Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
"Past performance does not guarantee future results," you will whisper to the rising moon.
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
Snakebite
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 21:47:44 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

Tianyu made an appearance at the conference for just that: to be seen. Sure, there's networking to do, medical-oriented conventions such as this would mean business opportunities by way of manufacturing at the very least. Nonetheless, he had rather hoped for more interesting discussion panels and fewer drunks making their way through the centre's hallways.
[break]
Well, they couldn't all be winners.
[break]
Seeing himself from a discussion about osteoporosis, bone health, and the difficulties of joint replacements the Kantonian swiftly finds the open bar. His patience is frayed, as evident by the soft chime of his phone alerting him to one of his many brothers attempting to contact them. Resisting the urge to kick the silver-and-red Fennekin at his heels out of frustration, he fishes out the phone from his silken hanfu.
[break]
They never listen.
[break]
"Nǐ dǎ cuò diàn huà le.*" Tianyu snaps in Kantonese into the mobile as he answers it, immediately cutting the line after he's spoken. His brother could figure it out on his own for once. Instead, he flashes a warm smile to the nearby bartender, ignoring the buzz in his pocket, and murmurs calmly, "A yuzu cocktail, please." He inclines his head politely to the woman who comes up behind him, a bow short following, before he steps out of her way, allowing her to place her order as well.
[break]

+ Mission: Putting on a Front [break]
+ * You've got the wrong number [break]
+ @nikita

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Snakebite
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 23:14:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikitapost"]
[attr="class","nikitaposttext"]

[attr="class","nikitapostpkmn"]

Nikita was at the same conference for much the same reason: to be seen. It would be inappropriate for the daughter of Wells Prosthetics & Technology's CEOs and founders to be missing from such a high-profile event, even though their Hoenn branch's sales and marketing representatives were already doing an excellent job on the floor. Yet there she was, representing the company, connecting with old business partners, networking with new ones.[break][break]

She needed a break. Fifteen minutes away from the flurry of activity should be enough time to collect herself. A drink might ease her growing exasperation for all those people.[break][break]

Her Rotom hovering close behind her, Nikita stepped up to the bar beside a man with long, black hair. "A vodka tonic, please," she said to the bartender, sounding a bit wearier than she intended.[break][break]

No one else stood behind her in line, so she lingered at the bar to wait for her drink, glancing sidelong at the man in the hanfu. She did not recognize him, but a peek at his badge told her he was none other than of Fennekin Pharmaceuticals. The name rung a bell; she had seen that the company on the roster of attendees.[break][break]

She weighed her options. Introduce herself to him, as expected of WPT's regional director, or ignore him for some peace and quiet. She was not sure if he would take offense at the latter. The former would be the safest option.[break][break]

So much for having fifteen minutes to collect herself.[break][break]

"Mr. Húxiān, is it?" Her Kantonese was middling at best. It had been years since her classes at Wyndon University. Still, she held out her hand to shake his and offered him a polite smile. "I do not believe we've met. Nikita Wells, of Wells Prosthetics and Technology."

[break]

[attr="class","nikitapostooc"][break]

NOTES

+ Mission: Putting on a Front

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.nikitapost]--accent:#7ECED3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikitapost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nikitapost .nikitaposttext b"]font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitaposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .nikitapost .nikitaposttext i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitaposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nikitapost .nikitapostooc"]} .nikitapost .nikitapostooc b { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nikitapost .nikitapostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
"Past performance does not guarantee future results," you will whisper to the rising moon.
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
Snakebite
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 5:40:42 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

Tianyu looks over unexpectedly as his name is spoken, his scarlet eyes briefly wide with surprise before his expression levels into a pleasant mask of warmth. "Yes, it is. I'm afraid you have me on the back foot." Bowing politely to Nikita, his head tilts faintly to the side at the offered hand; seeming resigned to something he extends his own hand as she introduces herself.
[break]
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Wells," he replies easily. The conversation is momentarily interrupted by the appearance of their drinks, which Tianyu gratefully takes.
[break]
"I hope the conference has proven more fruitful for you than it has Fennekin." He quips with a soft laugh before taking a grateful sip of his cocktail. "But you're new to the Region, aren't you? I seem to recall something in the paper about Wells expanding."
[break]
As he awaits her answer, Tianyu cocks a single eyebrow and then suggests conspiratorially, "Let's take this outside. I could use some fresh air after so much droning."
[break]

+ @nikita

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Snakebite
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 11:58:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

When the drinks arrived, Nikita accepted hers with a polite "thank you" to the bartender, then turned her full attention back to Tianyu.[break][break]

"I would prefer outside as well," she said agreeably, following the man out onto a balcony. Hotel patio furniture provided comfortable seating there, but Nikita had been sitting in panels all day. She wanted to stretch her leg while she could.[break][break]

She took a sip of her cocktail, enjoying the bubbly citrus taste, before replying to her companion's earlier remark. "We opened our Hoenn branch a few months ago, yes. In Mauville."[break][break]

The fact that conferences such as the one they were attending were crucial for establishing local connections need not be said. Nikita would not rehash what her conversation partner already likely knew. In any case, WPT did not need to appear desperate for a broader network. Her marketing team could handle that with more aplomb than she ever could.[break][break]

Tilting her head slightly, Nikita regarded Tianyu with an arched eyebrow. She knew nothing about Fennekin and had not had the time to research it in between panels. Perhaps the man cared to enlighten her, even a little, about his company and their goals.[break][break]

"I imagine Fennekin is well established enough in Hoenn, on the other hand, that these conferences are more humdrum for you," she remarked with a polite smile.

[break]

[attr="class","nikitapostooc"][break]

NOTES

+ Mission: Putting on a Front

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.nikitapost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nikitapost .nikitaposttext b"]font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitaposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .nikitapost .nikitaposttext i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitaposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nikitapost .nikitapostooc"]} .nikitapost .nikitapostooc b { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nikitapost .nikitapostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
Snakebite
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 3:57:19 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

Tianyu's chest expands appreciatively of the fresh air upon the balcony. He presses his eyes closed for a bare moment, savouring the now-muted noises of the conference, before sipping at his cocktail. Once more a picture perfect businessman, a faint smile touches his lips as he politely listens to Nikita speak, his head nodding subtly at her explanation.
[break]
"We're well enough established," he answers with a languid drawl. "You know how it is. Checking properties, licensing. Renting a space for R&D in Sootopolis was a bit of a zoning nightmare, truth be told."
[break]
Lightly clicking his tongue in disapproval at the whole of the process, he nonetheless shakes his head and asserts instead, "With production finally up we're here for new contracts more than anything." He muses silently what a waste of time the whole of the event has been, though wisely keeps his complaining to himself.
[break]
He then chuckles softly, something sharp in his gaze as he says instead, "We should be able to displace some of the local pharmacies in the first six months and then move along from there. You know how it all goes."
[break]

+ @nikita

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Snakebite
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 12:55:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Nikita nodded along as Tianyu spoke and sipped her drink. She was familiar with everything he mentioned, though her parents were the ones who'd procured the Mauville headquarters and their first few factories in Hoenn. Establishing connections throughout the region was up to her, however. [break][break]

And she did indeed know how the capitalist schemes functioned. [break][break]

"Pharmaceuticals has a much larger playing field than prosthetics and orthotics to contend with, comparatively," Nikita mused aloud. At least the two fields were not in conflict with each other; in fact, they often went hand-in-hand when it came to a patient's recovery and rehabilitation. "I wish you all the success with it."

[break]

[attr="class","nikitapostooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Putting on a Front

[googlefont=Source Sans Pro]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.nikitapost]font:14px Source Sans Pro;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nikitapost .nikitaposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitaposttext a { font:14px Source Sans Pro;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nikitapost .nikitaposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitaposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nikitapost .nikitapostooc"]} .nikitapost .nikitapostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc a { font:14px Source Sans Pro;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .nikitapost .nikitapostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Snakebite
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 4:11:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@nikita