Ratatouille [C]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ratatouille [C]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 23:57:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
Ristorante Camus, a restaurant that had been gathering some praise around Slateport City for their quality, of both the food and apparently the sous chef. Women glanced into the windows as they passed hoping to catch a glimpse of , hard at work. "Gross." Akira muttered underneath his breath, pushing past the gawkers and into the building.

He was no stranger to fans himself, having been famous on the battling circuit in Hoenn, but that also meant he knew much of unwanted attention. Fuck the 24/7 spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit, people had a right to their privacy and it was constantly being infringed upon.

Instead of continuing to fume on the matter, Akira took a seat at an available table, scooping up one of the menus and glancing over the contents while he waited.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#f3182a; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Ratatouille [C]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 10:47:52 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
This was the first day after the family restaurant had been an addition to one of the big magazines about tourism in Slateport. Both the restaurants and Noah himself had taken the spotlights in the specific story they had written. Something about a bright growing star in the cuisine of Slateport. This was all well and good until the staff realized how much of a hell this became. People would come from all around the city to simply take pictures. Tables were being claimed despite people only ordering starters for a post in their pokegram looking for a bit of clout. It made things chaotic and uncontrolled.

For Noah and the kitchen staff nothing much would change. The controlled chaos that was a kitchen could only stay the same as orders came, in fact for them it had been an even easier day because of the amount of small starters that had come through. The only problematic occurrences were the random but rare clients that would try to enter the kitchen or to take picture of the kitchen staff while they worked, and while that wasn't illegal it was still distracting and annoying.

As one specific client entered the premises and took a seating on an open table he would quickly be contacted by one of the few waiters of the restaurant. "Good day, sir!" The young female waiter would say giving a slight bow towards . "I'll be your waiter for today. Here is our menu. Feel free to look and to call me whenever you need." She would hand Akira the black leather menu and would bow once more before elegantly walk away towards the bar.

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]Outfit

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]NOTES GO HERE.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ratatouille [C]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 1:04:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
"Hmm." Akira took a moment to glance over the menu, hoping to find something that jumped out at him. "I'll have the club sandwich, fries are fine." Simple, but he wasn't looking for anything particularly eventful today. Still, seemed like a waste to not get something more exotic considering this was a restaurant proper.

As the waitress went to step away, he'd attempt to get her attention again. "If Chef Camus is back there, could I speak to him when he has a moment?" A strange enough request for sure, but he didn't need to explain his motivations.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#f3182a; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Ratatouille [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 3:31:00 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
The kitchen getting exceedingly louder and louder as orders came in. Laughter and conversation could be heard from back there if you had sat close enough to the pass-through. Whatever was going on inside there it seemed like the staff were okay with it. A full day of starters and very few main dishes sounded like a dream come through for the kitchen staff in particular just not for anyone else, Noah was sure his parents would feel at the end of the day when they would close the cash register but that was a problem for future Noah.

Along with some more orders came a waiter who would also receive his special order. Someone had asked Noah himself to go out there. Surprisingly that had been the first person to ask for Noah to come today. Thankfully he was not that busy as of right now because he wasn't the one that worked on starters and the few main s that had come out his dad was prepping. Noah would nod towards the waiter as he took off his apron and followed her towards the table that had requested his attention.

"Hi... Hello?" Noah wasn't really that used to being the face out there, always in the safety of the kitchen the boy was out of his comfort zone all together. At the least he knew it wasn't something wrong with the food since his food was likely being peppered right now or should be one of the next ones. Perhaps it had been a problem with the waiters but he wouldn't have called someone from the kitchen. "Is there anything I could help with, sir?" Noah would calmly ask, hoping nothing bad had happened because of all the people around looking at then because of Noah's presence.

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]Outfit

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]NOTES GO HERE.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]