CIAN MAHER
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 14:18:16 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

another day, another challenge for the longest-standing minor league gym leader. one of the best as well, of course, but he's also the only one apart from who doesn't really count as he's champion.[break][break]

the doors slide open and out steps cian maher, fresh as ever as he waves at his latest challenger.[break][break]

"heyo! i'm cian maher. welcome to the rustboro weather gym."[break][break]

mr. rime pokes its head out of the corridor in greeting. he'd gotten one after seeing 's as they are quite welcoming pokemon.[break][break]

"you're my ten-o-clock appointment, yeah?"

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".cianboy"]--accent:#7F687A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,231 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 15:49:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

She doesn't know what to make of her own feelings, except the fact that she may just be nervous? Well, she really needn't be, right? After all, she isn't here to cause any trouble or make a tidal wave out of a Magikarp pond... Nope, she's just here to introduce herself to her so-called senior in this line of work!

So it all begins with a smile, her hands tugging at her skirt as she gestures for Reiner to step forwards.

"Rosmontis Lune and this is my partner. Nice to finally meet you, Mr Maher! I've heard that you're my senior of sorts when it comes to running a Minor League? I'd love to see how you run things around here."

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Sneaky disguises... --

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 15:31:40 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]

it's only after introductions are made does mr. rime waddle from out of the hallway. it approaches cian only to bonk the back of his head with its stick of ice, alerting him of his blunder.[break][break]

"ow! oh. i think mr. rime's telling me i should've known that."[break][break]

his ten-o-clock appointment is with another minor league gym leader, after all. how he'd forgotten is anyone's guess.[break][break]

"well, sorry about that! i'm glad to have another gym leader on board with me. it gets a bit lonely."[break][break]

he turns, gesturing for her to follow him further into the gym.[break][break]

"why'd you decide to become one, if you don't mind me asking?"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,231 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 15:52:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

She can't blame him for not remembering, After all, he must have quite a few duties to attend to each day! Even she finds herself forgetting small little details with how much work she has to put in to maintain her forested gym.

"Does it really? Are there not many others?" Her fingers brush against Reiner's ears, her smile and tilt of her head beckoning him to keep pace. "As for why I chose to be one..."

The words sit upon her tongue but she crafts a new sentence from the swirling pool of thoughts in her head.

"I wanted to try something new. See if I could be something more than what I am now and how far I can go."

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 8:20:36 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"there's just me and my buddy at the moment! you might've heard of him."[break][break]

cian flexes being friends with the champion of hoenn every chance he gets. why wouldn't he? it's quite a feat.[break][break]

"nice. well, i know we only just met, but i believe in you."[break][break]

with a smile, he pushes through a set of doors to reveal the main battling zone. inside, a couple of people can be seen battling with each other, likely training their pokemon of varying levels.[break][break]

cian leads them to the far end where an empty battlefield awaits.[break][break]

"so! single or double battle?"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,231 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 3:31:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

"You're actually friends with him?? That's pretty cool." Her smile is genuine, letting him go on about it for a bit. And well, that belief he has in her is reassuring in some sense - Though part of her does have a moment, considering that she knows his ties to Rocket.

Still, what Eris knows isn't what Rosmontis knows.

Though Reiner is already present by her side, he doesn't quite take that step forward into the ring. Instead, a Cherubi and Salamence are sent out, landing on the field with a thump and readying themselves.

"Does that answer your question?"

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 4:02:16 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"it does! hehe."[break][break]

right. double battle. should be a piece of cake even if a part of him wanted to take on her luxray instead. wait, wrong character.[break][break]

deciding to play it fair and to not use a type advantage, he calls out his choices for the battle.[break][break]

almost immediately, politoed's DRIZZLE kicks in.[break][break]

"you can have the first move!"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,231 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 10:08:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

Lots of people want to fight against her Luxray. After all, Reiner is the pokemon who she's most closely bonded to. And perhaps, he might just be the strongest in her team to date. But she doesn't always entertain the idea, especially considering the experiences that they've been through together.

Reiner's done enough to earn this.

"Okay, let's get it started then!" Rosmontis smiles with a clap of her hands. The light drizzle does nothing to dissuade the duo of Sera and Teostra, the Cherubi bouncing as she spits several Leech Seeds in the direction of the Elektross. The Salamence immediately follows up with a mighty Dragon's Breath aimed towards the Politoed, his great wings flapping as he takes right to the skies.

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 15:02:28 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"heehoo let's!"[break][break]

the battle commences with LEECH SEEDS and a DRAGON BREATH, both of which spew out towards cian's side of the battlefield.[break][break]

DRAGON BREATH licks at politoed's wet skin much more effectively than FLAMETHROWER from a fire-type. it takes the damage only to close the distance, eyes pulsing purple as it attempts to use HYPNOSIS on the cherubi.[break][break]

as the salamence takes to the skies, eelektross lines up with a perfect THUNDER to strike it.

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,231 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 22:29:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

With good rainfall comes the blooming of seeds, each one Leeching off the Eelektross as they begin to sprout. With the Politoed's little tricks, Sera's entranced by the Hypnotic waves, slowly being lulled to sleep by the second. But not before she lets out a wave of Magical Leaves, one last-ditch attempt to lend aid to her partner as the leaves hone in on the Politoed.

Thunder cracks loud and races for Teostra, hitting him square in the back and zipping through his body as he lets out a roar. In his Outrage, he flies straight towards the Eelektross, claws outstretched as he tries to slam right into it.

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 3:18:33 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"up, up, buddy!"[break][break]

the politoed responds instantly. it leaps high up into the air with a BOUNCE and avoids the MAGICAL LEAVES. with cherubi asleep, they can now focus on ganging up on the salamence.[break][break]

as slippery as eelektross is, it takes the OUTRAGE, claws raking against wet skin. but in salamence's plight, it allows eelektross an opportunity to CRUNCH down on a wing as it looks to drag the dragon-type into the ground.[break][break]

for a brief moment, the eelektross might have looked like something out of a horror story.

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,231 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 5:04:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

It's a 1v2 and in the real world, all is fair in love and war. Though she's never really liked the idea of hurting her own teammates, Rosmontis will do what needs to be done and gives a sharp whistle.

Teostra hears the command, narrowly avoiding the bite by promptly slapping the Eelektross away. Then he backs off, shooting right back to the Cherubi and giving swinging his tail right onto her face. She awakens with a sharp yelp, shaking the drowsiness away as she tries to regain her bearings. And when she manages to locate where her opponents are, she dances.

Petals dance with her movement, curling around the duo and soon creating a Blizzard that walls the Politoed and Eelektross off.

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 8:00:10 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]

frustrated at missing its attack, eelektross vibrates in intensity only to shoot out a THUNDER that follows the salamence. it pierces through the thick of the PETAL BLIZZARD.[break][break]

politoed, already up in the air, has the advantage of simply shifting its weight to come falling down right on the cherubi with a BOUNCE. the cherubi's about to be extinct just like crystablooms.[break][break]

rain continues to pour.

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,231 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2022 8:08:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

Contrary to popular beliefs, not all crystablooms have gone extinct. And Rosmontis is one of the few that have worked very hard to ensure their survival.

With a clap of her hands, the Cherubi sings and Grows in size, easily matching the Politoed's size as she shifts a little and slams her full weight against it. And with how close she is to Teostra, the Salamence doesn't miss his chance to swipe at the flying frog, roaring as electricity buzzes right through his body.

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
I'M BABY
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2022 9:47:02 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]

are crystablooms not extinct yet? tch. they will be.[break][break]

with politoed that up close, it finds itself in a tricky situation. it's a good thing the water-type is particularly slippery.[break][break]

HYDRO PUMP spews from its mouth, targeted directly at the roaring salamence before politoed leaps back, looking to avoid any further attacks.[break][break]

at the same time, eelektross fires off a ZAP CANNON, looking to hit either one of their opponents.

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times