awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
the hoard [m][vv]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 16:46:33 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He knew that, somehow, Slateport would be the easiest place to find Kaida—because that was where she usually hung around.

But see, the thing is—

After news broke out about that strange ‘barrier’ that had seemingly enclosed the region in what he guessed was a singular dome that stretched high and far above their heads, it was becoming harder to get food.

Especially when one relied on the wilds around a place to actually get some of that food…

“Yeesh. What’s up with everyone just panicking and losing their shit,” he grumbled with a sigh, already blowing out a vanilla-flavored cloud from the stick he was holding in his left hand. People behaving like doomsday naysayers were on the rise—

Hell, it even caused a shortage of, all things, toilet paper.

What even?!

musing about the shortage and shit in general

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
the hoard [m][vv]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 3:32:49 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Fortunately, true to Lars' thoughts, Kaida was easily visible. Her and the giant backpack she was lugging around. Beside her feet, and Ekans slithered, pouches wrapped around his neck as he assisted her. They were on a mission, and the fragrent scents coming from their bags would point it out even to the most unobservant human. Food and water. All the food and water.

"Lars...apologies, we have much going on right now." A hiss from her companion, heavily burdened from his load.

Lars was a very welcome sight in these times of uncertainty. A dome around Hoenn meant some Pokemon's travel and migration routes might be affected, and who knew how that would affect the ecosystems? They were already near ruin already! No doubt the Rangers would (once again) be called upon to save the lands. She would be gone from her family a while...they needed to be safe.

Her head tilted at Lars, eyes searching and not finding something. "Aren't you going to buy things too? It might be too late if you wait."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights