Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
The Beach Episode [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 8:19:15 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

With a Shelter made, and water secured, there was only one thing left for them to acquire. And that was a food source. Now, that could be tricky depending on how willing Trish was to end the life of a living creature. Hunting could provide lots of nutrition, but fruits could do the same if they were lucky enough to find it before the wildlife.

Luckily Trish was ahead of her in the thought process. She already suggested trying to catch Basculin. “Oh, I haven’t tried Basculin. But yeah catching some is a good idea.” Elinor stated.

But before she can start to even find the sticks, a question is asked by Trish, a most curious one at that. Elinor had noticed the toothy grin, but then noticed something else, hesitation? She couldn’t be certain, but that’s the impression she got.

“Sure go ahead and ask any question you want.” She reassured Trish.

OOC: N/A
@trish

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Beach Episode [M]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 7:30:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
Trish prepares herself to go hunting for the Basculin, but the question is raised, and Elinor seems to respond. She tightens her gut, and rubs her arm. Her toothy smile fading fast. "Mica can attest, I have a really hard time making friends. I wanted to know if you were okay with... you know." With a hand, she pulls her black hair behind her ear. She's so nervous, but she so desperately wants Elinor to like her, that she's in her own head.

What it comes down to for Trish was simple. She was so uncertain of herself. Her ego was a facade, and really was hiding something else. Now that the two were alone, all of her confidence pours away, and she's left with...

The lonely girl who felt out of place.

She's so worried about it that her hands ball into fists. Mica even paws at her leg out of worry. Was it okay to feel so awkward and not okay all the time? Not to mention, if Eli ever found out she was a Rocket, she could practically kiss Eli goodbye.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".ashley"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley b"]color:#FF69B4; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley i"]color:#9932CC; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
The Beach Episode [M]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 16:50:48 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor noticed all the small signs of nervousness. The rubbing at the arm, the fading smile. All pointed towards an unpleasant question about to be asked.

A sigh of relief escaped her when the question was revealed to her. But she was not blind to the effect the worry had upon Trish. She let go of all that she was holding and went over to the woman, she would grab her hands firmly if she allowed it as Elinor began to speak.

“Of course, you can be my friend! But only if I can be your friend too.” Where Trish lacked certainty, Elinor had it in abundance. To be honest Elinor already perceived the woman in a friendly manner.

@trish

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Beach Episode [M]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 5:16:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
The moment Elinor grabs her hands, Trish felt herself back to flustering. She was nervous now. All that bravado goes out the window so quickly, and now she just... it was nice. Just not worrying about anything else. Rocket, League, whatever.

"... yeah." she gives a wholesome smile to the girl, her face heating up, as Mica gives a happy bark next to the two of them. Trish just wanted friends. That's all she wanted in life. And as Elinor agreed, she just holds the girl's hands for a moment longer.

Trish really hadn't had a real friend before, sad as it was to hear. But now? That changed. Elinor was her friend.

At least. While she knew Trish wasn't working for Rocket.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
The Beach Episode [M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 13:35:54 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor’s smile grew brighter as the wholesomeness of Trish’s smile appeared. “Great, that settles it then! We are now officially friends.” Elinor made it clear, hopefully ridding Trish of any doubts she might’ve had.

And while the two women and Mica had been busy figuring out their level of Friendship, the Golett had been hard at work, building their shelter for the night.

He was half done when Elinor turned her attention to its work. Trish’s hand was still in hers. She would only let go if Trish moved to do so since something told Elinor that Trish was starved for the affection and touch of another human being.

@trish

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Beach Episode [M]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 2:45:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
It's one of those things Trish has to overcome. She'd only had bad interactions with other human beings. So it was nice... Eli's smile made her smile in return. She felt like she could be normal. As Trish would smile, holding Eli's hand, she felt happy that she could have someone like Eli as a friend.

When Mica gave the duo a bark, hopping her tiny Rockruff body in place, she gestures to what the Golett had been doing. Preparing. In fact, to say that the golem hadn't literally just done all the work would be a lie.

Mica gives a happy bark towards the golem, with a 'thanks' in her tongue, before moving right.

With eyes to Eli, Trish says it clean.

"Thanks Eli... I think... I think I'll be okay." She'd need some time to clear her head. AFTER their island getaway, that is.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Beach Episode [M]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2022 0:55:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@trish