Another Tenant [W]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 8:21:30 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
@tagtag
notes
hover for info
Truth be told, when Sawyer went outside of his house in Slateport and went north towards Mt. Chimney, he didn't think much of it. He'd been traveling lately, and while rent was still due, the silver-haired male didn't think much of it. He had money, and staying in Slateport was boring anyways. Seeing the world, now that... that was fun.

As he climbs, his chimp Bongo is holding onto his back like a backpack, leading the tall six foot male to grin. "Enjoying the ride, Bongo?"

Admittedly, Sawyer and Bongo had a bit of a sore spot earlier when the little mischevious chimp threw out his carton of cigarettes earlier in an attempt to help him quit. But now that they were gone, and Sawyer was breathing, it was like a whole new day. Even if he felt just a slight bit irritable thanks to Bongo, it didn't shit on the whole day.

The view was gorgeous too. All he needed was fresh air.

"Take a deep breath, bud."

Little did Sawyer know, that trouble sat within the tall grass nearby.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#00BFFF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Another Tenant [W]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 22:25:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUFFUL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
Another Tenant [W]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 1:50:14 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
@tagtag
notes
Catching the Stufful! First catch!
Trouble found Sawyer nearby, but it was less that it was a troublesome Pokemon. No, trouble was looking at a bear battered and bruised, covered in wounds. Whether it was poachers, or other wild Pokemon, this little pink and brown bear laid there, shallow breaths as its black eyes were glossed over.

Bongo saw him first, and pulled Sawyer's hair to get him to stop. The young man stopped, craning his head to the side. Bongo's expression shifted from utter joy in their adventure to sad, and Sawyer's didn't show sadness, but with a deep understanding, he made his way through the grass, next to the bear.

Stufful often didn't like people messing with them. They had this insanely powerful set of legs that could break someone in half. Sawyer didn't care.

Didn't mean someone like this little bear deserved this. "Hey. It's gonna be okay. I got ya."

The Stufful looked towards the silver-haired trainer, who had taken his shirt clean off, revealing his scarred bare chest, as he placed it towards the sounds. With a deep frown, he saw the blood trail from nearby. That frown turned into a scowl.

Nightmares are that way for a reason. They stay in the mind, people likely forget them. Kids have them young, and they don't understand what they see. Kids don't understand nightmares to begin with, and when one is so easily visible in pure light, humans hardly can stomach it. Brutality is in the human condition. Sawyer knew that. Laying there, pooled in her own blood, sat the Bewear mother. "Ten." The bullet wounds were ten in total. Only one egg seemed present. Just hatched...

It all unbalanced Sawyer, and while Bongo seemed to close his eyes and hold onto Sawyer's shoulder, the man went to work.

"Beat my ass later. Focus on breathing. In... out. In... out."

The shirt was placed onto the wounds, pressure put down to stop any residual bleeding. Sure, he would lose a really good shirt, stained in blood, but this baby Stufful wasn't dying on his watch. No chance in hell.

With the Stufful doing just that, it attempted to thrash weakly. If they could beat a pro wrestler on a good day, this one only had strength to break a sheet of paper. His little whimper said one thing; he wanted to know where Mom was.

"..."

Bongo could would move next to the Stufful, hopping off of Sawyer, and sat in front of the bear, right in front of him. The chimp made a few squeaks. The little bear's eyes began to flood. With a pat of his head, Bongo was too. Little monkey tears fell down. The little Grookey could feel his own pain from this too. When he was taken from his home as a baby.

"Bongo."

The chimp looked towards Sawyer, his face deadly serious. The silver hair moved out of his have and tied up in a small bun on the back of his head with a pin. "We're taking this one to the center. I'll get you a juice box... we have a long night ahead of us."

He just wanted to see the sights... 'hey anxiety... can you give me a break?'

The monkey nodded, moving to hug the Stufful's head. Sawyer stopped the bleeding, and hoisted the fading bear up, the fifteen pounder not at all a problem for him, as he wrapped him up in his shirt. "Let's go."

'Another League failure. Another one.' He quietly walked on. Bongo gave one more look to the nightmare scene. Wiping his own face, he began to play his kazoo as he followed his trainer. A quiet tune.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#00BFFF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Another Tenant [W]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 9:39:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE STUFFUL!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!