rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
reparations [m]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 20:12:00 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He hadn’t expected things to crash so quickly so soon after coming back home, but in the aftermath of recent events, he figured that this would be one of the best ways he could lend his own support— and in light of past events, he hadn’t been as much of a stranger to volunteering and charity as others may have assumed him to be despite his busybodyness. Even then, this was his home. He returned for a reason, so seeing that he had the means to organize an event, he figured he’d may as well see if funds to aid the people—whether it be through damages, protection and preparation efforts for the government, or otherwise—could be garnered and gathered.[break][break]

His eyes shifted across the clearing and across the numerous tables filled to the nines with various pastries and confectioneries as a means of swiftly taking the situation into account, and upon noting a certain person seemingly begin to walk over with an uncomfortable amount of boxes, he quickly hooked around the nearest table and began to jog towards her.[break][break]

”Ahhh, Miss, let me help you with that~!” he called out, flashing her a quick smile before beginning to take a fair portion of her haul into his own hands. ”Don’t want there to be some sudden fall or anything~...”

close tab

played by

Nano

honey
she/her
may 30
anistar city, kalos
heterosexual
bee keeper
associate
i know it's my fault, for breaking, falling apart, that's right
awards
90 posts
mielle DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mielle
mielle
reparations [m]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 4:58:21 GMT
mielle Avatar
[nospaces]

hookay, mielle, you can do this. [break][break]

put your back into it! and.. [break][break]

HEAAAAAVE--[break][break]

it was probably one, or two, or four boxes a bit much than she could handle, but it's better to make one trip, no? it's not like she was a stick, either! she's plenty of skin on her bones, and so carrying! this amount! was.. nothing! perhaps she's baked a few too many confectionaries, one or two or three dozen more than she should have, but when honey calls, she can't do such a disservice and not supply! especially when it's fresh honey. [break][break]

though, maybe it would have been a good idea to call someone to help her with these boxes. they're all of trays, and trays, and.. trays of honey pastries, and she wants to be careful before she inevitably drops them, and creates such a sticky mess. how dare she ruin the combees' hard work? the beedrill will have her head for this transgression. [break][break]

the mind says one thing, and the body unfortunately doesn't agree. and with the weight of the boxes, she feels a stumble, and the slightest misplaced pebble could spell disaster. five in total, actually, still towering as she's very carefully suffering from balance and weight. thankfully, there's someone kind enough to lift some of the load, and her arms are light again. [break][break]

"ah! thank you!" the woman chimes, giving a bright smile on her face "i think i may have.. brought out one or two more boxes than i could handle. i'm so sorry for the trouble~."

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
reparations [m]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 5:16:47 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He shook his head, giving the boxes he’d taken off of her hands just enough of a shuffle to properly align them. ”No apologies needed! It’s the effort that counts, honestly,” he mused, chuckling before nodding off to the side and beginning to walk in the gestured direction. ”C’mon, though— there should be a place for you to set up not too far from here…”[break][break]

He scanned the nearby tables while walking along at a brisk pace, though the scents wafting from the containers he carried hadn’t gone unnoticed.[break][break]

”Ahhh… These smell amazing, by the way…” the man added soon after, sparing the woman another glance as he strode along. ”Are you helping a friend set up, or did you make these yourself?”

close tab

played by

Nano

honey
she/her
may 30
anistar city, kalos
heterosexual
bee keeper
associate
awards
90 posts
mielle DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mielle
mielle
reparations [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 20:41:13 GMT
mielle Avatar
[nospaces]

it's not too far.[break][break]

which is good, it means less time that he needs to carry the boxes. so when she arrives, she lets out a soft grunt as the containers are set down. an arm raises and wipes the sweat off her brow - (specific types of) physical activity is not her forte.[break][break]

mielle perks up, reaching to try and keep her hands in range of the boxes as they're brought over by her unexpected helper. "oh! you mean the pastries?" the chime raises, though her eyes are kept on the boxes to make sure that everything was okay. it's not that she doesn't trust him, she's just careful. [break][break]

"thank you! i made them myself, yes~" there's some pride. she should be proud "i'm a honey gatherer, see, and i usually end up with too much honey~"

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
reparations [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 21:00:41 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He sighed with a grin, doing his best to straighten the boxes in their stacks once he’d set them down. Seeing he’d gone out of his way to accompany seemed more than intent to see to her own stocks (within good reason), he merely eyed her for a couple of moments before simply taking a pace or two back to allow her to do as she needed to.[break][break]

His gaze, instead, drifted towards a couple of others right by him, and with an attentive ear towards the woman, he immediately began to shift over to help them, as well. Hues of hazel shifted towards her from the corner of his periphery all the while.[break][break]

”Oooooh… Hand baked and organically sourced, then~?” he mused, a faint intonation within his tone. He glanced towards the table that he helped in setup, ensuring that its boxes remained neat, as well, before turning a bit more towards the amber eyed contributor. ”Mmn… I might actually see if I can snag a box or two once everything’s already kicked off, then~...”[break][break]

A sweet tooth waited for no one, after all— especially not in the midst of so many vendors and customers.[break][break]

”Ah, but also, thank you for selling, by the way!” he added. ”What was your name, also? I’ll need to check it off the list so we know who’s here and who’s not when I check back in with my crew—”[break][break]

Neverminding how the bustle seemed to completely obscure whatever means of etiquette and introductions he normally had.

close tab

played by

Nano

honey
she/her
may 30
anistar city, kalos
heterosexual
bee keeper
associate
awards
90 posts
mielle DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mielle
mielle
reparations [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 2:09:23 GMT
mielle Avatar
[nospaces]

how kind of him. [break][break]

mielle takes pride in her work, especially when she's careful with the boxes. they open up easily (easily for others, because she needed to take a moment to force the flaps of the boxes open, because they were lapped over one another to keep itself closed shut). so instead of taking her time to be gentle, she tries to force it open. it works, at least. [break][break]

"oh, of course~" she would never use processed honey in her work, no, especially not when honeycombs can also be used as a sweet meal, too. her smile brightens at the flattery and compliments as she reaches her hands into the box, pulling out trays of muffins, glazed donuts (with small baggies of donut holes being carefully placed next to them - the presentation is important) and.. what looked to be raw honeycombs, with small, sealed containers of chocolate next to them. [break][break]

when it's all pulled out, she raises an arm to her forehead, hoping to wipe the sweat off her brow with the back of her hand. "my name is mielle, and i should be thanking you for all your hard work~" organizing events like this isn't easy, after all. or even making sure that everything is in shape. ".. oh! i'm sorry for keeping you when you're so busy, too--"

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
reparations [m]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 21:33:26 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”Well, Mielle, it’s my absolute pleasure~,” he said, a humming chuckle escaping his lips within the aftermath of the words, altogether. He shifted his gaze across the varied goods and the like that her neighboring sellers had brought, counting swiftly before sparing her another glimpse. ”Don’t worry about it, either, by the way. I’m the one in charge of this, anyways— it’s only natural and fair that I’d lend a hand wherever possible…”[break][break]

He trailed off for a moment as he began to voice an array of numbers under his breath, softly tapping the tips of his fingers along the varied boxes strewn across the tables in tandem to the values. Before long, however, he lifted his eyes, scoping out one of his own crew members and relaying the count before sending them back on their way and looking towards the woman once more.[break][break]

”What’s the business, though, huh~?” he called across the table once more, raising a brow with a curious smile. ”Indie seller? Or are ya just someone that makes a treat or two for friends and family every so often~?”

close tab

played by

Nano

honey
she/her
may 30
anistar city, kalos
heterosexual
bee keeper
associate
awards
90 posts
mielle DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mielle
mielle
reparations [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 8:23:47 GMT
mielle Avatar
[nospaces]

"ah, i'm independant! when i'm not selling honey, of course~" she's a combeekeeper first and foremost, not that the job needed any kind of criminal background check. no one wants to work with combee anyways, lest they be in danger of angering a festing beedrill nest by accident. or a vespiquen. those hives always looks similar--[break][break]

.. hold on. [break][break]

"excuse me?" she asks with some accentuation, this time pausing as she gives the man a bright, green gaze. "you mean to tell me that.. you aren't just.. an employee checking in with everything?" someone like this, was helping her carry some boxes? someone this important was at the actual event? she heard that the person who has arranged it was someone far higher up, that the sponsor was someone who even she caught wind of, but she didn't-- [break][break]

oh god. [break][break]

"you're so young!" is her first response as she lights up, seemingly forgetting where the conversation went for a moment. "i heard that someone important was arranging everything, but i didn't think you'd be so chipper!" she was half expecting someone older than her, at least, for someone with such a successful business. [break][break]

there's a glint in her eyes when she speaks, though it's more in admiration over anything else. "and that means you're leonidas stone, right?" though she's heard of the man, she's never actually seen him - and the handful of grey hairs she's seen in his silhouette might have landed the wrong impression on her.