Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Isaac's Pots
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 17:09:41 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
Isaac's Berry Pots

What? You didn't expect some fancy garden overflowing with lush berries and swarms of wild Pokemon, did you? C'mon. That requires way more stability than Isaac has access to. Isaac's the type of guy who lives off of what he can get, and what he can get are a trio of well-worn berry pots.[break]

One yellow, one blue, and one green, what they lack in size they make up for in a surprising amount of robustness. These babies can take a licking and keep on kicking! The trees that grow in these pots are really more like scrubby little shrubs, but Isaac cares for them every bit as much as he'd care for a more traditional tree.[break]

Currently, the pots are being watched over by Persephone, Isaac's Turtwig. She's taken over planting duties from her mother, Ceres, as a way of getting in touch with her ability to cause plant growth, practicing her Overgrow in a safe, controlled environment. So far, each berry is a little bigger and juicier than the previous week's growths.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Isaac's Pots
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 23:36:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
dugtrio

has attacked

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

male - sand veil[break]
sand tomb / dig / earth power / slash

WATCH OUT! Your garden is being attacked by a Pokémon, attracted by the delicious scent of growing berries. Leaving the Pokémon to their own devices is ill-advised, for it may devour and destroy your berry trees.

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

[break]
post by JULY 9 11:59PM PST to defeat or capture them![break][break]
capture will CONSUME 1 POKEBALL; failure to post before the deadline will result in a berry being eaten.[break][break]

you may reply with any character you own.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Isaac's Pots
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 0:38:16 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Alright! Detour done! Now it was time to head back to camp. Watson waved from the sidelines as Isaac returned, toddling up to greet his trainer with a hearty bark. The camp was exactly how Isaac had left it; the tent was undisturbed, the fire pit was ready to be lit back up, his motorcycle presided proudly over the whole thing, and both of his berry pots were right where he left them![break][break]

Wait. Both?[break][break]

"Uh, Watson? You notice anything odd while you were on lookout?" Isaac asked. The Totodile shook his head in response, and pointed out everything that Isaac had already glanced at. He even pointed out the two berry pots! Nope, nothing amiss here.[break][break]

Wait. Two? Watson did a double take, then toddled back over to the pots. One. Two. Huh. That was odd. He counted on his fingers, as if trying to reconfirm. He broke into a nervous sweat as he looked at his hands, one holding up two claws and the other holding up three. What did it mean? What did it mean!?[break][break]

Isaac sighed. He should've known better than asking Watson to do math. "I think something made off with one of the berry pots," Isaac said. "But I don't get it. There's no tracks around camp. No scuff marks on the little stone perimeter Kiryu put up. And no feathers or scales or anything from a flying Pokemon. This is weird . . ."[break][break]

As Isaac turned around, he heard a small POP! sound. He turned back in a hurry, just in time to notice the berry pots shaking a bit. Normally, he'd chalk it up to the wind. But was it the wind that explained why the pots were blue and yellow before, but now were yellow and green? He turned away again, only to turn back at another POP! This time the pots were blue and green. Odd.[break][break]

Once more, Isaac "turned around," but this time he didn't commit. The second he heard the POP, he wheeled around and jabbed a finger at the pots. "AHA! Caught you!" he shouted, noticing a small brown head pushing one of the pots back up into its assigned spot.[break][break]

Of course. It could've only been an underground Pokemon! Isaac dove towards the culprit, trying to snatch the pots up before it could try any funny business. As if on cue, both pots sank beneath the ground, leaving Isaac tumbling in the dirt as he tried to make the save. When he came to a halt, the pots popped back up, all three of them waving back and forth in a mocking fashion.[break][break]

Now it was Watson's turn. He pounced the pots, only for all three to disappear beneath the dirt. He clawed at the opening, trying to squeeze his way in, but it was futile. By the time the hole was large enough to fit a Totodile's head, the pots popped up at the other side of camp.[break][break]

A chuckling sound echoed across the camp. So they were playing this game now, huh?[break][break]

Isaac approach the hole that had just opened, while Watson waited by the previous formed one. They looked at each other, counting on their fingers. One, two, three, GO! Isaac lunged forward, sending the pots back beneath the earth, while Watson assumed a wide stance and waited for the pots to come back out of the hole he was facing.[beak][break]

The pots took a third option, forming a brand new hole and popping out of it. "Ah, come on!" Isaac complained. "Haven't you given us enough holes to deal with?"[break][break]

Dig. Pop. Dig. Pop. Dig. Pop. Dig. Pop. Now there were seven holes in the campsite instead of three. Good going, Isaac![break][break]

He looked to Watson, voice dropping to a whisper. "Okay. You go to the furthest hole to the right. I'll take the furthest hole to the left. I bring them closer, you start flooding the tunnels, okay?" Isaac asked. Duster nodded, the two running into their assigned spots.[break][break]

From there, they got to work. Watson leaned down into the hole and started belching Hydro Pump after Hydro Pump down its walls. All the while, Isaac pounced for the berry pots, keeping the culprits of this little theft moving too much to actually catch on to their plan. With each moment, the sound of rushing water got closer and closer to Isaac's ears, a clear sign that the plan was working in their favor.[break][break]

Soon, the water rushed right under Isaac's feet. It was showtime. "Push harder!" Isaac encouraged, Watson throwing out one last riptide that practically turned the flooded holes into miniature geysers. On top of the geyser closest to Isaac was the trio of berry pots . . . as well as the group of Dugtrio that had purloined them. Before they could try and escape, Isaac whipped out a Pokeball and tagged them with it.p[break][break]

Exhausted, he scooped up the berry pots, loaded them into his motorcycle, and let himself slump onto the ground in a tired heap. "Y'know, maybe resting here for five more minutes isn't a bad idea . . ."

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]856 WORDS / Garden

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Isaac's Pots
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 7:29:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

dugtrio

was caught!

stats

male - sand veil[break]
sand tomb / dig / earth power / slash

[break]
your capture was successful![break]
you use 1X POKEBALL.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Isaac's Pots
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 0:00:26 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Three shining berries, infused with potential from beyond the stars, stirred in Isaac's pots.[break][break]

Three more were nestled into the hearts of some of his most dependable Pokemon.[break][break]

Sectonia, the loving queen of his team. While they had met in times of conflict, her tender heart and devotion to those close to her pushed her to heights she could have never imagined. Primal. Infinity. Wormhole. All of these powers had coursed through her veins, each capable of tearing a lesser Pokemon apart. Despite such risks, they had only made her stronger, in body and heart alike.[break][break]

Luck & Pluck, a gift from his belovd. With them in hand, Isaac felt like nothing in the world could stand in his way. They were his sword, and yet they were also his shield, with which he could protect those who were important to him above all. While they had been present at the climax of the worst day of Isaac's life, he held no blame for them. They were blades, not responsible for their wielder's folly.[break][break]

Duster, the renegade that had followed him to the ends of the region and back again. Isaac had sworn to never own a ground type for as long as he'd lived, and yet he couldn't say no to this misfit's presence in his life. They were both outsiders to their own kind, and in that a quiet, deep kinship bloomed. Many contested for the title of Isaac's strongest. But Isaac knew only one could be his closer.[break][break]

With them, Isaac could steel himself and win this war.[break][break]

For them, Isaac could steel himself and win this war.[break][break]

And yet, he knew he could not stop there. Not while three more little spots of hope blossomed.
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / SOLO

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Isaac's Pots
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 6:24:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

gothorita

has attacked

stats

male or female - frisk[break]
fake tears / hypnosis / psyshock / magic room

IN SEARCH FOR FOOD, this voracious Pokemon attempts to steal some of your growing berries for itself. Leaving this Pokemon alone may cause damage to your overall harvest.

[break][break]

post by FEBRUARY 10TH 11:59PM PST to defeat or capture them![break][break]
capture will CONSUME 1 POKEBALL; failure to post before the deadline will result in a berry tree being destroyed.[break][break]

any of your characters may engage.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Isaac's Pots
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 7:08:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

gothorita

flees!

stats

male or female - frisk[break]
fake tears / hypnosis / psyshock / magic room

[break][break]

one of your passho berry trees was destroyed (2/10/2024)

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights