[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's knows it's got to do with seasons and all, but she's pretty sure that summer isn't supposed to be this hot. Even Reiner seems out of his element, constantly seeking shade and looking to soak in any nearby streams.
[break][break]
Perhaps, it's got something to do with the rumours she's been hearing about this part of Hoenn? Something about cultists... Groudon worshipping? Drying the land? Refusing the very idea of an ocean existing?
[break][break]
After all that they've been through, she's pretty certain that these little rituals might be the least of their problems. But... maaaaybe it wouldn't hurt to get her hands involved in such weird activities just to understand a bit more about the creator of land, right?
[break][break]
Her backpack is filled with homemade cookies, each carefully baked in the shape and shades of Groudon itself. Perhaps, if she were to approach the people with such an offering, she might get accepted into their midst? Reiner snorts at the very thought and seems more than ready to leave but he can't bear to just sit back and watch as she walks herself into some strange... sacrifice? Ooga booga gathering? It drives him nuts knowing that something might just go wrong.
[break][break]
So she ruffles his mane with her usual affection, carefully pressing her palms against his cheeks and looking into his eyes.
[break][break]
"If anything looks funky, we'll leave. But if you're still not sure, maybe some adult will walk by and we'll see if they're interested in seeing weird stuff like rituals in the forest? Then, we won't be going in alone, alright?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@abraxas || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Buy Now for the Low, Low Price of 999 PD || C
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 16:07:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Something Abraxas felt like he couldn't get used to in Hoenn was the weather. It was much warmer than Kanto, perhaps due to the island nature and its surroundings. The humidity was almost intolerable.

Sometimes he questioned his decision coming here. Then again... money talked.

Mt. Chimney was no different. The closer he got, the hotter and stuffier the air seemed to become. He wondered if the rumors he heard were true. That this GROUDON worshippers were making it insufferably hot.

Abraxas made it to a clearing, his JOLTEON and DRIFLOON at his side as he looked around. He spotted a girl, if he recalled, speaking to her own Pokemon. Saying something about finding an adult and not going to these rituals alone.

Well, wasn't his timing perfect? He couldn't help a smirk on his lips before he spoke.

"Sounds like I came at the right time, then. Miss Halla. Are you in need of assistance?" he asked, placing his hands on his hips as he awaited her acknowledgement.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 15:03:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Never trust strangers who walk up to you with odd smiles - She vaguely recalls such advice or something along those lines being given to her. Oddly enough, she returns a smile of her own, sweet and devoid of any ulterior motives.
[break][break]
"Maybe!! I wanna meet the Groudon worshippers to see what tales they have about their deity but uhm..." A small growl from the Luxray would gain her attention. "Yeah, Reiner doesn't think it's safe for just the two of us to go in. Even with the cookies I made as a friendship offering!"
[break][break]
As if attempting to prove her point, Eris lifts the container of treats up for him to see.
[break][break]
"I would figure that they'd like these..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 3:29:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
So, she was after the same target? It was a bit surprising to Abraxas, but from what he had heard about the young demolitionist through the grapevine, she was more than adept in situations like these.

He'd even heard she participated in such dangerous and life threatening events to this point in her life. The kid had guts.

"You made GROUDON cookies?"

Abraxas took the container in his hand, looking them over before handing them back to Eris. He looked at her LUXRAY, who would probably hate him for agreeing to take her along with him up the mountain.

"I'll take you with me. I was planning on investigating the situation myself, but I wouldn't mind the company. And I'm sure the worshippers would love to see your cookies."

He chuckled, waving his hand at her to follow him as he started back in the direction he was heading in. His Pokemon following a bit behind him, to give Eris space to walk beside him.

"My name is Abraxas. It's nice to meet you."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 9:14:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Yeah!! No one really sells Groudon cookie cutters so I had to cut the shape with a knife... but I think they turned out really well!!"
[break][break]
She'd poured her heart and soul into this little project, so she'd expect it to be of good quality at the very least. And it doesn't seem like Abraxas has any points to argue. In fact, he even offers to be that adult company to go poking around in the rings of Groudon worshippers!
[break][break]
"You really think so?? Then let's go!" She cheers, falling in step much to Reiner's audible disappointment. "I'm Eris! But I think you already know my name... It's really nice to meet you though!"
[break][break]
And with that, the Luxray finds himself caught up in yet another one of his trainer's whimsical adventures. He quickly keeps by her side, ensuring that she watches the path ahead even in all her excitement and doesn't go tripping over every loose piece of rock.
[break][break]
"So what are you gonna ask the worshippers about? Or are you just seeing if they're super rowdy and stuff?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 3:04:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
So, she cut these all by hand? Eris seemed to have had the patience of a saint, because Abraxas would have thrown the knife into the cutting board if he had to cut these many cookies...

"You're really talented. Do you like baking?"

He couldn't hide his amusement as she cheered and caught up to him. He nodded.

"You're pretty well known in the Rocket sub. Little Miss Eris, who likes to blow things up in the lab. Right?"

Abraxas chuckled, scratching the top of his JOLTEON'S head as they continued up the mountain.

"My name is Abraxas. Brax, if it's too hard to say. Nice to meet you. I heard about these guys making the area super hot and dry... I wanted to see it for myself and investigate. I also heard that they worshipped GROUDON, so I wanted to see if that was true."

Perhaps even put a stop to it, since it was driving away local Pokemon nearby.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights