saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HAND-OFF [M]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 9:04:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"it's that simple."[break][break]

all it takes is a choice. it's why matias has little sympathy for those who continue to choose to align themselves with criminals and the like.[break][break]

"just keep this one and you'll be golden."[break][break]

finally, he steps forward into the sensors. the doors to the ranger hq slide open, letting out a breeze of cool air.[break][break]

"after you."

[attr="class","ooc"]@bobby[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HAND-OFF [M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 19:22:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
in bobby's head, even as she extended her hand, she imagined silph turning to her to give her one last bit of reassurance. shaking her hand and palming her her pokemon in one gesture. maybe he would say one more inspiring thing before leaving her to face the challenges of rangerdom head on.

at least she gets the last part, kind of; but he doesn't even acknowledge the first olive branch she's really extended to him in their whole walk. he just turns to the doors once they open.

she sucks her teeth.

"bastard," she murmurs, stomping past him once she's managed to shake off a surge of hot embarrassment.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HAND-OFF [M]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 8:07:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

oops! matias had missed her hand entirely, perhaps too distracted by thoughts of the dreadful paperwork to come which is likely why had pawned the responsibility over to him.[break][break]

"hey, arnie."[break][break]

after a brief interaction with the greeting ranger behind the counter, matias leads them down the hallway, stopping every now and then at doors to give her a tour of the place.[break][break]

eventually, they end up outside in the large training facility.[break][break]

"and that's pretty much it. bases vary in quality from city to city. lilycove's is the best, in my opinion."

[attr="class","ooc"]@bobby[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HAND-OFF [M]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 17:14:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
bobby's sulking is completely unsubtle as silph goes about their little tour. if he's not even going to apologize to her for snubbing her after their little heart to heart on the way here what does she owe him her attention for? she half listens as he leads her around headquarters -- perking up only to take in a few fixtures (dormitories, the cafeteria, the bathrooms).

when they stop outside the training space, presumably their last stop, she's not being any more polite. he's regarded out of the corner of her eye while he speaks.

"a shame i got arrested out here, then," she can't keep away from the chance to snark a bit more, "though maybe a better establishment would have some kind of no-ex-cons policy."

without looking at him head on she extends a hand to her side. instead of the friendly gesture from before this one is demanding. she curves her fingers in towards her palm several times: 'gimme' they say.

"my pokemon. if this is the end of the tour i'd like them, now."

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP