part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM: PRELUDE
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 4:27:34 GMT
shiv Avatar

CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM:[break]PRELUDE

? ? ?

ONE DAY IN MID-JULY, something new appears close to the location pinpointed by the riddle maps. There is no mirage island here. In the center of four whirlpools is a floating buoy with what appears to be a screen. Across it, a riddle flashes:

YOU LEAVE ONE DAY ON A DYNAMAXED HORSEA. AWAY BY YOURSELF. YOU LEAVE ON THURSDAY & COMEBACK 3 DAYS LATER ON THURSDAY. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

The buoy is retrievable; however, scanning it, pulling it apart, or anything other means of investigations will turn up nothing. Across the screen, the riddle continues its scrolling marquee. Should the riddle's answer be shouted before a large group, a figure would appear among the deafening vortexes, almost as if standing on water.

"come find me... on the correct day." Says the figure.

Her identity is clear to those who know her. To those who have been in the region for long or those who have followed Hoenn's line of Champions. This is none other than late Bailey Cooper, the previous Champion who had perished from PRIMAL INTOXICATION some time ago.

Before anyone can interface with her, the whirlpools surge violently and her body disappears among the waves...

& ANYONE ELSE FOLLOWING UP ON THE RIDDLE MAPS.[break][break]

Feel free to respond or not; this thread will be archived without rewards before the start of CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM: PRELUDE
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 4:49:44 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Prelude

The Cyberchase Connundrum

They fly over the whirpools upon the planes of HBS, eyes filled wonder at the new phenomena. After weeks of spirited searching, finally, something new to reignite their adventurous spirit.

"How is it possible?" Gwyar asked back at the large screen, before chuckling. "Why— my horsea is named Thursday, clearly!"

His cheeky grin only grew as something happened.

His eyes grew wide at the figure standing on the waters.

He didn't recognize her, but damn. She was pretty hot!

Er, that was thought in the most polite and knightly way possible.

"It's a date, then." He said with a snort, taking note of her words. On the correct date, huh? "Looks like we've got plans, Raki!"