Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Where There's Thunder...
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 12:43:33 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor was surprised when her reassurances seemed to cause such a reaction from Josh. She had meant it as no more than a gentle nudge for him to believe in his dream a bit more. And yet, his words seemed unproportionally surprised by her kindness.

Though her face didn’t show it. His reaction pained her. Had the generations who came before them truly intended to create a world where simple reassurances of a dream would elicit such excitement? Anyways, she accepted his words for what they were and made a note of his promise to help rid Hoenn of all the horrible stuff. Perhaps she would come to rely on him in the future, but for now she would let him have his dream.

“There is no need to apologize.” She understood excitement that boiled so deeply at one’s core that it would burst. Unfortunately, she knew all too well how to keep it locked away.

A small snicker escaped her as Josh suggested lunch. “That sounds like a splendid plan. But let me pay for it, it’s the least I can do.” She stated. And so she would join Josh for the merry trip back to Fortree.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Where There's Thunder...
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 9:26:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: