:59:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
tticus could see sweat forming on the woman's brows, he just didn't know if it was due to her getting nervous about Atticus being there or if she was getting nervous due to him talking some sense into her. "So Miss. Do we have a deal!?" Atticus would extend his hand towards her's so they could shake hands and be done with the deal like Serena had just told him to. "Seal the deal." If he could he would giving Serena a wink but the only person he could do that was Megan and was what he would do. Hesitantly the woman would shake his hand, the deal was made. "I believe thsi to be the right choice." Atticus would give her a slight bow going back to his more relaxed posture. "I should say the board should be arriving pretty soon. We should get ready for the great news." Atticus would give the biggest shit eating grin he could muster at that moment.

Making his way back towards the table with the drinks he would start pouring himself another glass as he was interrupted by the sound of a door opening. "Oh there he is! Good night Mr Dewitt!" Atticus would point towards him with the drink in his hands. "Just in time for the fun." Dewitt would look confused towards the stranger in front of him, looking back and forth between his fiance and Atticus. "Who the....." Before the the man could finish questioning who Atticus was and what was going on in his absence the elevator would ding signifying it was truly time for the show. "Right on queue." Atticus would speak up as the door to the lift suddenly opened.

Ready to greet the fine gentleman entering the room would be Atticus with his arms wide open. "This way! This way! Mind the gap there sir." He would be poiting towards the empty seats. He could tell that they were clearly caught off-guard by a complete stranger being there. "Yes yes! Take your seats. We have amazing news ready for you guys. Don't we my darling Megan!" Atticus would smirk. Before he could continue he would quickly tap his headpiece while fixing his hair. "Now that all our guests are HERE. How shall we proceed with the show?" Putting emphasis on the "here" making sure Serena would be ready with the conclusion on her side. Atticus was expecting a great amount of fireworks as the finale. Especially because he didn't fully know what Serena had prepared. Alas, he was curious to see what would come next from his superior.

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 14:34:36 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
What would happen next would be absolutely nothing. Silence. Nothing coming from Serena's end. It was almost like she had disappeared. Those of the business men in the room that had been taken by surprise by Atticus' theatrics would look around confused as if waiting for someone to speak up to explain the situation, but no one did.

And elderly man with faded pink hair would clear his throat as he looked around. "Young man." He spoke, his voice deep and raspy, "I'm not sure if you're new here. But in important business meetings like these, there's a certain....order to things. And we stick to it." In the nicest way possible it was a rebuke of his theatrics and carrying on.

Meanwhile Andrew had been curiously throwing glances in Megan's direction wondering just who this creep was, but he didn't have time to ask the question. "Right." He said shooting a glare at Atticus' before continuing. "I'm glad to have you all here today. As you know this deal is promising to be lucrative and with the brightest minds here I'm sure we can all reach a conclusion that we will all be happy with." He said with a smile.

The older gentleman that spoke up earlier was about to open his mouth to say something when suddenly the door to the meeting room was opened and all eyes turned at the visitor. Pink hair pulled into a high ponytail flowing down her back was what drew eyes first. By the way she carried herself, the air around her way different. From the expensive fabrics she wore even down to her gaze, she commanded and demanded attention.

"Leah?" the older gentleman with pale pink hair called out. Serena, or Leah, as she had been addressed beamed at her father. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Andrew turned to Leah and smiled. "You're here, great." With a giggle she gently touched his arm. "I can't believe you'd start without me." She said with a slight pout.

"Andrew?" Megan asked clearly confused. "Who is this?" She gave a pointed look towards Leah. "This is Leah, the chairman's daughter." He said as he gestured towards the elderly man sitting at the head of the table who Leah resembled greatly. "And she's also our surprise backer. The reason we're able to host this meeting in the first place."

Leah practically glided over to her seat near her father as she beamed. "I've been Andy's contact for a while now. I'm surprised he didn't tell you about me. After all our late night meetings I was sure you would've known." Leah said with a taunting grin. The vein on Megan's temple flared letting Serena know her words had struck a chord with her. Leaning her head against her father's shoulder she gestured towards Andrew.

"But now that all of the players are here. Go ahead and begin the presentation." She said with a smile. "Why should we buy what you're offering? What are you offering? The floor is yours." After all, before the finale, Serena still needed to get her hands on this information. That was the main mission.
MADE BY MIZO