Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Signs of Chaos (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 14:24:26 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

A sizable group of Audino surrounded an Absol. The white-furred Pokemon was in a state of frenzy, seemingly frozen in place, but in a stance that showed that she was ready to attack whatever came close to her. And though the Audino tried to calm her with Heal Pulses earlier, it didn't seem to calm the Dark-type.

Their master, a tall man with black hair, rushed over to investigate what was going on. One of the Audino immediately rushed over to him, pointing him to the Absol.

Thomas joined the circle of Audino, following their example, and keeping his distance.

"Cassandra?", he called out to the Absol.

tags:
notes: Mission - Absol Absolved

close tab

played by

Aura

Brynn
She/her
September 17th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Volta Vice-President
Civilian
Mirror on the Wall
here we are again
1m62 / 5'3 height
1m62 / 5'3 height
Through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend
awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
Signs of Chaos (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 13:33:53 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar
On her list of places to visit and reset her troubled thoughts, the farm of an old childhood friend had come to mind. It had been since their days together in Unova that they'd spoken, safe for a few correspondence letters, but even that had died down when obligations picked up. Thus, Brynn thought, there was no time like the present to pick up that thread again! And although she hadn't quite send a message as heads up to make sure, she did hope she wouldn't be intruding too much.

After been given the right directions, Brynn had now nearly reached her destination--- safe for the fact that a group of Audino and a tall dark-haired man stood somewhat further, surrounding a pokémon she'd not yet come across before. It seemed agitated by its stance, but did not seem to move-- at least, that's what she could make of it. Carefully she got closer to the man and his pokémon, hearing a familiar voice call the pokémon by its presumed name. Although her first intent had been to call out her Thomas' name to make sure it was truly him, the situation didn't quite call for it. First and foremost came the Absol, and figuring it why it was acting strangely. "Is... is everything alright with her?" Brynn asked carefully, still keeping somewhat of a polite distance, as not to startle anyone.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Signs of Chaos (Mission)
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 23:47:42 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Upon closer inspection of the Absol, even at a safe distance, it looked like she was suffering. Whatever was causing her to act like this was clearly bad. And Thomas knew exactly what was going on.

He then heard a familiar voice, and turned to her. "Cassandra's senses are being overloaded. With all the madness coming our way, she's being besieged by visions of impending danger.", he'd tell Brynn. "The little ones are doing their best to calm her down, but that doesn't seem to be helping.", he'd add.

"I'd give her a hug, but that would obviously be a bad idea.", he'd tell her solemnly.

A Lucario would wander in, having sensed the troubled aura of his friend. Seeing as the others were keeping a distance, the Lucario would follow their lead.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights