TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
colours || c
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 4:01:12 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

"No rest for the wicked, huh?" She grins, stretching her arms to the sky and taking a deep breath. "I don't suppose you know what all these crown thievery is about?"[break][break]

Violet eyes flit over the other woman, drinking in the stunning sight draped in the colours of a setting sun.[break][break]

"Do you think we can uh... maybe not? Just a secret between us~"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]
[attr="class","burstmini"]

theme

mission

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
colours || c
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 10:40:31 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

This kind of thing should be Slateport PD’s jurisdiction, and truth be told, it is, but with the amount of people visiting the city for the Slateport Splashfest, they need all the help they can get. The first call had been the rangers, and of course, that includes rangers like her and , who aren’t even stationed at the Metropolis on most days.
[break][break]
”No clue, honestly. I didn’t think people would care enough about the crowns to try to steal them… You think they’re supposed to be important?”
[break][break]
She has a few of her own. If they’re so valuable, then maybe she should start being more careful…
[break][break]
Just as Lia thinks this, Zahra mentions wanting to slack off, and she can’t help but laugh lightly. It’s expected, so the answer is also one that shouldn’t surprise her friend:
[break][break]
”Zaaaaaahra…. Sure, but if we get in trouble, you take the blame.”
[break][break]
With that, Lia beams at her.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Mission - Sunny Day 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
colours || c
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 11:57:40 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

Probably important to those who want to show up on the leaderboards. For all you know, there could be a repeat of last year with some other legendaries crashing the award ceremony. I don't find much interest in that though. The peaceful life is my way to go." Tilting her head allows the cracking of her neck, a relieved sigh escaping her as she takes in a deep breath of salty air.[break][break]

That and well...[break][break]

"Whatever happened to partners in crime?" Even feigned disappointment can't hide that mischievous glint, her shoulders shrugging as she turns to lead the way. "Besides, the keyword is if. It's a festival! We're allowed to have fun too!"[break][break]

She's quick to clasp Lia's hands, lightly tugging her along as they stray off their patrol route towards the sunny beach. Plenty of kids are running about with their little pails and excitable pokemon, whereas other adults seem to be lazing about and getting in some good tans.[break][break]

"I'd honestly try that if I wasn't prone to being roasted alive." She pouts, flicking a hand in the direction of those brave beachgoers. "Snowbelle's weather isn't quite as merciless."

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

mission

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
colours || c
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 12:03:15 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

Lia had spent the grand majority of her life doing exactly as she was told, trying to make those she looked up to proud, and being the apple of her parents’ eyes. Those days are behind her now, of course, but old habits sure do die hard.
[break][break]
Thus, the idea of someone stealing crowns because they want to show up in a leaderboard is appalling to her. Those things are supposed to be earned!
[break][break]
”Ugh, I hate cheaters. It’d be kind of cool if legendaries showed up, though… I wonder which it would be…”
[break][break]
She can’t help it, it’s the historian in her. A fascination awakened by both fond memories of reading myths and the knowledge that events like what happened last year at the end of the Hoenn Star Tournament are history in the making.
[break][break]
Zahra does a great job at distracting Lia, though, and she soon finds herself chuckling while she’s guided away from their patrol route and towards the beach.
[break][break]
”Don’t get me started, I burn so easy! Bet Snowbelle is great this time of the year. I grew up in Petalburg and it gets pretty hot there too.” She sighs, but admittedly, Petalburg will always be her favourite. "Oh! Maybe we should get ice cream."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Mission - Sunny Day 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
colours || c
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 22:05:51 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

She can say the same with regards to cheaters and all, but she zips her lips because she knows she's flaunted a rule or two before. Even if they were just light-hearted games, she'd rather not upset Lia right here and now.
[break][break]
"Perhaps, guardians of the sea. Titans of the land... I've only ever heard fairytales, but I sure would have loved to devote a bit more of my childhood to learning about them if I could."
[break][break]
Amidst all the pretty dresses and grandiose balls, etiquette and general knowledge had been the core focus of her life: Anything to ensure that the next heir of the Belskies wouldn't be looked down upon by others, nor pitied solely for her lineage or looks. Now that the sky's the limit and she's broken those chains, she's free to do as she pleases -
[break][break]
"And if you'd like to do a little bit of lorediving together sometime...?"
[break][break]
An invitation is extended between small talk, perhaps peppered with the possibility of free drinks. That and another day of slacking off instead of actually doing what they're supposed to.
[break][break]
"Oh, Snowbelle huh... It's usually bright because of all the snow, but better bright than hot really. I'd love to show you around if you ever decide to make a trip." Perhaps, even show her the secret hallways through her manor and little hiding spots sprinkled through the sleepy town. But hopes are always to be swept away for the more imminent wishes, desires that linger on the tip on one's tongue and yearn to see the smile of another.
[break][break]
Her gaze softens, her fingers already fishing for her wallet as she for a nearby stand.
[break][break]
"What flavours you thinking, hun?"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

mission

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[googlefont=Open+Sans]